PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TorrentDay.com Invite

masteri
07-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Hi,

I know I had an account with them when they started back in 09 but I really couldn't see it get so big and continue to grow. Now I see that it has one of the larger collection of torrents and was wondering if I could get a glance of what they have to offer.

I can provide up/down information etc. I use a seedbox for most of my uploading.

I hope it's not too much of a bother.

Thanks

absent_today
07-20-2012, 02:28 AM
Have you stopped trading accounts.

I'll wait for responses pm me your email once you get verified from anon :p

anon
07-20-2012, 02:46 AM
I'll wait for responses pm me your email once you get verified from anon :p

For the record, staff obviously have access to private information that can help confirm or disprove statements, but we can't give a 100% Full Platinum seal of approval. If someone (and I'm not pointing my finger at the thread starter) wants to conceal their trading activities to some degree, they can do the job via PMs - which we do not read unless they're reported. As usual - if you're suspicious of someone, don't invite/trade with them.

Just wanted to say that, and that I can't wait for macky to comment on this T0rrentDay request. :lol:

NesteaZen
07-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Funny timing.

There seems to be a torrent about the 2nd WW I'd like to download. The source seems to be torrentday which I was a member of. I can't find the e-mail verification, if they sent one out at all when I was registering, but the username was NesteaZen with pw: q3984tyu???. Unless I didn't register indeed for whatever reason.

edit: I messaged these whois addresses though no one has answered so far.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

absent_today
07-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Seems a trader

masteri
07-20-2012, 07:20 PM
PM sent to anon ...

anon
07-20-2012, 07:39 PM
PM sent to anon ...

But I wasn't the one who asked you that.

masteri
07-20-2012, 08:25 PM
I know

I think I have to get verified by you ... Is there a procedure or something?

anon
07-20-2012, 08:31 PM
I think I have to get verified by you ... Is there a procedure or something?

You don't need to get "verified". That was a silly joke. As I said before, staff are here to spot possible hidden irregularities with potential invitees, but not to give anyone seals of approval. Whether you get an account or not depends on the person that wants to invite you, nothing more.

masteri
07-20-2012, 11:04 PM
sorry I wasn't in on the inside joke ... pm sent to absent_today though

masteri
07-21-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm all set ... thanks to all who got in touch with me