PDA

View Full Version : Oi manker, where is that picture of your peen/lava-mount/bawbags?

Skweeky
07-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Well? *taps foot* :dry:

manker
07-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Last night when you'd gone to bed, Squeams gently cradled my convulsive and prone form with her mrs. tickle arms to whisper, almost inaudibly, that I didn't really have to if I didn't want to.

I was as surprised as anyone to discover that she has a heart but there you have it; she's the sensitive one.

Skweeky
07-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Aye right.

brotherdoobie
07-20-2012, 10:50 AM
* > prostrate exams

-doobs

manker
07-20-2012, 10:55 AM
I've disocered a new side to That Woman.

manker
07-20-2012, 10:55 AM
discovered, too

brotherdoobie
07-20-2012, 10:56 AM
I've discovered that I miss booze and that's pretty much it.

Fuck me.

-doobs

Skweeky
07-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Now?

brotherdoobie
07-20-2012, 11:05 AM
Right now.

-doobs

manker
07-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Plug yer webcam in, Skweeks, I'll host the live-feed on fst's dedicated Skype-broadcast server.

Skweeky
07-20-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm just waiting on doobs buying me a plane ticket to go to Merika.

Also - remember 'that picture the other day? Well, I took it with my phone, so after I was finished with it I deleted it, but unfortunately, not before it had automagically uploaded to Google +

manker
07-20-2012, 01:59 PM
:glag:

I'm going to try to add you to my circles.
Whatever that means. No idea what any of it does but I haven't told my phone about it so I should be safe.

Skweeky
07-20-2012, 02:07 PM
It was only on there for a couple of minutes. I was crapping myself because my boss and some work colleagues are on my Google+ thingie.

manker
07-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Don't they get it sent to their feed or something else? I've heard people talking about this kind of thing.
However, I have literally no idea about social networking intricacies so it might be pish.

Skweeky
07-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Yeah but I deleted it off Google + so it's gone completely now. I hope :fear:

megabyteme
07-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Also - remember 'that picture the other day? Well, I took it with my phone, so after I was finished with it I deleted it, but unfortunately, not before it had automagically uploaded to Google +

Best think I've ever read this month. And it's been a good month. :glag:

Squeamous
07-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Last night when you'd gone to bed, Squeams gently cradled my convulsive and prone form with her mrs. tickle arms to whisper, almost inaudibly, that I didn't really have to if I didn't want to.

I was as surprised as anyone to discover that she has a heart but there you have it; she's the sensitive one.

I don't remember that :dry:

Something Else
07-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Don't they get it sent to their feed or something else? I've heard people talking about this kind of thing.
However, I have literally no idea about social networking intricacies so it might be pish.

The best thing that Google+ has over facebook is the ability to separate friends, work colleagues, and internets stalkers in to different circles. :eyebrows:

manker
07-22-2012, 07:54 PM

I don't remember that :dry:
I have a strong sense of inference.

Squeamous
07-22-2012, 07:56 PM
We're not going to get any peen are we? :cry:

manker
07-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Have you lost that pic when I posted my cawk with the time and date on it (as requested by Skweeks).
It's still up in a thread called; 'Oi manker, mulder get in here' or something else.

Squeamous
07-22-2012, 09:29 PM
I can tell you're lying from here :snooty:

megabyteme
07-22-2012, 10:43 PM
Oleg seems FAR more likely to publicly post his peen. Have you thought about asking him?

Squeamous
07-22-2012, 10:52 PM
I don't think it would be very attractive. I get the impression Mouldy's might be small but perfectly formed, whereas Oleg's will be some sort of dog peen/corkscrew monstrosity.

manker
07-22-2012, 11:53 PM
Wasn't lying :snooty:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/214482-Pssst!-mulder-manker!-In-here?highlight=Oi+manker%2C+mulder+get+in+here

Possibly the best thread evar posted that week.
Things to look out for in that thread besides my cawk/time/date pic:
Barbie besmirching me.
Mulder's cawk shape in his boxers.
Two of my most withering put-downs.
A joke about Mulder not being very tall.

manker
07-22-2012, 11:54 PM
I don't think it would be very attractive. I get the impression Mouldy's might be small but perfectly formed, whereas Oleg's will be some sort of dog peen/corkscrew monstrosity.I'm still not mulder :dabs:

Squeamous
07-23-2012, 12:24 AM
I don't think it would be very attractive. I get the impression Mouldy's might be small but perfectly formed, whereas Oleg's will be some sort of dog peen/corkscrew monstrosity.I'm still not mulder :dabs:

I keep forgetting, soz :lol:

I just found the pic, and the size joke :happy: Why have you no crab ladder and a belly piercing? Is that some sort of metrosexual thing?

manker
07-23-2012, 12:32 AM
Yes.

Altho' I've got a crab ladder now.
Might have gone through torso puberty in my late twenties cos I'm much hairier now :ermm:

Squeamous
07-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Yes.

Altho' I've got a crab ladder now.
Might have gone through torso puberty in my late twenties cos I'm much hairier now :ermm:

Snap :smilie4:

I've got a belly piercing. Skweeky is a very mean lady :cry:

manker
07-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Why is she mean?

And also; plz post pics of your hairy torso.

Squeamous
07-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Why is she mean?

And also; plz post pics of your hairy torso.

She said she took hers out when 12 yo girls started having them :snooty:
I epilated recently so it's all smooth atm I'm afraid.

manker
07-23-2012, 12:47 AM
So she did. Well, she can't be in our über navel piercing gang, then :snooty:

And okay but make sure you do pre-epilation in a couple of days.

Squeamous
07-23-2012, 12:49 AM
So she did. Well, she can't be in our über navel piercing gang, then :snooty:

And okay but make sure you do pre-epilation in a couple of days.

Oi, I'm not a hairy monkey, it'll take longer than that!
I bet Skweeks doesn't have random hairs growing out of HER perfect nipples :ermm:

megabyteme
07-23-2012, 01:53 AM
I don't think it would be very attractive. I get the impression Mouldy's might be small but perfectly formed, whereas Oleg's will be some sort of dog peen/corkscrew monstrosity.

Sigy! :happy:

Skweeky
07-23-2012, 08:27 AM
I just checked I don't in fact have ahirs growing out of my nipples - I DO however have some stretch makrs on my boobs (result of breastfeeding). Does that make you feel better?

Squeamous
07-23-2012, 10:59 AM
I just checked I don't in fact have ahirs growing out of my nipples - I DO however have some stretch makrs on my boobs (result of breastfeeding). Does that make you feel better?

NO! I have those too and I've never had babies!!

Skweeky
07-23-2012, 11:22 AM
What about the fact I seem to be unable to spell today?
Ok erm...massive spot on the tip of my nose?

Barbarossa
07-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Wasn't lying :snooty:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/214482-Pssst!-mulder-manker!-In-here?highlight=Oi+manker%2C+mulder+get+in+here

Possibly the best thread evar posted that week.
Things to look out for in that thread besides my cawk/time/date pic:
Barbie besmirching me.
Mulder's cawk shape in his boxers.
Two of my most withering put-downs.
A joke about Mulder not being very tall.

Yay, normally I get embarrassed by re-reading things I've posted from yesteryear, but in this thread I think I was pretty orsum :01:

Skweeky
07-23-2012, 12:06 PM
:')

Those were the days.

Squeamous
07-23-2012, 01:32 PM
What about the fact I seem to be unable to spell today?
Ok erm...massive spot on the tip of my nose?

Oh yes that's much better! :happy:

Those were the days.

Ouch :lol:

Skweeky
07-23-2012, 01:37 PM
I have been assured it isn't massive and you can in fact barely see it - to me it feels like Mount Etna though.

Skweeky
07-23-2012, 01:38 PM
I am talking about the spot ot my nose by the way, not manker's whatevers.

Barbarossa
07-23-2012, 01:58 PM

Those were the days.

Ouch :lol:

I realise that could be read as an insult, but I didn't take it as one... :snooty:

manker
07-23-2012, 04:31 PM
NO! I have stretch-marks on my boobs, too, and I've never had babies!!
Fuck's sake. How small were they before the stretchage.

Squeamous
07-24-2012, 01:11 PM

I didn't have ANY until I was 16 and then suddenly overnight they ballooned to an A cup :snooty:

mjmacky
07-24-2012, 06:22 PM

I didn't have ANY until I was 16 and then suddenly overnight they ballooned pfft out to an A cup :snooty:

/corrected

Artemis
07-25-2012, 02:51 AM
I didn't have ANY until I was 16 and then suddenly overnight they ballooned pfft out to an A cup :snooty:

/corrected

So when the genetically modified rodent you receive in the mail leaps out of the package and gnaws your face off you wont be surprised will you....

clocker
07-25-2012, 03:01 AM
So when the genetically modified rodent you receive in the mail leaps out of the package and gnaws your face off you wont be surprised will you....
Any sensible person treats all packages as potential attack rodent vectors, it's just common sense.

bigboab
07-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Considering the time it takes Royal Mail to deliver a package it would need to be a genetically modified (hibernating) rodent.:cry:

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 11:08 AM

/corrected

Yes that was the joke sweety :pinch:

manker
07-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Bless.

===

In other news; mbm is turning into Mary.
You heard it here first :smilie4:

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 11:37 AM
That WAS Mary!

manker
07-25-2012, 11:52 AM
No I know, in a different thread today and one the other day.
My eyes are everywhere.

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:12 PM
No I know, in a different thread today and one the other day.
My eyes are everywhere.

Everywhere? :fear:

What's he doing? He's got children you know. Children.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 01:19 PM

:sad1: You are just being mean because I attacked the Boreanaz.

manker
07-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Everywhere :smilie4:

I think the kids are safe for now; he's just being deliberately obtuse and increasingly hard of getting it.

manker
07-25-2012, 01:22 PM

:sad1: You are just being mean because I attacked the Boreanaz.Damn right.
I wonder what Squeams thinks about him.

Squeams.
What do you think about David Boreanaz?

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Everywhere :smilie4:

I think the kids are safe for now; he's just being deliberately obtuse and increasingly hard of getting it.

All the signs are pointing to the fact that he's finally been emasculated out of all rational thought :no:

Damn right.

Squeams.

Is he that mongoloid out of Buffy?

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 01:26 PM
:sad1: You are just being mean because I attacked the Boreanaz.

Squeams.

I doubt she'd be all that into him, you know, not being in the target demographic of 30'ish ghey male.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 01:32 PM
All the signs are pointing to the fact that he's finally been emasculated out of all rational thought :no:

I play on the interwebs, yell at my kids until they stop doing stuff, and take a nap every afternoon. I'd say I've got a pretty sweet career going. Sure beats creating Frankenmouse every day. :snooty:

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Oh God, he is, he's that dude out of Buffy.

Look, why will no-one realise that men and women who look this sterotypically symmetrical are BORING. They're the equivalent of magnolia wallpaper. They look ok, they're inoffensive, but they're not sexual at all. There's not a single sexual feeling this man can engender in me because a) he's boring to look at b) he's done nothing of any great repute c) he has no remarkable talent d) He's TV serial fodder and has nothing distinctive about his personality that I can detect e) I don't know him f) I will never meet him.

So there is NO POINT in this man's existence to anyone but his family and friends.

Now BRING ME LIAM NEESON OR CHRISTIAN BALE BEFORE I SCREAM! :pinch:

Okay?

manker
07-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Damn right.

Squeams.

Is he that mongoloid out of Buffy?No.
You must be thinking of the wrong guy :snooty:

It was inevitable, really. All those washing up fumes and gossiping with the neighbours while hanging out the washing takes its toll.
If people from America knew what Jeremy Kyle was, mbm would be an avid fan and advocate of Jeremy's firm but fair spastic handling.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 01:37 PM

Look, why will no-one realise that men and women who look this sterotypically symmetrical are BORING. They're the equivalent of magnolia wallpaper. They look ok, they're inoffensive, but they're not sexual at all. There's not a single sexual feeling this man can engender in me because a) he's boring to look at b) he's done nothing of any great repute c) he has no remarkable talent d) He's TV serial fodder and has nothing distinctive about his personality that I can detect e) I don't know him f) I will never meet him.

So there is NO POINT in this man's existence to anyone but his family and friends.

Okay?

Enjoy your ban. Contact :dave: for tips on circumventing the ip block. :wave:

manker
07-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Squeams.

I doubt she'd be all that into him, you know, not being in the target demographic of 30'ish ghey male.
Pretty sure That Woman has just proved that I'm not ghey after all :happy:

With the ranty thing.
The sterotypically symmetrical part.
Where she said about him not being sexual in any way.

Those last three lines were just in case your transformation to Mary was further along than I'd thought.

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:40 PM

I play on the interwebs, yell at my kids until they stop doing stuff, and take a nap every afternoon. I'd say I've got a pretty sweet career going. Sure beats creating Frankenmouse every day. :snooty:

Only it's causing some nasty mental side effects. Don't worry I can create a drug to fix that though :smilie4:

manker
07-25-2012, 01:43 PM

Okay?

Enjoy your ban. Contact :dave: for tips on circumventing the ip block. :wave:Oh, god. It is worse than I feared.

Enjoy your insomnia, visiting junior high gfs when you're drunk, your wife pogo-sticking your buddies and semi-autistic internet outbursts :(

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:43 PM
It was inevitable, really. All those washing up fumes and gossiping with the neighbours while hanging out the washing takes its toll.
If people from America knew what Jeremy Kyle was, mbm would be an avid fan and advocate of Jeremy's firm but fair spastic handling.

:happy:

I would LOVE to see MBM hosting a trailer trash bating show!! We need to make this happen.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Just to prooove Im not Mary, I'm going to get some sleep now. Meanies. :dry:

manker
07-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Night, mbm <3

hrmz. Who are we going to internet bully tomoro, Mme Squeams?

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:50 PM

If your wife is up there with one of your friends you're welcome to rejoin us :happy:

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Night, mbm <3

hrmz. Who are we going to internet bully tomoro, Mme Squeams?

There's hardly anyone left now :no: How about Ben? He seems placid.

manker
07-25-2012, 01:51 PM
I've just noticed that you called David Boreanaz 'magnolia'. You called me magnolia.

I'll be in my bunk :happy:

manker
07-25-2012, 01:54 PM

If your wife is up there with one of your friends you're welcome to rejoin us :happy:

:lol:

There's hardly anyone left now How about Ben? He seems placid.I duno if it will work with Ben. If there's something that he would get agitated about that can't be rolled up and smoked, then I've never seen it.

How about Arty? Too easy? Too nice? Too antipodean? He's too something but I just don't know what.

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:58 PM
I've just noticed that you called David Boreanaz 'magnolia'. You called me magnolia.

I'll be in my bunk :happy:

You don't fancy him do you? :no:

I duno if it will work with Ben. If there's something that he would get agitated about that can't be rolled up and smoked, then I've never seen it.

How about Arty? Too easy? Too nice? Too antipodean? He's too something but I just don't know what.

I don't know, he sponsored me for my fun run thing. I think he now owns a piece of my sole :(

manker
07-25-2012, 02:04 PM
That rules him out then.
Mary's the best, anyway, she doesn't realise anything is happening so it's not even cruel.

Also, no, I don't fancy him but I do wish my hair was as good as his. It never looks bad.
And his shoulders are pretty much perfect, too :eyebrows:

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 02:05 PM
That rules him out then.
Mary's the best, anyway, she doesn't realise anything is happening so it's not even cruel.

Also, no, I don't fancy him but I do wish my hair was as good as his. It never looks bad.
And his shoulders are pretty much perfect, too :eyebrows:

You stop that. I'd prefer you any day and I don't even know how badly you ming x

manker
07-25-2012, 02:10 PM
That's kindof deep for you but we all need something to aspire to.
And if that was you asking if you could be my internets gf, then okay :blushing:

Skweeky
07-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I got all excitecd thinking that a peen picture must have been added, but no. It was just you two talking about Gayvid Borianus.

manker
07-25-2012, 03:27 PM
How about if I wop it onto my tablet, do a screen-image thing and post that?

Skweeky
07-25-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't know what that means, but it includes wopping in a tablet so it must be good.

G'wan, cheer me up.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Come to think of it, what was I being bullied about in a fred where Manker is being bullied into showing his corkscrew? It just doesn't seem right. :no:

manker
07-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Come to think of it, what was I being bullied about in a fred where Manker is being bullied into showing his corkscrew? It just doesn't seem right. :no:That Woman and her accomplice have totally made this into a hounding thread :emo:

Skweeky
07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
It's only right.

manker
07-25-2012, 06:00 PM
I don't know what that means, but it includes wopping in a tablet so it must be good.

G'wan, cheer me up.

The image grab software is somewhat limited but I think you will be able to strum up quite a rhythm when you see it.

Skweeky
07-25-2012, 06:04 PM
That is the most disappointing thing I have seen all day. And I had a really really shit day.

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Skweeks' disappointment is actually palpable. Unlike her flaccid clitoris :happy:

That's kindof deep for you but we all need something to aspire to.
And if that was you asking if you could be my internets gf, then okay :blushing:

YAAAAY! It's only a matter of time until I see your cawk then, and by extension (fnar), so will Skweeks :happy:

I got all excitecd thinking that a peen picture must have been added, but no. It was just you two talking about Gayvid Borianus.

It wasn't me, I wanted no part of it :no:

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 06:36 PM
That is the most disappointing thing I have seen all day. And I had a really really shit day.

Finally, now this fred can be closed.

manker
07-25-2012, 09:00 PM
That is the most disappointing thing I have seen all day. And I had a really really shit day.That's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that eight centimetres is disappointing.

manker
07-25-2012, 09:03 PM
YAAAAY! It's only a matter of time until I see your cawk then, and by extension (fnar), so will Skweeks :happy:I would just serve you right if I never sent it at all :snooty:

It wasn't me, I wanted no part of it :no:
It's okay. It's a man thing.

mjmacky
07-25-2012, 09:31 PM
The only thing I grabbed from all of this is, That Woman asked for Christian Bale, she just has a thing for maniacal pricks I guess.

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 12:24 AM
I would just serve you right if I never sent it at all :snooty:

I'm your internet gf now, I'm not allowed to laugh at it so it's ok!

The only thing I grabbed from all of this is, That Woman asked for Christian Bale, she just has a thing for maniacal pricks I guess.

If I ever came across (fnar) Christian Bale, I would have to do something that would enrage him, just so I could stand there while he screamed and berated me in public. Then I would get on my knees and fellate his glorious penis right in my mouth. I try to be rude to normal men in an attempt to draw some kind of censure but unfortunately they always take my insults as flirtation or charm. One day I'll get the comeuppance I so richly deserve. One day :w00t:

mjmacky
07-26-2012, 01:03 AM
If I ever came across (fnar) Christian Bale, I would have to do something that would enrage him, just so I could stand there while he screamed and berated me in public. Then I would get on my knees and fellate his glorious penis right in my mouth. I try to be rude to normal men in an attempt to draw some kind of censure but unfortunately they always take my insults as flirtation or charm. One day I'll get the comeuppance I so richly deserve. One day :w00t:

I'm not an acclaimed actor or anything but I'm pretty sure I could fill those shoes pretty easily.

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 01:08 AM

I'm not an acclaimed actor or anything but I'm pretty sure I could fill those shoes pretty easily.

I don't know, you seem pretty slow to anger...

manker
07-26-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm your internet gf now, I'm not allowed to laugh at it so it's ok!
Fine.
You're so dumped if you send that pic of a cawk in a dirty shaving mirror to Squeams.

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 11:15 AM
i'm your internet gf now, i'm not allowed to laugh at it so it's ok!
fine.
You're so dumped if you send that pic of a cawk in a dirty shaving mirror to squeams.

i'm squeams!

manker
07-26-2012, 11:52 AM
:pinch:

manker
07-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Fine. Go and ask squeams for a picture of her hairy nipples then :snooty:

I've already got a nice, artsy one of her bathing in a sink. Granted, she's a bit young, but her chest is as fully developed as it ever got.Rofle!

Squeamous
07-27-2012, 02:34 AM
:smilie4:

I'm proud of my beestung chesticles :snooty:

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 08:38 AM
:smilie4:

I'm proud of my beestung mosquito bite nibble chesticles :snooty:

Fix'd.

Squeamous
07-27-2012, 10:43 AM
Zomg how did you know! We had an escape from the mosquito floor below yesterday, and I got bitten all over my tits. They're increased by at least a cup size :yahoo:

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Of course, you got bit by a radioactive super-freak mosquito, so we all know That Woman will now be able to suck the blood out of a man's life at super human speed. Either that, or you will just run around making irritating buzzing sounds.

mjmacky
07-27-2012, 07:44 PM
I don't know, you seem pretty slow to anger...

All would say I'm mild mannered, except for those who were around when I wasn't, but those people have already left our realm.

Something Else
07-27-2012, 07:45 PM
You used to be really angry, and killed everyone around you. :unsure:

mjmacky
07-27-2012, 08:02 PM
You used to be really angry, and killed everyone around you. :unsure:

No, I'm always angry, it's just a mild anger.

mjmacky
07-27-2012, 08:04 PM
I've lost control twice, once with some police, and another time with a group of Albanians who ran off to get their guns but never returned.

mjmacky
07-27-2012, 08:05 PM
I was quite rowdy in my early twenties

manker
07-28-2012, 12:53 PM
You need to be more discerning about the circumstances in which you lose control.

Squeamous
07-31-2012, 12:46 AM
Of course, you got bit by a radioactive super-freak mosquito, so we all know That Woman will now be able to suck the blood out of a man's life at super human speed. Either that, or you will just run around making irritating buzzing sounds.

I'm now That Womanzilla
RRRRROWWWRRRR!

All would say I'm mild mannered, except for those who were around when I wasn't, but those people have already left our realm.

I get quite cross when people in supermarkets stop in front of me and block the tampon aisle too :fist: