PDA

View Full Version : Music Site Account Trade

ajanae524
07-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone!

I don't see a "Trade" sub-section for non-torrent sites. Sorry if there is a more appropriate section that I missed.

I am looking for an account at http://newmusicserver.com. I have an account at another music site for radio professionals that I would trade in return. The site I have provides uncompressed WAV radio singles in perfect quality in all genres dating back to 2005.

If you have an account there or can get me one, please e-mail me at: [email protected] and I will explain about the other website I will give to you.

Thanks.

anon
07-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Hi everyone!

I don't see a "Trade" sub-section for non-torrent sites. Sorry if there is a more appropriate section that I missed.

As long as no torrent trackers are involved, this section is the right one. You will however need 5 posts and two weeks of membership to send and receive PMs.

ajanae524
07-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi everyone!

As long as no torrent trackers are involved, this section is the right one. You will however need 5 posts and two weeks of membership to send and receive PMs.

Thank you for the info.

Donottrusthim
07-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Do not bother replying to him about this. He was shut down and out for the attempt at selling something that did not belong to him.
Now he is trying to gain access to something else to sell to someone.