PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what I should do today

OlegL
07-22-2012, 06:32 PM
I don't know what I should do today. These are the options:
1. I could go to the Atlantic Ocean and swim in it.
2. I could start studying calculus 'cause this is the subject I will need to pass during the fall semester.
3. I could watch yet another episode of "Warehouse 13".
4. I could start playing a video game.

So, which one of these options should I choose? It's 2:32 pm and I am drinking coffee, waiting for your answers.

OlegL
07-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Oh, I forgot about one other option:
5. I could buy St. Ides and get drunk.

megabyteme
07-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Since you've been advocating my murder, I suggest putting a plastic sack over your head and tying it off tightly. :sly:

Squeamous
07-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Since you've been advocating my murder, I suggest putting a plastic sack over your head and tying it off tightly. :sly:

That wasn't one of the options! You'll anger him!

Do some calculus Oleg. And stop drinking coffee or you won't be able to concentrate, silly boy.

megabyteme
07-22-2012, 08:20 PM

That wasn't one of the options! You'll anger him!

If I must play by the rules, I opt for the one where he swims in the Atlantic, but forgets his duck-headed floaty.

Artemis
07-22-2012, 08:22 PM
After all that coffee, why not combine the first two, go for a swim first (depending how close you are, if it is a roadtrip no, just have a really cold shower) then study the calculus, after all you aren't going to get any academic credit for knowledge of syfy series or leetness of gamer scores.