PDA

View Full Version : Mary is on a month of medication

mjmacky
07-24-2012, 04:32 AM
My sleep doctor put together a concoction of 15 mg melatonin, 25 mg of clanezopan, and 4 mg of something else that I can't remember the name of that I take every night to put me out. I spend the rest of the day groggy as shit like I'm on some kind of antidepressant and it all kind of sucks balls. I can't keep focus on anything, including all of your forumular hijinks (especially when it keeps jumping in and out of working order), so until I can get this under wraps, I may be taking a bit of interspersed sabbaticals.

megabyteme
07-24-2012, 06:05 AM
I take abuse Ambien. It knocks me completely out when I want it to, and fends off boredom when I just want to stay up and watch/forget some random tv or movie. It seems to bring out anything that has been on my mind during the day, and I am reasonably certain I have no secrets hidden from my wife. Amnesia frequently occurs with it, too.

However, I'm rarely groggy during the next day.

Why are you changing your sleep patterns now? Something big happen? Change? You aren't cheating on us with some other forum, are you?

Artemis
07-24-2012, 06:05 AM
As much as it pains me not to make a quick quip :shutup:, although it doesn't feel like it right now, this is the best thing you could be doing for your own physical and mental health. A 32 hour awake pattern like you described you were having with snatched sleep and naps sometimes was eventually going to cause difficulties, some of them unwelcome.
Your body will aclimatise itself to the drugs and fairly fast, but a certain amount of grogginess is to be expected, it is part of the treatment for now, the bonus being a normal sleep pattern.
So buck up, it may seem horrid right now, but it will get better.

manker
07-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Taking prescribed drugs because you can't sleep seems a bit ghey to me.
Why not just self-medicate with hard liquor like a real man would.

OlegL
07-24-2012, 10:56 AM
OP, why do you have trouble sleeping?

Squeamous
07-24-2012, 01:02 PM
I don't know what to do with the mentally ill, apart from laugh at them and tell them to pull themselves together :mellow:

Barbarossa
07-24-2012, 01:10 PM
I don't know what to do with the mentally ill, apart from laugh at them and tell them to pull themselves together :mellow:

I agree

Squeamous
07-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Lets all laugh at Mary!

megabyteme
07-24-2012, 01:41 PM
I thought everyone with over 2k posts here has some form of mental illness. :idunno:

mjmacky
07-24-2012, 06:16 PM

You know I get completely wired when I go heavily under the influence of alcohol. This concoction was put together because ambien had about the same effect of a sugar pill. I think I'm responding to more than one post here.

mjmacky
07-24-2012, 06:17 PM

Does sleep apnea fall under the realm of mentally ill?

Squeamous
07-24-2012, 06:19 PM

No but depression does!

Maybe you need to lose some weight and stop smoking. They cause sleep apnoea.

mjmacky
07-24-2012, 06:20 PM
As much as it pains me not to make a quick quip :shutup:, although it doesn't feel like it right now, this is the best thing you could be doing for your own physical and mental health. A 32 hour awake pattern like you described you were having with snatched sleep and naps sometimes was eventually going to cause difficulties, some of them unwelcome.
Your body will aclimatise itself to the drugs and fairly fast, but a certain amount of grogginess is to be expected, it is part of the treatment for now, the bonus being a normal sleep pattern.

I'm of the same mind, one zombie month for the chance at a normal and dependable lifestyle is how I'm looking at it. I think I seem to have sacrificed a sense of enthusiasm and/or humor in the process.

IdolEyes787
07-24-2012, 07:22 PM

I liked you better when I believed that you were only pretending to be crazy.

mjmacky
07-24-2012, 11:42 PM

I liked you better when I believed that you were only pretending to be crazy.

So you've moved from loathing to what?

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 12:59 AM
You know I get completely wired when I go heavily under the influence of alcohol. This concoction was put together because ambien had about the same effect of a sugar pill. I think I'm responding to more than one post here.

I took one the first night I was prescribed them, and noticed nothing. They sat in my cupboard for a year. When my back got seriously hurt, and I could not even sleep without sharp pains, I got desperate and tried 2-3. That works MUCH better. Maybe you've tried that, and you really should take them on an empty stomach, but they do have a kick.

Snee
07-25-2012, 09:00 AM

I'm of the same mind, one zombie month for the chance at a normal and dependable lifestyle is how I'm looking at it. I think I seem to have sacrificed a sense of enthusiasm and/or humor in the process.
Normal and dependable :ghey:

Snee
07-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Oh, and I've had to take Zolpidem Sandoz lately, cos I couldn't sleep. Worked really well too. I've not slept like that for years. But idk if it's because of those tablets, or what, but the first nights I quit it, the nightmares were terribad. Surreal as fuck, but the kind that had me waking up soaking wet with sweat at four in the morning.

With that in mind, you might want to quit what you're on gradually, rather than quit it straight off, when you do.

manker
07-25-2012, 10:41 AM

You know I get completely wired when I go heavily under the influence of alcohol. You're obviously not drinking enough, gheymar.

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 11:11 AM
You know I get completely wired when I go heavily under the influence of alcohol. You're obviously not drinking enough, gheymar.

How much is enough? When he gets in his car and starts trawling the streets looking for his ex flames? :pinch:

manker
07-25-2012, 11:27 AM
You're obviously not drinking enough, gheymar.

How much is enough? When he gets in his car and starts trawling the streets looking for his ex flames? :pinch:Didn't she do that after three Apple-tinis (easy on the tini).

Perhaps Mary needs a time-lock device which will seal the apartment til morning. All that's needed then is one bottle of vodka and internets.
It's so easy a child could do it - and they frequently do in Scotland.

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 11:40 AM
How much is enough? When he gets in his car and starts trawling the streets looking for his ex flames? :pinch:Didn't she do that after three Apple-tinis (easy on the tini).

Perhaps Mary needs a time-lock device which will seal the apartment til morning. All that's needed then is one bottle of vodka and internets.

:happy:

I think she should just lose weight, leave her wife and stop smoking. I don't understand why she would want to dose herself up to the eyeballs for any length of time with a cocktail of drugs, so she doesn't have to grow a pair and sort her life out.

manker
07-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Didn't she do that after three Apple-tinis (easy on the tini).

I think she should just lose weight, leave her wife and stop smoking. I don't understand why she would want to dose herself up to the eyeballs for any length of time with a cocktail of drugs, so she doesn't have to grow a pair and sort her life out.I don't know about the losing weight part. Every forum needs a comedy laugh at and not with chubster. It just wouldn't be fair on us.

I think the life sorting out thing is going to happen now. As I understand it, this school-year was preventing Mary from sorting stuff so now it's over the only thing holding back our troubled chum is that her family appear to be Mary's only friends (apart from us :wub:).

I don't think there was another reason unless I zoned out while reading one of her posts.
Which is completely plausible.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 01:09 PM
I figured 2-3 Ambien tablets would loosen his tongue enough for his wife to settle down quit whorein' and purchase a handgun. :idunno:

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:09 PM
I don't know about the losing weight part. Every forum needs a comedy laugh at and not with chubster. It just wouldn't be fair on us.

I think the life sorting out thing is going to happen now. As I understand it, this school-year was preventing Mary from sorting stuff so now it's over the only thing holding back our troubled chum is that her family appear to be Mary's only friends (apart from us :wub:).

I don't think there was another reason unless I zoned out while reading one of her posts.
Which is completely plausible.

And the fact she hasn't got anyone else lined up yet, which apparently is of vital importance for a man with zero sex drive :pinch:
I swear, any more nonsense and I'm going to fly over to America and evict that crazy bitch from his life by momentum I will create from punching her repeatedly in the ovaries.

:balustrade:

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 01:14 PM
which apparently is of vital importance for a man with zero sex drive

And I thought you were rough on Oleg's peen. :O

Squeamous
07-25-2012, 01:26 PM
He said it!

manker
07-25-2012, 01:48 PM
h4r5h :no:

mjmacky
07-25-2012, 09:39 PM
I am getting a vibe that squeamy over here doesn't particularly want to be facebook buddies with Ivana.

manker
07-25-2012, 09:43 PM
I am getting a vibe that squeamy over here doesn't particularly want to be facebook buddies with Ivana.
Well, no. Squeams is a heterosexual female.
All us guise over here do, though :)

mjmacky
07-25-2012, 09:46 PM

Are you sure, she's like a sister that I used to have sex with... is that working for you?

manker
07-25-2012, 09:54 PM

Are you sure, she's like a sister that I used to have sex with... is that working for you?Fuck yeah. Just so long as I don't have to have sex with my sister, I'm all for wincest.

mjmacky
07-25-2012, 10:20 PM
Are you sure, she's like a sister that I used to have sex with... is that working for you?Fuck yeah. Just so long as I don't have to have sex with my sister, I'm all for wincest.

Well she's out getting ready to do her own thing, while I prepare for my own night on the town so she's all yours if you can find her. My own night has to end somewhat early on account of the meds so there's that.

manker
07-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Fuck yeah. Just so long as I don't have to have sex with my sister, I'm all for wincest.

Well she's out getting ready to do her own thing, while I prepare for my own night on the town so she's all yours if you can find her. My own night has to end somewhat early on account of the meds so there's that.For a short while, I was a landlord of a pub when I was 22 and training to be an accountant.
There was this unemployed guy, a few years older than me, who used to come in several hours before it got busy and we'd chat. I remembered him from school, he used to date this gorgeous girl who lived above the local shop. He was fucking her, the 14 year old me wished I could. So there was that we had in common.

He'd tell me stories about stuff and he had this unusually earnest way of looking at you while you were talking. You'd finish and he'd be incredibly interested in the periphery details of your tale. You daren't embellish anything as he'd want explanations of the different facets of everything you told him. He told me some great tales about the local girls, I doubted their veracity but upon my tentative enquiries, they appeared to be completely true.

The python machine (the mechanism which makes all of the beer pumps dispense beer) broke. I didn't know how to fix it, the brewery told me to wait til Monday and I didn't have any money to call out someone. This guy, Dean, went down to the cellar and fixed it in about ten minutes. He'd never seen a python machine before but it transpired that he did eighteen months of an engineering degree - so then we got talking about his life; he'd been kicked off the course for fighting with a lecturer and between then and now been declared unfit for further education or employment and was living off benefits.

They'd put him on medication and warned him that if he got into further trouble, they'd increase the dose. I didn't really think anything of it at the time. I talked to him most days, I'd tell him about something I was having a hard time with and he'd usually come up with a solution which was completely outside my thinking, his brain worked completely differently - probably better - than my own. He got friendly with my friends and came out with us. But he kept getting into fights. He just loved fighting, which wasn't a problem as everyone has fights where I live. No one has guns or knives.

So, very interesting guy. Great to talk to, very clever, quirky and different.
He eventually got arrested, they sent him off to some asylum and when I saw him next, he couldn't remember my name. Now he weighs about 25 stone and still can't remember my name.
He seems happy, though.

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 12:08 AM

I think Ivana must be a bit of a spastic. In my mind she tralalalas through life like a fuck-up fairy, sprinkling little plops of turd wherever she touches your life. Plus I've never quite gotten over her dressing up as a Chinawoman and posing for photographs to be honest. The moment I saw that I thought 'that person, and all who sail in her, is a cunt'. I'm not usually THIS honest but it's late and I'm exhausted.

For a short while, I was a landlord of a pub when I was 22 and training to be an accountant.
There was this unemployed guy, a few years older than me, who used to come in several hours before it got busy and we'd chat. I remembered him from school, he used to date this gorgeous girl who lived above the local shop. He was fucking her, the 14 year old me wished I could. So there was that we had in common.

He'd tell me stories about stuff and he had this unusually earnest way of looking at you while you were talking. You'd finish and he'd be incredibly interested in the periphery details of your tale. You daren't embellish anything as he'd want explanations of the different facets of everything you told him. He told me some great tales about the local girls, I doubted their veracity but upon my tentative enquiries, they appeared to be completely true.

The python machine (the mechanism which makes all of the beer pumps dispense beer) broke. I didn't know how to fix it, the brewery told me to wait til Monday and I didn't have any money to call out someone. This guy, Dean, went down to the cellar and fixed it in about ten minutes. He'd never seen a python machine before but it transpired that he did eighteen months of an engineering degree - so then we got talking about his life; he'd been kicked off the course for fighting with a lecturer and between then and now been declared unfit for further education or employment and was living off benefits.

They'd put him on medication and warned him that if he got into further trouble, they'd increase the dose. I didn't really think anything of it at the time. I talked to him most days, I'd tell him about something I was having a hard time with and he'd usually come up with a solution which was completely outside my thinking, his brain worked completely differently - probably better - than my own. He got friendly with my friends and came out with us. But he kept getting into fights. He just loved fighting, which wasn't a problem as everyone has fights where I live. No one has guns or knives.

So, very interesting guy. Great to talk to, very clever, quirky and different.
He eventually got arrested, they sent him off to some asylum and when I saw him next, he couldn't remember my name. Now he weighs about 25 stone and still can't remember my name.
He seems happy, though.

Probably because he can't remember you. I'll have some of what he's having :shifty:

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 12:08 AM
^You sound familiar. Have we talked on here before?

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 12:12 AM

YES! We're lovers! How could you not know me?? :cry:

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 12:14 AM

I was talking to the long-winded fellow before you so rudely interrupted. :mellow:

EDIT-And you strike me as the kind of gurl who says that a lot...

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 12:29 AM

I was talking to the long-winded fellow before you so rudely interrupted. :mellow:

EDIT-And you strike me as the kind of gurl who says that a lot...

Oh no, they all remember me. I'm very well known :happy:

mjmacky
07-26-2012, 12:52 AM
All I got from any of that is that manker knew a chap that he wanted to bum and squeamy is interested in Ivana's cunt. I'm already wasted and my friend is taking a business call

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 12:55 AM
Is that a euphemism for a shit?

mjmacky
07-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Is that a euphemism for a shit?

I don't think we're at that point in our relationship.

mjmacky
07-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Oh wait, you didn't realize I was being literal, no he actually runs a company that develops apps for Apple and android and we're at an establishment for which he wrote an app, World of Beer.

Squeamous
07-26-2012, 01:10 AM
Oh wait, you didn't realize I was being literal, no he actually runs a company that develops apps for Apple and android and we're at an establishment for which he wrote an app, World of Beer.

I realised, I was just attempting to be amusing :happy:

Alien5
07-26-2012, 01:25 AM
15 mg of melatonin is too much, 1.5 is enough.

OlegL
07-26-2012, 04:52 AM

According to wiki, something happens to a person's breathing patterns when he has sleep apnea. If you are affected by breathing abnormalities, I hope that medication will help you get better, OP.

manker
07-26-2012, 10:54 AM
All I got from any of that is that manker knew a chap that he wanted to bum and squeamy is interested in Ivana's cunt. I'm already wasted and my friend is taking a business call
At least someone went down that road.
I kinda wanted wordplay made of the python terminology but what you said will have to do for now.

Mary, you should make some kind of countdown thread, so we all know when you'll be coming off the meds. It can be a diary of all your highs, lows and if these paticular drugs affect your sex wank life, at all. You might get turned off kids and anime or develop more twisted fetishes.
I have a feeling it would be relevant to my interests.

chalice
07-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Care-charming sleep, easer of all woes. What's that all about. My sleep patterns and drug habituation have become symbiotic of who knows what the fuck is going on.

I do like to sleep. Though, that's never come easy to me. I worry. I worry about worrying. I'm a worrier. All my life. No worry is more intense than the worry you get just before you fall asleep. It's almost a sense of panic, of falling out of control. Early on I found that smoking large amounts of marijuana will clean your worrying clock and you will experience, in sleep, the vast dreamless void. You will dream, of course, but you won't remember a fucking thing.

For an insomniac this is a wonderful thing. You can sleep at will with little to no consequences.

Twenty three years later, still hitting bongs like a motherfucker, I find myself, recently, having serious night sweats, hugely intense, surreal dreams and I'm back to worrying square one.

Get wopped on the short term. Don't do it for a quarter of a century. That's my advice to you.

manker
07-27-2012, 04:44 PM
I get a different effect to that.
About 2 years ago me and teh missus were giving up smoking and decided a spliff or two a night would ease the passage and possibly stop us killing each other. It was great, both of us would look forward to smoking and refraining from ciggies during the day seemed easier.

So about nine o'clock when the kiddie was in bed, we'd do that, she'd be fit for fuck all except giggling and would go to bed. I'd stay up, giggle at stuff, have another spliff and go to bed. But then I'd stop laughing and think about all the things I had to do in work, if Man Utd would win at the weekend and lots of other stuff I would never usually worry about. It didn't happen every time, maybe like one in five nights.

If I had a drink as well, I never got the worrying part and just passed out.
Still, though, I decided Marlboro was the better option.

chalice
07-27-2012, 05:06 PM
About 2 years ago me and teh missus were giving up smoking and decided a spliff or two a night would ease the passage and possibly stop us killing each other. It was great, both of us would look forward to smoking and refraining from ciggies during the day seemed easier.

So about nine o'clock when the kiddie was in bed, we'd do that, she'd be fit for fuck all except giggling and would go to bed. I'd stay up, giggle at stuff, have another spliff and go to bed. But then I'd stop laughing and think about all the things I had to do in work, if Man Utd would win at the weekend and lots of other stuff I would never usually worry about. It didn't happen every time, maybe like one in five nights.

You're applying a different culture, mate. You're like all sensible and stuff. You were never gonna stray outside your comfort zone.

It took me several experimental years of full on abuse to admit to myself that all I wanted to do for the rest of my life was smoke high grade dope. Even managing that aspiration has been an uphill fucking struggle. Finding a source of good dope is an occupation in itself. Me smoking dope is a compromise.

I'd much rather do smack.

manker
07-27-2012, 05:22 PM

You're applying a different culture, mate. You're like all sensible and stuff. You were never gonna stray outside your comfort zone.

It took me several experimental years of full on abuse to admit to myself that all I wanted to do for the rest of my life was smoke high grade dope. Even managing that aspiration has been an uphill fucking struggle. Finding a source of good dope is an occupation in itself. Me smoking dope is a compromise.

I'd much rather do smack.:lol: that explains the fuck out of that, then.

I am not sure about the comfort zone thing, as some hash seems pretty mundane c.f with the stuff that makes me grin inanely of a Saturday night - and that kind of thing never happened when I was a student and didn't have responsibilities yet smoked it every day, but I think the culture thing might be right. I was always a bit uneasy about being us both being slightly stoned when my son was asleep and possibly about to have a choking fit or nose-bleed as he is wont to do on occasion.

Btw, plz post a smack video diary next time they leave you to your own devices for the best part of a month.
Thanking you.

Something Else
07-27-2012, 06:59 PM
I've always found alcohol a bit harsh, but after I got over my experimental stage, I was happy to just have a few doobs in the evenings. I don't smoke cigarettes, as long as i have and am allowed a joint. I don't smoke doobs at work, because I might cut my leg off, but other than that, I wouldn't feel irresponsible doing things while a bit stoned. I've dealt with anything serious that's come up while i've been stoned, and never had a problem. I've never worried about stuff particularly, so it definitely doesn't give me that effect either.

manker thought I was posh. He's too middle class for marijuana FFS.

Skweeky
07-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Many years ago I once took too much MDMA and it fried my brain. Ever since I can't even have a spliff without freaking out. True story.

Something Else
07-27-2012, 07:05 PM
How much did you take. :O

How did it fry it exactly. Were you hospitalised.

Check out Louis C.K. http://www.youtube.com/user/louisck

Something Else
07-27-2012, 07:06 PM
He's a merkin comedian, but his cynical outlook is genious.

Skweeky
07-27-2012, 07:12 PM
How much did you take. :O

How did it fry it exactly. Were you hospitalised.

Check out Louis C.K. http://www.youtube.com/user/louisck

I can't remember, but I was snorting the stuff pure all evening so it would've been a fair bit. I wasn't hospitalised, but I just lost the plot mentally. A long road to recovery and many anti-depressants ensued. I have tried smoking the odd spliff since, but I get ridiculously paranoid so I just leave it these days.

Something Else
07-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Crikey. You're not supposed to sniff it. :pinch:

You crazy Hollandaises. :no:

I'm glad you recovered, and sorry it left a permanent scar. I've never been one to do things to excess, which has probably been my saving grace.

Maybe you can work that bit of your psyche out someday, and be free to let your mind go for a little holiday now and again. I do hope so.

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Many years ago I once took too much MDMA and it fried my brain. Ever since I can't even have a spliff without freaking out. True story.

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/qlkx50/strangers-with-candy-meet-jerri-blank

Play the first clip and others will follow. :)

Skweeky
07-27-2012, 07:26 PM

I'm glad you recovered, and sorry it left a permanent scar. I've never been one to do things to excess, which has probably been my saving grace.

Maybe you can work that bit of your psyche out someday, and be free to let your mind go for a little holiday now and again. I do hope so.

I didn't think I was being excessive, which is probably the problem :)

Something Else
07-27-2012, 07:44 PM
Awwww.

I broke my nose today. True story. I accidentally hit my self in the face with a branch. :smilie4:

Now I have a metallic taste in my mouth.

mjmacky
07-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Awwww.

I broke my nose today. True story. I accidentally hit my self in the face with a branch. :smilie4:

That would be the iron that's complexed with the hemoglobin in your blood.

Skweeky
07-27-2012, 08:10 PM
I forget, you are one of those tree people, aren't cha?

Something Else
07-27-2012, 08:42 PM

An Ewok. Yes.

Something Else
07-27-2012, 08:44 PM
Awwww.

That would be the iron that's complexed with the hemoglobin in your blood.

Thanks, but I'm not really a superhero.
:blushing:

Skweeky
07-27-2012, 08:58 PM

An Ewok. Yes.

We had tree people round last year to cut the trees off our rock at the back of the flat. Apparently to prevent a landslide. I'm not a tree expert, but I am sure that is counterproductive.

Something Else
07-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Hmm. It could prevent a treeslide.

Squeamous
07-31-2012, 12:40 AM

I'd hang my hat on it being the fact you snorted it. How do you even sniff a crystal??

manker
07-31-2012, 09:05 AM

I'd hang my hat on it being the fact you snorted it. How do you even sniff a crystal??This is Scotland we're talking about.
People there are borderline immune to everything so dealers give the user a disposable pestle and mortar to inspire customer goodwill.

You also get free gateway drugs for the bairns if you rack up enough loyalty card points.

Skweeky
07-31-2012, 10:39 AM

I'd hang my hat on it being the fact you snorted it. How do you even sniff a crystal??

I've got big nostrils :unsure:

Alien5
08-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Mary

Quarterquack
08-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Is it too late to hypothesize that our involvement in Mary's fake sexual exploits have lead him to staging a medication period within which he re-evaluates himself?

Quarterquack
08-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Why Mary, you cunt. I thought you were more resilient than simply running away. Taken your sleep away, now, have we?

mjmacky
08-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I still live, just so you all know, I'm on a road trip in the New England area visiting family and pizza joints.

manker
08-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I still live, just so you all know, I'm on a road trip in the New England area visiting family and pizza joints.1) you hate your family. 2) they hate you. 3) weren't you fat enough already.

Worst idea evar.

hai, btw :happy:

stitched
08-05-2012, 09:32 AM
if its of any help, masterbating makes it easier to fall asleep.

megabyteme
08-05-2012, 10:03 AM
if its of any help, masterbating makes it easier to fall asleep.

Nice of you to offer Mary a hand.

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 03:42 PM
I still live, just so you all know, I'm on a road trip in the New England area visiting family and pizza joints.1) you hate your family. 2) they hate you. 3) weren't you fat enough already.

Worst idea evar.

mjmacky
08-06-2012, 02:37 AM

Worst idea evar.

I get along with some of them, especially my mom and that wife thing that I live with. This particular brother is very similar to me in personality, but he's also religious. I went to visit the new nephew, who's now 30 months old.

manker
08-06-2012, 08:56 AM
1) you hate your family. 2) they hate you. 3) weren't you fat enough already.

Worst idea evar.

I get along with some of them, especially my mom and that wife thing that I live with. This particular brother is very similar to me in personality, but he's also religious. I went to visit the new nephew, who's now 30 months old.Don't say hai back, then :snooty:

Same personality as you except religious. Does he have a regular forumular opening in his schedule.
He sounds fantastic.

Artemis
08-06-2012, 09:08 AM
You forgot to ask which religion. :fear:

manker
08-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Oh it doesn't really matter, I'm not a racist.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 12:03 PM
^ :happy: