PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Fsc

Xpecial
07-24-2012, 10:21 AM
I know I'm not active here and I haven't rep.
To be honest I don't like this place too much,and I'm not ready to give invite here because for me it's a place with a lot of full untrusted peoples and I prefer to invite and help guys that I know on tiniest communities.

In another hand this forum is full of informations,staff of many trackers (Fsc in my mind) and I hope nice members too.I prefer read than post.

Now that you know my opinion about this place I wanna show you my motivation to integrate the famous Fsc.

After I had tried a lot of trackers,I've build a list which correspond at my needs and my uses.

I'm proud to be a part of famous sites as SCC,FTN and TL because they have a lot of qualities and are the best in their categories.

Quickly,I knew all aspects of p2p as forums,giveaways,hight to get trackers,tiny specialized trackers,trackers with assholes staffs,the wars between community of forum and board etc.

If something fascinates me since I started in this world,it's really the communitarian spirit and helps between members,members who are the best friends one days and worst enemies tomorrow.

More than a simply act of piracy,the filesharing gathers people from different walks of life where coders,devs,graphics,spammers,compulsive downloaders can gathered to share ideas,debate,evolve,help and learn.

When I integrated FTN,I was overstrung with the idea to finally meet this,because I heard everywhere which of the famous friendly spirit of FTN.
Nevertheless I was very disappointed by the community,to a greater or lesser degree guys believe they are kings of bittorent because they are members,and ready to do everything to get invites from the staff.
It's only my opinion,but FTN stay the best ratioless tracker in the house.

However,I was really agape,maybe because I was naive at that time,or I expected too much from it,or must be because some guys are really good to present FTN as a utopia community tracker.

Having the perfect list of websites to download,I wanna see all aspect of torrenting,and in particular integrated Fsc.

My human nature made me to love trade experiences,no tell bullshits about my life as how sleep with who,but mostly share culture from my country,discover others by members and learn a lot by them.

I'm conscious fsc is a family and it's very difficult to be accepted by them,and I guess after all this tracker is not the most active.

To explore this aspect of torrenting,I'm ready to be an active member on it,not by giving money (why not if I love it?),but mostly by sharing a part of my French's culture,as our music,our movies,be active in the culinary club (yeah I'm proud of my gastronomy ),participated at the different clubs and tell a lot of shit on Irc (I'm pretty good at it).

I want advice you i will not use Fsc as TL or Scc,but mostly as a support to share,discover and to introduce our movies,musics etc.

Finally I'm not looking after an another useless tracker,but I'd be inclined to a community with a support to download and share,some atmosphere unobtainable,be more close to experimented torrenters from other countries,something we can't found anywhere else,especially not on invitations forums where a lots of peoples are double-faced.

Separately from the rest my english level isn't the worst you can found on the web,I understood easily even if it isn't my first language.Free for you to check this on Etiv forum.Place where I'm feel good.

To finish this request,I will not hide you I feel a lot of animosity around me when I adress the fsc issue.Peoples are negative about it and never stop to repeat "this tracker is uselless" "you will not use it"...seriously do you know more than me what I want?
I'm sure few posts after this req will be the same I have ever heard.

Furthermore some guys are slanderous about this tracker and particularly about his activity.But if nobody want reefer fresh young and motived members,how do you want this tracker will be more active?

Finally why not let us, in our turn, bring vitality?

It's something I can't understand.

Thanks to you for read this long request,if you have any questions about me,feel free to pm me or anything else.

In my opinion ratio proofs,speedtest are totally useless when you feel the motivation of a person,but if you want them I will post

stan
07-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Trying to trade for Hdbits here.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/451018-HAVE-HDBITS-org-OLD-ACCOUNT-WANT-OFFERS/page2

Now FSC. Doubt you have 1 chance in a million of succeeding

Xpecial
07-24-2012, 10:43 AM

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/451018-HAVE-HDBITS-org-OLD-ACCOUNT-WANT-OFFERS/page2

That's not my thread.

manker
07-24-2012, 11:42 AM
So you're basically saying that you don't trust the people here and don't like FST - but if one of us wanted to give you an invite to Fsc, then that would be fantastic.

Well. This is certainly a new approach to begging for torrent invites.
Unconventional to the max.

sheriff 01
07-24-2012, 01:14 PM
@ op -- You said you like to help people in the tiniest communities because there is more trust so why then wouldnt you apply those same
principles when you are looking for help?

TTS
07-24-2012, 01:47 PM
You have hot sister ? we could make a good deal matey

megabyteme
07-24-2012, 01:55 PM

That's not my thread.

No, but you clearly "converse" with traders about accounts. Interesting.

I don't see a post in which he said he's tired of the account after 4 years. Maybe he said it to you in PM? I would hope so as making unfounded accusations in this section is not allowed.

The most obvious scenario is that he's a trader so traded this account and has 'owned' it for about ten minutes.
Yes it was in PM. But he said he owned the account for 4 years in PM.

killercam101
07-24-2012, 02:58 PM
What you have written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your application. I award you no invite and may God have mercy on your soul.

anon
07-24-2012, 05:57 PM
So you're basically saying that you don't trust the people here and don't like FST - but if one of us wanted to give you an invite to Fsc, then that would be fantastic.

You ain't seen a bit of it yet :P

Stabber
07-24-2012, 07:20 PM
Why do you want to join a dying tracker?

IdolEyes787
07-24-2012, 07:33 PM
To be honest I don't like this place too much,and I'm not ready to give invite here because for me it's a place with a lot of full untrusted peoples and I prefer to invite and help guys that I know on tiniest communities.

Now that you know my opinion about this place I wanna show you my motivation to integrate the famous Fsc.

After I had tried a lot of trackers,I've build a list which correspond at my needs and my uses.

I'm proud to be a part of famous sites as SCC,FTN and TL because they have a lot of qualities and are the best in their categories.

Quickly,I knew all aspects of p2p as forums,giveaways,hight to get trackers,tiny specialized trackers,trackers with assholes staffs,the wars between community of forum and board etc.

When I integrated FTN,I was overstrung with the idea to finally meet this,because I heard everywhere which of the famous friendly spirit of FTN.
Nevertheless I was very disappointed by the community,to a greater or lesser degree guys believe they are kings of bittorent because they are members,and ready to do everything to get invites from the staff.
It's only my opinion,but FTN stay the best ratioless tracker in the house.

However,I was really agape,maybe because I was naive at that time,or I expected too much from it,or must be because some guys are really good to present FTN as a utopia community tracker.

I'm conscious fsc is a family and it's very difficult to be accepted by them,and I guess after all this tracker is not the most active.
Free for you to check this on Etiv forum.Place where I'm feel good.

Other shoe.Removed all but the salient points .Please stop being so silly.

I talk to traders all the time if by talk you mean I say stuff they don't like and then they report me over it.

Can I also say at this point I basically hate everybody involved with bt?

Except manker as we share a xpecial bond that something as small as a little insincerity or stupidity cannot break.

http://www.d-boreanaz.com/

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 02:01 AM
Can I also say at this point I basically hate everybody involved with bt?

Except manker as we share a xpecial bond that something as small as a little insincerity or stupidity cannot break.

http://www.d-boreanaz.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90lkgnT4_hw

n00bz0r
07-25-2012, 02:42 AM

B

U

L

L

S

H

i

T

Get a fucking life for your own sake.

PS: Point by point pwnage coming soon.

karachidude
07-25-2012, 03:05 AM

FSC dying ??

Artemis
07-25-2012, 03:06 AM
As soon as you signed up here you got the required posts to enter the trade section and try and trade an HD-Bits a/c, torrenting was offering the a/c but you were the one who was wanting to trade for HD-Bits since there is no other way to gain access to that tracker, so now two weeks later you think this moronic request is going to get you an invite to FSC when you have said you don't even like the members of FST. Well fuck off somewhere else and find your invite then, maybe your tiniest of communities will believe your silly bullshit, I certainly don't, you self-serving spastic. Guess what the staff of FSC frequent this forum I know them quite well, but after that cretinous diatribe I wouldn't give you the sweat off my brow.

FSC dying ??

When is the funeral?

n00bz0r
07-25-2012, 03:25 AM
As soon as you signed up here you got the required posts to enter the trade section and try and trade an HD-Bits a/c, torrenting was offering the a/c but you were the one who was wanting to trade for HD-Bits since there is no other way to gain access to that tracker, so now two weeks later you think this moronic request is going to get you an invite to FSC when you have said you don't even like the members of FST. Well fuck off somewhere else and find your invite then, maybe your tiniest of communities will believe your silly bullshit, I certainly don't, you self-serving spastic. Guess what the staff of FSC frequent this forum I know them quite well, but after that cretinous diatribe I wouldn't give you the sweat off my brow.

You summarized everything I was about to post in a while.
So, +1.. and I tip my hat to you.

FSC dying ??
Duh!
Haven't you observed most of these 'community' based shites off late?

kingeater
07-25-2012, 03:56 AM
What you have written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your application. I award you no invite and may God have mercy on your soul.

Pretty much sums up all that needs to be said in this thread. OP had a tl;dr post for the ages.
/Not sure why the last sentence of the above post made me laugh, but it did.

Xpecial
07-25-2012, 06:21 AM
Get a fucking life for your own sake.

PS: Point by point pwnage coming soon.
WTF is wrong with you all? What have I done for you to be so aggressive?

And what do you guys mean FSC is dying?

Best way getting FSC is being honest.

@ op -- You said you like to help people in the tiniest communities because there is more trust so why then wouldnt you apply those same
principles when you are looking for help?
I do, in the tinier communities.

That's not my thread.

Nothing wrong with that like Idoleyes787 said.

Does this mean you're dumber now?

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 06:50 AM

I can assure you, Idol was not siding with you. He hates your very existence, and would travel back in time to piss in your mother's vagina just to flush your egg out of the cavern before you could [place] your feeble, vapid [foothold] into this world, if he could.

Xpecial
07-25-2012, 07:20 AM

I can assure you, Idol was not siding with you. He hates your very existence, and would travel back in time to piss in your mother's vagina just to flush your egg out of the cavern before you could grab your feeble, vapid, shell into this world, if he could.
That's the meanest thing I've ever read. Suddenly I feel suicidal.

manker
07-25-2012, 11:42 AM
I can assure you, Idol was not siding with you. He hates your very existence, and would travel back in time to piss in your mother's vagina just to flush your egg out of the cavern before you could grab your feeble, vapid, shell into this world, if he could.
That's the meanest thing I've ever read. Suddenly I feel suicidal.That's how I felt when you said FST sucks.
A combination of mdma powder and Angel re-runs fended off the allure of cold steel and got me through those dark hours.

IdolEyes787
07-25-2012, 11:51 AM
That wasn't even the meanest thing I read in the late ten minutes.

Actually I contemplate suicide all the time.The only thing that prevents me is not giving the faceless bastards the satisfaction .
I know this does not make sense but frankly I am beyond caring at this point.

As for the "appeal" of certain community based trackers,personally while I enjoy a sweet now and again,a steady diet of sugar makes me ill.

Also to make it clear I don't hate anyone.I hate how people tend to be so phony but then again I was raised in the before time when people who you termed "friends" were people that you actually knew and simply not some putz that is merely killing time posting on the internetboardweb.

manker
07-25-2012, 12:04 PM
But you said we had an unbreakable bond :cry:

/chugs Drano

IdolEyes787
07-25-2012, 12:15 PM
We'll always have Paris.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Also to make it clear I don't hate anyone.

I build you up to legendairy BT Slayer status, and you fumble it on your first bovine without even so much a milking it.

Suddenly I feel suicidal.

You still here? :whistling

anon
07-25-2012, 05:46 PM
hey, fuck you guys

can i has fsc now? i'm being honest :cry:

junglebook
07-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Sounds like ima fit right in.

megabyteme
07-25-2012, 06:20 PM
hey, fuck you guys

can i has fsc now? i'm being honest :cry:

Sure. Send me your home address and local time you will be sleeping, and I will have a couple guys hand deliver it to you. :flowers:

Xpecial
07-26-2012, 06:25 AM
Could anyone on FSC please let the staff know to check my request out. I believe I will fit into the community, I am quite the mastercook so culinary club ftw! :)

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 06:47 AM
Could anyone on FSC please let the staff know to check my request out. I believe I will fit into the community, I am quite the mastercook so culinary club ftw! :)

90% of their staff (not to mention a decent percentage of their members) frequent this *cough* lowly *cough* site. I'm certain they appreciate your elitist perspective, and will be contacting you soon when appropriate. :D

Xpecial
07-26-2012, 07:04 AM
Who is their staff? Names please.

Alien5
07-26-2012, 07:07 AM

Application Failed, sorry try again in 6 months.

Xpecial
07-26-2012, 07:29 AM

The fuck are you?

IdolEyes787
07-26-2012, 11:08 AM
90% of their staff (not to mention a decent percentage of their members) frequent this *cough* lowly *cough* site. I'm certain they appreciate your elitist perspective, and will be contacting you soon when appropriate. :D

They have a lot of gnu or gnu old staff that talk funny and lack a sense of humour expect when it involves FSC and graphics and stuffs.
Usually I would term this type of individual a dipshit but people in glass houses etc.

At this point,regardless of anything else, I truly feel the need to tell Xpecial to fuck off though.

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 02:40 PM
The fuck are you?

Apparently, one of those non-elites who happened to overlook all of your other misguided thoughts of adequateness, and bothered to check on the site for you. Often, when a request is made here, it is considered, and the answer is posted there as a reminder that a request was made.

Either that, or he hallucinated the entire thing due to taking more drugs in the 60-present than most small South American countries can produce during a good month. Regardless, he's still FAR more coherent on this subject than you.

Their staff generally don't make themselves known (as is the same for a lot of members) as they don't like to be hounded by idiots each and every hour.

@Idol: If that's become true, it's sad. Although, I can't see owners and top staff letting that happen.

killercam101
07-26-2012, 03:27 PM

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/xxxxl_2009/whatnonono.gif

Funkin'
07-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Check your email, Xspeshul.
Invite sent.

megabyteme
07-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Invite sent.

You bastard, Funkin'! If he cuts someone, or sets fire to the kitchen in the foodie section, you should be held responsible for your irresponsible inviting.

IdolEyes787
07-26-2012, 11:05 PM
I am quite the mastercook so culinary club ftw! :)

Yes I'm quite delusional about my abilities too.
Let us be friends.You can cook and I will play genius guitar and impress the ladies.

Also ignore Funkin' as I'm pretty sure that it is merely some sort of ploy to get you hooked on drugs and lure you over to his house to play videogames.

Artemis
07-27-2012, 05:16 AM
Xpecial, you do realise one staffmember of FSC has already posted in this thread, and others have probably reviewed it. The staffmember was so impressed by your request he did nothing, which should be a hint. :blink:

Xpecial
07-27-2012, 06:18 AM
Invite sent.
Aww you got me there, I actually thought you sent it. :mellow:

Xpecial, you do realise one staffmember of FSC has already posted in this thread, and others have probably reviewed it. The staffmember was so impressed by your request he did nothing, which should be a hint. :blink:
A hint for me to wait a bit more? Since he didn't either accept nor deny me.

stan
07-27-2012, 07:55 AM
I'm guessing it will be wait till hell freezes over.:naughty:

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 08:10 AM

Maybe I was the staffer. Reread my posts for *hints*...

Xpecial
07-27-2012, 09:53 AM

I see. Guess I'm fucked then.

manker
07-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Not if you've got a younger sister and you're willing to give mbm her Skype ID.

megabyteme
07-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Not if you've got a younger sister and you're willing to give her [to] mbm her Skype ID.

Deal changed as Speshal has dug himself such a deep hole that I'd be risking my Sub-Admin position. :no:

I'm placing XSpeshal's age around 14, so a younger sister would first have to be "arranged" then bartered to *cough* a third party with "unusual tastes" *cough*.

@Speshal: Are you opposed to getting your sister back with tentacles where her appendages used to be?

superjojo
07-27-2012, 04:12 PM
this is better than a mindfuck movie

sheriff 01
07-27-2012, 07:04 PM
This has got to be 1 of the best requests i have ever read. It was well thought out, full of intellectual prowess and very intriguing :drunk:. The op clearly has my vote with this one!! If only they didnt hate me there i would put a good word in myself-ahahahaha!!

IdolEyes787
07-28-2012, 02:28 AM
...If only they didnt hate me there i would put a good word in myself-ahahahaha!! I guessing if all the people who hated you were gathered together it would make for a very large club.

junglebook
07-28-2012, 05:05 AM
this is better than a mindfuck movie

Lol u no dat 1

megabyteme
07-28-2012, 05:46 PM
What? Speshal gave up that easily?!!! Obviously she's never seen Fight Club. :no:

Only the determined get into FSC. I've revealed too much already.

Funkin'
07-29-2012, 01:19 AM

Ok ok. I apologize for that. That wasn't cool of me at all and I honestly feel bad about deceiving you. But in all seriousness, if you send me a fresh pair of your little sisters dirty panties then I swear on Idol's sisters butthole(something I hold near and dear to me) that I will send to you not only a FSC invite, but an invite to any other tracker you would like to be a member of.

If you're interested then pm me and I'll give you my home address. And when I say dirty, I mean I want her wearing the same pair for a whole week, at least, without a single shower. I want those babies to make me dry heave when I get them... If I'm not gagging in delight when I get them then the deal is off.

megabyteme
07-29-2012, 01:29 AM
If "week old", "unshowered", and "gagging" are the necessary criteria, I could send you my current pair.

sheriff 01
07-29-2012, 02:38 AM
You guys are both sick!! What ever happened to conducting yourself in a civilized fashion? I have recently begun attending church on a regular basis and this kind of behaviour now offendes me.:fist:

megabyteme
07-29-2012, 03:08 AM
You guys are both sick!! What ever happened to conducting yourself in a civilized fashion? I have recently begun attending church on a regular basis and this kind of behaviour now offendes me.:fist:

I'm honestly rather hurt. This is my civilized behavior. :sadwalk:

Xpecial
07-30-2012, 07:15 AM
Why did you lie to me Megabyteme? You're not staff on fsc, you're not even a member, hell you're even banned from there.

megabyteme
07-30-2012, 07:44 AM

:idunno:

Pretty sure I am not "banned". I had a PM from staff there who suggested I had not been using my account. I asked for it to be closed.

Re: *HINT*- Not one of the responses was "yes". One of the responses was from staff. So, it really didn't matter if it was a "no" from me, or staff. :lol:

Xpecial
07-30-2012, 09:43 AM
I could care less about your trolling megabyteme.

Someone please tell fsc staff to check out my request. Thanks.

stan
07-30-2012, 08:53 PM
They have done and found you lacking .

sheriff 01
07-31-2012, 02:36 AM
Xspecial, my advice to you is to pursue a relevant site that will fulfill your torrenting needs followed by community. The fact that so many people don't even use their accounts at fsc should be more than enough proof that your pursuit of this site is meaningless. I too fell victim to the curiousity of fsc and after several unsuccessful attempts at the application process i managed to finally get in by being untruthful. Yes thats correct, fsc i guess prefers dishonesty rather than a truthful individual. 2 weeks into having my account there i quickly realized what a huge mistake i had made wasting any of my time pursuing such a literally dead site. I havent even logged in for about 3 months now and i could care less if they disabled my account anyway.

Xpecial
07-31-2012, 07:01 AM
Xspecial, my advice to you is to pursue a relevant site that will fulfill your torrenting needs followed by community. The fact that so many people don't even use their accounts at fsc should be more than enough proof that your pursuit of this site is meaningless. I too fell victim to the curiousity of fsc and after several unsuccessful attempts at the application process i managed to finally get in by being untruthful. Yes thats correct, fsc i guess prefers dishonesty rather than a truthful individual. 2 weeks into having my account there i quickly realized what a huge mistake i had made wasting any of my time pursuing such a literally dead site. I havent even logged in for about 3 months now and i could care less if they disabled my account anyway.
Thanks for your advice and your experience with the site.
Seeing you're the only one not making fun of me and trying to help me, I'm going to listen to you and call the request.

megabyteme
07-31-2012, 12:49 PM
He's only mocking you, XS.

Funkin'
07-31-2012, 04:23 PM
If "week old", "unshowered", and "gagging" are the necessary criteria, I could send you my current pair.
Done. FSC invite is waiting in your mailbox. I'll be awaiting your dirty panties. Bonus invite to any site of your choosing if it contains a skid mark.

Seeing you're the only one not making fun of me and trying to help me
My offer was real. Give me what I want and you'll get what you want. I've done this before. Ask MBM.

megabyteme
07-31-2012, 05:16 PM
Done. FSC invite is waiting in your mailbox. I'll be awaiting your dirty panties. Bonus invite to any site of your choosing if it contains a skid mark.

Seeing you're the only one not making fun of me and trying to help me
My offer was real. Give me what I want and you'll get what you want. I've done this before. Ask MBM.

1. There was no native skid, but I added a hefty "aftermarket". I was going to send via FedEx, then thought, "A few days in the back of a transport vehicle travelling through drought-stricken areas will only serve to age them like a fine steak."

2. How else would I have gotten into FSC the first time? I'm not a lying douche like sheriff... :no:

sheriff 01
07-31-2012, 05:22 PM
@mbm -- They discriminated against me because it was widely known that i was gay. The last time i applied i told them it was all a hoax and i was really straight. With that all cleared up i was in immediately.:P

megabyteme
07-31-2012, 07:35 PM
I like that you used "widely" and "gay" in the same sentence. Blow in peace, sir. :D

IdolEyes787
07-31-2012, 08:26 PM
@mbm -- They discriminated against me because it was widely known that i was gay. The last time i applied i told them it was all a hoax and i was really straight. With that all cleared up i was in immediately.:P

Funny I didn't have to lie and simply presented the facts that I am awesome beyond the limited capacity of the average internet dolt to either understand or appreciate.
I then concluded by saying that I didn't have time to go into further detail as my duties as ninja savior of the known Universe were calling.

megabyteme
07-31-2012, 08:35 PM

Funny I didn't have to lie and simply presented the facts that I am awesome beyond the limited capacity of the average internet dolt to either understand or appreciate.
I then concluded by saying that I didn't have time to go into further detail as my duties as ninja savior of the known Universe were calling.

Liar. You sent Funkin' a pair of your dirty spandex shorts just like the majority of us. :ermm:

Cabalo
07-31-2012, 10:24 PM
For your own sake, I do hope I don't get PM'ed by any saying you were harassing them via PM.

sheriff 01
08-01-2012, 02:19 AM
ffs, i had to delete over 50 pm's :O :whistling

megabyteme
08-01-2012, 02:42 AM
ffs, i had to delete over 50 pm's :O :whistling

So you are the one who told him I wasn't staff. :fist:

sheriff 01
08-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Speaking of staff, did you hear the latest rumour that backie is going to staff there :drunk: I miss that guy, has anyone heard from him at all??

megabyteme
08-01-2012, 03:25 AM
Speaking of staff, did you hear the latest rumour that backie is going to staff there :drunk: I miss that guy, has anyone heard from him at all??

When I read backie's forum (just a few times), I found him interesting in a tabloid sort of way. I didn't agree with many of his views, but I thought he was a pretty bright guy anyway. Noteworthy character, IMO.