PDA

View Full Version : [Have] btn,bitme...check the thread [want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9

benzinladen
07-27-2012, 01:43 PM
[Have] Bitme,bitmetv,scc,hd-torrents,thevault,ptp,theoccult,theplace,losslesswrold,btn,revtt,tt,waffles,gft,cinematik,what.cd,tvtorrents.com,freshontv,bibliotik and many more..

[want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9,ts-tracker, ptn .

OR pm me a good offer :P :)

IdolEyes787
07-28-2012, 02:45 AM
[Have] Bitme,bitmetv,scc,hd-torrents,thevault,ptp,theoccult,theplace,losslesswrold,btn,revtt,tt,waffles,gft,cinematik,what.cd,tvtorrents.com,freshontv,bibliotik and many more..

[want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9,ts-tracker

If your are selling invites I offer to diligently work to get you banned from here and seeing as you got banned at that other wank site it shouldn't be too hard.

http://www.invitescene.com/index.php?/topic/14168-hello-i-have-some-gft-tt-bitme-bitmetv-bitme-waffles-ptp-sccbibliotik-etc/

benzinladen
07-28-2012, 04:03 AM
Wrong pic idol :) i`m on to invitescene and also i`m vip there :P

IdolEyes787
07-28-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm so proud for you.
Also please lie and tell me that you don't in fact sell invites.

GForcE
07-28-2012, 12:25 PM
lol...his nick name in torrentinvites is Marius and he is a top seller there :P

benzinladen
07-28-2012, 02:30 PM
wrong again !

P2PDog
07-28-2012, 03:29 PM

[want] CC,scenehd,chdbits,hdchina,ftn,db9,ts-tracker

If your are selling invites I offer to diligently work to get you banned from here and seeing as you got banned at that other wank site it shouldn't be too hard.

http://www.invitescene.com/index.php?/topic/14168-hello-i-have-some-gft-tt-bitme-bitmetv-bitme-waffles-ptp-sccbibliotik-etc/

I think you're wasting your time, Idol. All the proof you need to see that he's selling invites is in his original post.

Last edited by manker; Yesterday at 10:50. Reason: Cash transactions are strictly forbidden. Even in PM.

Instead of banning him for attempting to sell invites, a mod simply edited his post. They don't care.

benzinladen
07-28-2012, 04:00 PM

I think you're wasting your time, Idol. All the proof you need to see that he's selling invites is in his original post.

Last edited by manker; Yesterday at 10:50. Reason: Cash transactions are strictly forbidden. Even in PM.

Instead of banning him for attempting to sell invites, a mod simply edited his post. They don't care.

mate i just traded a bitme invite with AtalantA so just cut the crap and GTFO .... i didn`t bumped your thread or spammed it .... Again f*ck off.

anon
07-28-2012, 05:39 PM

We do.

P2PDog
07-28-2012, 06:37 PM

mate i just traded a bitme invite with AtalantA so just cut the crap and GTFO .... i didn`t bumped your thread or spammed it .... Again f*ck off.

We do.

Appearances speak differently.

megabyteme
07-29-2012, 12:44 AM
I believe it would be fair to disable his PM privileges for his first post. Manker doesn't normally patrol this area, and tried to do the guy a favor. That was an error. We don't need this here, and it is obvious that he's up to no good.

hereiam
07-29-2012, 01:31 AM
lol...his nick name in torrentinvites is Marius and he is a top seller there :P

If this guy is Marius, then here is his weebly > http://www.buytorrents.net/ .. Has scammed quite a bunch of noobs with this weebly ..

IdolEyes787
07-29-2012, 02:20 AM
.... Again f*ck off.

Make me .Seriously tough guy,make me.
Cry to the staff, maybe have them infract or censor me but serious I'd like to see you make me all by your wittle "good guy" self.

Also as P2PDog said clearly you sell stuff and clearly the staff don't particularly care or else your user title would be red and read banned right about now.

manker
07-29-2012, 03:44 PM
I don't ban someone because someone else thinks they're selling invites - or even if I think they probably are. I ban someone if I'm absolutely sure they are.
So get off my back, nazi scum.

P2PDog
07-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Did I misinterpret the phrase "Cash Transactions"?

manker
07-29-2012, 03:58 PM
I would hope not.
My intention was for it to be unambiguous.

P2PDog
07-29-2012, 04:13 PM
You do realize that a cash transaction implies a sale, don't you?

manker
07-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Yes.
Do you know what pre-emptive means.

P2PDog
07-29-2012, 04:25 PM
So, you agree with my original assertion that you don't care if he's selling invites.

manker
07-29-2012, 04:28 PM
So, you agree with my original assertion that you don't care if he's selling invites.
That's a strange conclusion to arrive at when I've just posted that I'd ban someone if I was certain that they were selling invites.

P2PDog
07-29-2012, 04:38 PM
You claim to know what cash transactions are, but it doesn't appear that you do.

manker
07-29-2012, 04:53 PM
I can assure you that I do.

Maybe it would be better if you simply explained which part of me not being a nazi it is that you disapprove of.

P2PDog
07-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Any references to nazis were not brought up by me. I simply implied that you don't care the that the OP of this thread is selling invites, which as far as I can see is true.

manker
07-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Any references to nazis were not brought up by me. I simply implied that you don't care the that the OP of this thread is selling invites, which as far as I can see is true.
It was me that brought up nazis.
I'm finding this conversation strange because you don't seem like an idiot, yet you're coming across like one.

This guy started a thread which kindof implied that he would accept cash for invites. I edited the post to remove the ambiguity and issued him with a minor infraction. Although I caught it within an hour of it first being posted, I also put in the edit line why I edited as a message to anyone who had seen the thread as it was initially. A pre-emptive strike against would-be buyers.

OP protested his innocence in PM and I let him know in no uncertain terms that the selling of invites on this site isn't tolerated. He apologised for any confusion and, again, said it wasn't his intention to sell invites.

Which, if any, part of this is me not caring about people selling invites on FST.

P2PDog
07-29-2012, 06:46 PM
OH, well he protested his innocence. That changes everything. LOL
How does one so gullible become a moderator here? :blink:

benzinladen
07-29-2012, 07:04 PM
ok , manker i`ll don`t make any mistake like that sign $$ ....

if i`m not wanted here i will leave.....is the staff decision...

Burnsy
07-29-2012, 07:10 PM
It was me that brought up nazis.
I'm finding this conversation strange because you don't seem like an idiot, yet you're coming across like one.

This guy started a thread which kindof implied that he would accept cash for invites. I edited the post to remove the ambiguity and issued him with a minor infraction. Although I caught it within an hour of it first being posted, I also put in the edit line why I edited as a message to anyone who had seen the thread as it was initially. A pre-emptive strike against would-be buyers.

OP protested his innocence in PM and I let him know in no uncertain terms that the selling of invites on this site isn't tolerated. He apologised for any confusion and, again, said it wasn't his intention to sell invites.

Which, if any, part of this is me not caring about people selling invites on FST.

Erm... why you explaining yourself bud? :unsure:

stan
07-29-2012, 07:11 PM

Does anyone want him here ?

manker
07-29-2012, 07:51 PM
OH, well he protested his innocence. That changes everything. LOL
How does one so gullible become a moderator here? :blink:
It's not a question of being gullible, although I probably am. I do like to think the best of people.
It's a principle.

I won't ban someone for something I merely suspect - only something that I know.

if i`m not wanted here i will leave.....is the staff decision...It's your decision whether you leave or not.
The staff will only take it out of your hands if you break the rules.

Erm... why you explaining yourself bud? :unsure:I'm not a big fan of the 'fuck you, I am moderator of internets' style that I've frequently seen.
If I get asked why I did something, I don't mind having a chat about it :]

IdolEyes787
07-30-2012, 02:05 AM
I don't ban someone because someone else thinks they're selling invites - or even if I think they probably are. I ban someone if I'm absolutely sure they are.
So get off my back, nazi scum.

I like to think of myself as the a small but angry voice yelling threats and carrying a torch.
Die monster,die.

I don't want you anywhere.
If someone could arrange that I would be willing to send money to their Paypal account.

benzinladen
08-01-2012, 08:17 AM
up..............

Burnsy
08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Erm... why you explaining yourself bud? :unsure:I'm not a big fan of the 'fuck you, I am moderator of internets' style that I've frequently seen.

Ok, maybe I should have elaborated a little...

Why you explaining yourself when it's already pretty clear in the thread what you were doing/why you did it? If you had to go explaining yourself to everyone who couldn't be bothered to read a thread properly then that's a whole lot of explaining!!! Especially in the 'Tard (erm... Trade) Section :lol:

And it's not a "Fuck You, I'm a Mod" it's a "I've followed the rules of the board and applied them correctly, maybe you should reacquaint yourself with those same rules if you want to know what I've done" :)

manker
08-01-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm not a big fan of the 'fuck you, I am moderator of internets' style that I've frequently seen.

Ok, maybe I should have elaborated a little...

Why you explaining yourself when it's already pretty clear in the thread what you were doing/why you did it? If you had to go explaining yourself to everyone who couldn't be bothered to read a thread properly then that's a whole lot of explaining!!! Especially in the 'Tard (erm... Trade) Section :lol:

And it's not a "Fuck You, I'm a Mod" it's a "I've followed the rules of the board and applied them correctly, maybe you should reacquaint yourself with those same rules if you want to know what I've done" :):D

Protracted explanations to the hard of getting it is a luxury I can afford since the mod workload isn't overly arduous.
And also, I didn't get four hundred thousand fst posts via consistent use of brevity.