PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for TTi and GFT invites.

T_w
07-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi guys,

I've been using private trackers for a long time now (since 2007 or so). I don't want to trade for them, since I'm not really in the FST scene for 3-4 years now, and I'm just not too involved with this stuff. I have a few well kept accounts, and if you wish I can send proofs.
I'm looking to get a couple of trackers because lately I'm running out of options for some unique content.

I've had a really great TTi account for a few years, until it was closed, but since I wasn't up to date I didn't know they came back till not long ago. It was my favorite 0-day tracker back then, and one of my best sources for untouched DVD-R's.

Except that, I'm looking for a 0-day tracker with a lot of torrents and good quality (as GFT) for some rare releases or just movies that I'm looking for.

I know they are not to hard to maintain so I'm sure I'll have no problems.

I'd really appreciate any tries to help.
Thanks.

dion09529
07-29-2012, 11:29 AM
TTi.nu is dead.

T_w
07-29-2012, 11:46 AM
There is a tracker named the internationals, which is the rebirth of TTi (or am I wrong?)

dion09529
07-29-2012, 12:03 PM
never heard of it.

thebazzla
07-29-2012, 12:34 PM
There is a tracker named the internationals, which is the rebirth of TTi (or am I wrong?)no you are correct not a member myself or GFT so i cannot help you with any invites..

T_w
08-02-2012, 11:35 AM
There is a tracker named the internationals, which is the rebirth of TTi (or am I wrong?)no you are correct not a member myself or GFT so i cannot help you with any invites..

Ok thanks.

Do you know if old TTi members can get their account back or something? I couldn't figure it out

anon
08-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Do you know if old TTi members can get their account back or something? I couldn't figure it out

I think they started from scratch. Wanted to look up their thread on the BT subforum to confirm this, but search seems to be borked :unsure:

thebazzla
08-02-2012, 05:48 PM
no you are correct not a member myself or GFT so i cannot help you with any invites..

Ok thanks.

Do you know if old TTi members can get their account back or something? I couldn't figure it outno as anon said you had to start from scratch . that is why i didn't want to seek an invite to join up