PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Pedro's

thelastaccount
07-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Full Disclosure: I used to have pedro's account

It was around two years ago when my pedro's account was disabled, but out of all the torrent sites I've been on, this is the only one I really miss. I was disabled for inactivity as I had just gone through some personnel stuff, and wasn't torrenting for a while there.. I lost a lot of accounts, but like I said, this is really the only one I miss...besides maybe bcg lol. I know it's probably a long shot, but I have an extensive cd collection and can provide proof of good ratios on good sites, as well as being able to properly rip to flac with EAC, scan high dpi images, and pretty much just provide quality. I also still have a lot of the albums I had downloaded, would definitely be willing to reseed. I basically just loved the overall quality of all the torrents. I'm a huge deadhead and music fan in general, if there was anyway I could get another invite, it wouldn't happen again.

sheriff 01
07-29-2012, 08:31 PM
How can you say it wouldnt happen again?? Nobody plans for personal stuff in there own lives to develop, its just that next time you should probably make a proper exit and simply tell the admin of site that your leaving for awhile and they will gladly park your account :)

thelastaccount
07-29-2012, 08:49 PM
Not trying to discount your point, it's fair I guess :yes: I dunno if accounts maintained on good sites over 5+ years would help in my defense on this? I guess you just kind of have to take me at my word?

sheriff 01
07-29-2012, 09:03 PM
well if mine wasnt disabled for inactivity, i would help you out as well. :glagpinch:

thelastaccount
07-29-2012, 09:17 PM
haha right on

I guess I shouldn't ask for someone to invite me knowing I had a previous account...I know the irc recommendations are coming, and I emailed their help email, I guess I should probably just stick to that....unless any friendly staff out there want to take pity on me :D

IdolEyes787
07-30-2012, 01:53 AM
haha right on

I guess I shouldn't ask for someone to invite me knowing I had a previous account...I know the irc recommendations are coming, and I emailed their help email, I guess I should probably just stick to that....unless any friendly staff out there want to take pity on me :D

I find you pitiful if that is any comfort.

thelastaccount
07-30-2012, 02:13 AM
Nope, but your internet tough guy schtick makes me feel in awe of your e-penis

sheriff 01
07-30-2012, 02:39 AM
actually idol is fairly harmless and innocent compared to alot of others on here :whistling

Evelyn
07-31-2012, 03:14 PM
yet another bt beg-thred

DeadPoet
07-31-2012, 03:30 PM
They had this http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/438139-Pedro-s-BTMusic-Ban-Amnesty thing, and after that I doubt they renew any accounts diasbled for inactivity.

Probably it's just better to look for alternative sources of lossless music (what, rutracker...).

Evelyn
07-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Probably it's just better to look for alternative sources of lossless music (what, rutracker...).

i seconds this.
but eh wont get good quality scans in what, but in ru you may :)

IdolEyes787
07-31-2012, 11:37 PM

i seconds this.
but eh wont get good quality scans in what, but in ru you may :)

Seriously please stop talking about fidelity as most of you fuckers apparently listen to Trance so obviously you don't care if something sounds remotely good or not.

Evelyn
08-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Seriously please stop talking about fidelity as most of you fuckers apparently listen to Trance so obviously you don't care if something sounds remotely good or not.

first decide which side you are then comment :)
where as far as i remembered, somewhere you are completely denying the fact that you even listen to music, fuk the quality.

IdolEyes787
08-08-2012, 06:13 PM

first decide which side you are then comment :)
where as far as i remembered, somewhere you are completely denying the fact that you even listen to music, fuk the quality.

First you need to get yourself a better memory and then you can start working on making sense.:)