PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Fsc

haveaclue
07-31-2012, 01:40 PM
i see another member here put in a request for this and also read in that thread that FSC staff frequent this forum time to time
so here goes my attempt:P
i have been torrenting for over 5 years i was a proud member of only 1 private tracker for about 3 years before i wanted bigger and better iv'e never being banned from any of my accounts i have never traded and never will! the only reason i ended up here was looking for recruitment threads but it seems they dont exist for what im looking for:noes:
i'm a pirate true & thru i pirate everything = i download everything and use it but one thing is i dont live by jack sparrows slogon i actually do share everything back:yup:
so please if someone anyone could please make my day someday(soon hopefully:lol:) i would be forever gratefull
thanks

stan
07-31-2012, 01:52 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/450891-Bithdtv.

would you be willing to trade for any other invite? ....Now why would you say that mate ?

sheriff 01
07-31-2012, 01:54 PM
If this request doesnt get you in i dont know what will!!

anon
07-31-2012, 05:25 PM
i see another member here put in a request for this

Did you read that thread on its entirety? :yup:

megabyteme
07-31-2012, 08:24 PM
i see another member here put in a request for this

Did you read that thread on its entirety? :yup:

It's easy to look good when standing next to an entire clusterfuck.

I'll apply after these two. :sly:

IdolEyes787
07-31-2012, 11:35 PM
i see another member here put in a request for this and also read in that thread that FSC staff frequent this forum time to time
so here goes my attempt:P
i have been torrenting for over 5 years i was a proud member of only 1 private tracker for about 3 years before i wanted bigger and better iv'e never being banned from any of my accounts i have never traded and never will! the only reason i ended up here was looking for recruitment threads but it seems they dont exist for what im looking for:noes:
i'm a pirate true & thru i pirate everything = i download everything and use it but one thing is i dont live by jack sparrows slogon i actually do share everything back:yup:
so please if someone anyone could please make my day someday(soon hopefully:lol:) i would be forever gratefull
thanks

Blah,blah,blah I hate FST but am wank enough to still hope to benefit from it before I fuck off forever.

Signed
when it comes to decency haven'taclue.

Btw I'd hardly be proud of stealing everything.

Also I'm a ninja which is waay cooler than being a pirate so obviously I look down at you .

megabyteme
07-31-2012, 11:44 PM
Also I'm a ninja which is waay cooler than being a pirate so obviously I look down at you .

Now you've started it, baghead. :dry:

IdolEyes787
07-31-2012, 11:49 PM

Now you've started it, baghead. :dry:

I assure you that your death will be a most unpleasant one.
Btw I behind you.

Oops now I'm not, I'm someplace else cloaked in mist or smoke or something devious and awesome .

megabyteme
08-01-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm certain you blend quite well with something vapid vaporous.

I'm swinging my sword in front of some very impressed wenches. I'll cannonball 'em later while plundering their booties.

haveaclue
08-01-2012, 10:32 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/45089bithdtv.

would you be willing to trade for any other invite? ....Now why would you say that mate ?

am i was offering to give him a invite that he was asking another member for for free and hope maybe in turn he had an invite to a tracker that i was looking for!!!! i dont call that trading..thats called common sence trading is when you sell accounts with emails and shit come on like im new here and i know that!

manker
08-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Actually, selling accounts is strictly against the rules and has no place here at all.
It will get you banned.

Trading is when you swap accounts or invites with other accounts or invites.

stan
08-01-2012, 10:41 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/45089bithdtv.

am i was offering to give him a invite that he was asking another member for for free and hope maybe in turn he had an invite to a tracker that i was looking for!!!! i dont call that trading..thats called common sence trading is when you sell accounts with emails and shit come on like im new here and i know that!

First it is trading then it isn't. Fancy a third stab at it ?

haveaclue
08-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Blah,blah,blah I hate FST but am wank enough to still hope to benefit from it before I fuck off forever.

Signed
when it comes to decency haven'taclue.

Btw I'd hardly be proud of stealing everything.

are you proud now? you managed to add another useless post to your collection...your old age is showing i think!!! it was the other guy who said he hated fst not me old man!! i actually like this place i like the fact you can freely speak your mind here and i think most of the people are funny its just the traders section i dont like and would never use!! an no i doubt i would just fuck off from here i already have quite a few very good trackers and im still here! :D

ya i used the word that he used as he was offering what i thought was an invite to maybe hdchina or chdbits for a bithd invite it seemed to me like he was genuinly looking for a tracker with their kinda content and seeing as i saw he was retired staff, i would trust a member like that and i could have offered him better than bithd...if you wanna call that trading fine once again i call it common sence!

@manker haha i didnt even know that! iv only looked in there once and just assumed they were all for sale/swap..still wont be going down that road though

Artemis
08-02-2012, 03:12 AM
are you proud now? you managed to add another useless post to your collection...your old age is showing i think!!! it was the other guy who said he hated fst not me old man!! i actually like this place i like the fact you can freely speak your mind here and i think most of the people are funny its just the traders section i dont like and would never use!! an no i doubt i would just fuck off from here i already have quite a few very good trackers and im still here! :D

ya i used the word that he used as he was offering what i thought was an invite to maybe hdchina or chdbits for a bithd invite it seemed to me like he was genuinly looking for a tracker with their kinda content and seeing as i saw he was retired staff, i would trust a member like that and i could have offered him better than bithd...if you wanna call that trading fine once again i call it common sence!

@manker haha i didnt even know that! iv only looked in there once and just assumed they were all for sale/swap..still wont be going down that road though

OK once more for the learning disabled, your 'common sense' deal (with an s) was a trade, a bit torrent trade is when you trade accounts or invites, that is what you were doing, if you look in the trade section it is full of 'common sense' deals just like the other one you were prepared to make. That you are ambivalent about trading doesn't concern me, that you protest you don't do it when you have attempted to before and see nothing wrong with it, does!

haveaclue
08-03-2012, 11:11 PM
OK once more for the learning disabled, your 'common sense' deal (with an s) was a trade, a bit torrent trade is when you trade accounts or invites, that is what you were doing, if you look in the trade section it is full of 'common sense' deals just like the other one you were prepared to make. That you are ambivalent about trading doesn't concern me, that you protest you don't do it when you have attempted to before and see nothing wrong with it, does!

i suppose i get your point about the "common sense deals just like the other one you were willing to make" but i would never advertise in a trade section like the one here yes if i was chatting with someone online before or i knew a certain person had a certain reputation then yes i probably would have swapped invites if we had both benifited and by benifit i mean get membership to a tracker which iv sought after and it would only be if i had some trust with the person-im not stupid a bit naive about exact do and dont's but not stupid iv been a member in private tracker world a long time an i believe in their security when it comes to people giving out invites to hackers/feds etc so believe me i like to get to know a person at least a bit before i'd invite to certain trackers an like i said not advertise for just any stranger to come along!
Forgive me for not having personal in real life friends that are already members of the trackers id love to be a member of and i tried every other possible means of getting an invite to these trackers pu forums/making staff & tracker friends and still no glory so i came here maybe a little naive at first ill admit but i never had any bad intentions and thats most important in my opinion

so i suppose thank you in a way for even reading my request and opening my eyes a bit more but im clever enough to see now this thread/request is gonna get me nowhere so il leave it open for a responce if any then im locking it thanks anyway fst
goodluck

IdolEyes787
08-03-2012, 11:48 PM

I can't believe I missed this brilliance.I was probably too busy taking a nap or putting on my Depends or something.

Anyway as for my "useless posts" ,at least I say what I mean and don't base my internet relationships on who can best get me into some wank trackers.

Besides I speel better than you due.
Also occasionally use punctuation. and capitalization and archaic stuff like that ,knave.

haveaclue
08-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I can't believe I missed this brilliance.I was probably too busy taking a nap or putting on my Depends or something.

Anyway as for my "useless posts" ,at least I say what I mean and don't base my internet relationships on who can best get me into some wank trackers.

Besides I speel better than you due.
Also occasionally use punctuation. and capitalization and archaic stuff like that ,knave.

face it man you missed it cause your blind from old age and if you were taking a nap its cause of old age that you need one<-------saying what i mean!!

any posts you made here or in my intro or anywhere where i posted were useless to me or anyone just my opinion of you so far sorry if you dont like <-----------saying what i mean!!

am if you cant understand my posts then you cant understand english! simple as that or you need to go to specsavers for some reading glasses pensioners get a discount<----saying what i mean!!

why else would you make friends in the private tracker world? isnt it to evolve/advance and learn more?
a friend from a private tracker thought me all about seedboxs its not like we talk about the weather! we help each other and that can and has involved helping a friend get into a better more private tracker that they would use probably more than the one they are in and in turn they or i learn more and meet more new people which thank fuck arent you!

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Thank you for demonstrating what an idiot you are and saving me the trouble.Now if you wish to continue please do as people really need to see how stupidity is truly it's own greatest enemy.

sheriff 01
08-06-2012, 11:14 PM
I understand this quest to get into better trackers but your request is for a tracker that fails at all fronts of being even a moderately better tracker than several other easy to get into sites. As soon as you achieve getting into this shitty tracker you will lose all contact with all your bt friends now because really, where else is there to get into afteR THAT.

mY BADD!! there is also AOM, i forgot!! Several years ago i had the priviledge to join what i thought would be a magical paradise, instead it turned out to be a magical waste of fuckin time-lol

haveaclue
08-07-2012, 12:40 PM
I understand this quest to get into better trackers but your request is for a tracker that fails at all fronts of being even a moderately better tracker than several other easy to get into sites. As soon as you achieve getting into this shitty tracker you will lose all contact with all your bt friends now because really, where else is there to get into afteR THAT.

mY BADD!! there is also AOM, i forgot!! Several years ago i had the priviledge to join what i thought would be a magical paradise, instead it turned out to be a magical waste of fuckin time-lol

thank you least someone here has the ability to write a constuctive post:D see i wouldnt know how good FSC is because i dont know anyone that ever been there i have only read great reviews of it so wanted to check it out plus i read that they have a awesome community when it comes to being helpfull and stuff and only real good torrenters get in there maybe im wrong or the reviews are wrong i dunno....
i have no interest in aom im not a magician :lol:but i get what you mean i just think iv been torrenting for years now and its about time i got into the best places on the net to torrent i just thought FSC was one of them maybe not i'd still like to judge for myself but seen as you say its shitty do you know this for fact? as in do you stil have an acc there?

Thank you for demonstrating what an idiot you are and saving me the trouble.Now if you wish to continue please do as people really need to see how stupidity is truly it's own greatest enemy.
now im a idiot,for what? basiclly telling you that you were wrong in all of what you assumed and to fuck off and mind your business! your a sad man go away and pump up your posts somewhere else!

IdolEyes787
08-07-2012, 04:17 PM
now im a idiot,for what? basiclly telling you that you were wrong in all of what you assumed and to fuck off and mind your business! your a sad man go away and pump up your posts somewhere else!

No you're an idiot because apparently the Universe cursed you to be one.What you wrote just reinforced that simple truth in everyone's mind.

Now try telling me to fuck of and mind my own business again and see if it works any better this time,idiot.

haveaclue
08-10-2012, 04:30 PM

No you're an idiot because apparently the Universe cursed you to be one.What you wrote just reinforced that simple truth in everyone's mind.

Now try telling me to fuck of and mind my own business again and see if it works any better this time,idiot.

oh yeah i forgot the big ex-staff member can still ban me.. tell you what dont strain youself!