PDA

View Full Version : [Request] I want to be invited to blackcats-games.net

OlegL
07-31-2012, 10:45 PM
Hi. I lost my BCG account after the inactivity rule of that tracker was changed. However, I miss stoi and I miss the ability to log to that tracker from time to time. I downloaded a couple of games from that tracker, but the best thing about that tracker is how nice people are over there. I asked for an invite in the #help channel, but I wasn't given one. This is the conversation that I had in that channel:

<Oleg> I want to be invited to blackcats-games.net
<Oleg> I miss the community of BCG
<Oleg> so, please invite me to the community
<Oleg> If one of you agrees to invite me, please send me a p/m.
<MisterSir> since you asked for one, youll never get one.
* You have been kicked from #help by MisterSir (no reason for you to be here, asking for invitez is NOT allowed)

Since I miss stoi and other nice folks who are members of that tracker, I am asking you to give me an invite to BCG. Please!

megabyteme
07-31-2012, 10:52 PM
Why is it you feel you don't have to follow rules, or that rules always need to be bent for you? I'm tired of hearing the same story.

OlegL
07-31-2012, 10:55 PM
I already said that I miss that tracker; therefore, I need an invite.

megabyteme
07-31-2012, 11:05 PM
However, you decided it was OK to go hassle the #help channel for one when you know that is not acceptable. Again, your want does not make it acceptable to have rules bent for you.

OlegL
07-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Okay, I am closing this thread because a BCG mod told me my IP would be banned and therefore, I wouldn't be able to join the tracker.