PDA

View Full Version : IdolEyes787, I really hope we are still on good terms

OlegL
08-05-2012, 06:20 AM
IdolEyes, you made some remarks that made me slightly worried that we are not on good terms anymore. I don't know you that well, but I respect you. People often say hurtful things to each other, but what I like about you is that you never go down that road... I am always able to understand your point of view on things. I know that rejectofAllah respected you too (and I am still surprised he was banned. He seemed like a reasonable person to me).
So, in conclusion, let me just repeat that I hope that you and I are on good terms.

megabyteme
08-05-2012, 06:23 AM
IdolEyes, you made some remarks that made me slightly worried that we are not on good terms anymore. I don't know you that well, but I respect you. People often say hurtful things to each other, but what I like about you is that you never go down that road... I am always able to understand your point of view on things. I know that rejectofAllah respected you too (and I am still surprised he was banned. He seemed like a reasonable person to me).
So, in conclusion, let me just repeat that I hope that you and I are on good terms.

It's too long for a sigy, but I'm glad to see you've been properly medicated once again. Even if it is at 3X the prescribed rate...

OlegL
08-05-2012, 06:25 AM
I haven't taken any medications in a long time.

megabyteme
08-05-2012, 06:29 AM
I haven't taken any medications in a long time.

Now that's a sigy. :happy:

OlegL
08-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Oh God... MBM, you really need to realize that there is something really irritating about you.

megabyteme
08-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Oh God... MBM, you really need to realize that there is something really irritating about you.

:lol::happy:

Funkin'
08-05-2012, 07:03 AM
but I respect you.
Are you being serious?

megabyteme
08-05-2012, 07:36 AM
but I respect you.
Are you being serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qbeIwn5jR8

manker
08-05-2012, 11:17 AM
I don't know Oleg as well as the rest of the people in this thread who put in the man-hours grooming him on Skype but I think Mary should give him some of her meds.

Something Else
08-05-2012, 11:31 AM
idoleyes, you made some remarks that made me slightly worried that we are not on good terms anymore. I don't know you that well, but i respect you. People often say hurtful things to each other, but what i like about you is that you never go down that road... I am always able to understand your point of view on things. I know that rejectofallah respected you too (and i am still surprised he was banned. He seemed like a reasonable person to me).
So, in conclusion, let me just repeat that i hope that you and i are on good terms.

gal, gl, m.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 11:59 AM

Current stream of consciousness.

I can say unequivocally that I like you just as much as I ever did.

It's nice that you respect me as by being here I obviously have no respect for myself.

No I'm not worried that including Mary all the nutjobs on the board seem strangely drawn to me.

I'd like to say that if this was real life this is usually the point I am furiously changing my phone number and seriously contemplating moving to another city.

Finally,though it pains me and since I am regrettably too nice to actually leave it at that .
OlgeL I never intentionally say anything trying to make you feel bad.I am simply attempting to be funny or maybe trying to artlessly get a point across.

PS Fuck Off.

chalice
08-05-2012, 12:34 PM
See, that's what I'm talking about. A great opportunity wasted. Olegl offered his sociopathic throat to you, and you left us all hanging.

You clearly have no skills in dealing with autistic types. It's easy. Especially with Asperger's. I speak from experience. All you need do with them is pretend you're interested in whatever anally retentive pursuit that's currently monopolising their existence. Tell them they're fucking brilliant at it (whatever it is), get them all of a fluster, then carpet bomb their gleeful little faces with their own inadequacies, of which there are plenty. I guarantee they'll want to kill themselves and you for several weeks at least.

You need to start thinking this harsh thing through.

OlegL
08-05-2012, 03:35 PM

Current stream of consciousness.

I can say unequivocally that I like you just as much as I ever did.

It's nice that you respect me as by being here I obviously have no respect for myself.

No I'm not worried that including Mary all the nutjobs on the board seem strangely drawn to me.

I'd like to say that if this was real life this is usually the point I am furiously changing my phone number and seriously contemplating moving to another city.

Finally,though it pains me and since I am regrettably too nice to actually leave it at that .
OlgeL I never intentionally say anything trying to make you feel bad.I am simply attempting to be funny or maybe trying to artlessly get a point across.

PS Fuck Off.

Great!

chalice
08-05-2012, 03:41 PM
See? This could've been gold.

I'd insult him myself, but it seems he only takes orders from liberal Canadians with poor grammar.

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 03:45 PM
See, that's what I'm talking about. A great opportunity wasted. Olegl offered his sociopathic throat to you, and you left us all hanging.

You clearly have no skills in dealing with autistic types. It's easy. Especially with Asperger's. I speak from experience. All you need do with them is pretend you're interested in whatever anally retentive pursuit that's currently monopolising their existence. Tell them they're fucking brilliant at it (whatever it is), get them all of a fluster, then carpet bomb their gleeful little faces with their own inadequacies, of which there are plenty. I guarantee they'll want to kill themselves and you for several weeks at least.

You need to start thinking this harsh thing through.

It's so sad that most people just don't understand how to deal with those with special needs. At least we do x

chalice
08-05-2012, 04:25 PM
When I was a kid growing up, there was no such thing as autism. Given today's diagnoses, about thirty per cent of the class was effected by it in some way or another.

There were weird kids, of course. Thinking about it, maybe thirty per cent of the class was a bit introverted, flap-happy, or some other manifestation, implying that the child wasn't quite right. There were no medical cushions for these kids as there are today. They weren't guinea pigged with drugs or clinical method. They just got on with it. Some achieved greatness (at least in comparison to me) and others did not.

I'm sick and fucking tired of people classifying people.

manker
08-05-2012, 04:32 PM
When I was a kid growing up, there was no such thing as autism. Given today's diagnoses, about thirty per cent of the class was effected by it in some way or another.

Their were weird kids, of course. Thinking about it, maybe thirty per cent of the class was a bit introverted, flap-happy, or some other manifestation, implying that the child wasn't quite right. There were no medical cushions for these kids as there are today. They weren't guinea pigged with drugs or clinical method. They just got on with it. Some achieved greatness (at least in comparison to me) and others did not.

I'm sick and fucking tired of people classifying people.I'll take sixteen extraneous Squeamous exclamation marks squarely on the chin before I'd countenance shrugging my shoulders at that.
It's one of those times where you stop reading in horror and think about what's wrong with the world.

chalice
08-05-2012, 04:34 PM
See above. I spotted it before your post and recoiled in horror. Duly fixed, you ninja bastard.

chalice
08-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Also, I've been going easy on your speckling of schoolboy errors so far. Don't think I don't notice when you flit in with your invisible corrections. I do. I just lack the capacity and vulgarity to reciprocate, knowing that you've got the nouse and always mean well.

And people call me a cunt.

manker
08-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Good for you, mate.
That Woman would just leave it there, brazen and agape, hoping that someone would stick their meaty fingers into her barely concealed snafu.

manker
08-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Looking at the post times, there, it took me at least four minutes to ponder a bon mot which links vagina and mistake.
I hope you cunts appreciate it.

Anyway. The only invisible edits I perform are when Dave posts. I've done it for just over a year, even before I was a mod.
He's actually very reasonable. I just make it seem like he's a socially awkward mental.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 05:34 PM
See? This could've been gold.

I'd insult him myself, but it seems he only takes orders from liberal Canadians with poor grammar.

Let's test that theory.

OlegL donate some money to Doctors Without Borders and then proceed to walk into oncoming traffic eh.

OlegL
08-05-2012, 06:06 PM
What is Doctors Without Borders?

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Good for you, mate.
That Woman would just leave it there, brazen and agape, hoping that someone would stick their meaty fingers into her barely concealed snafu.

My intellectual turds are as much my children as the ones made of concentrated awesome. I love them all the same :happy:

I'm sick and fucking tired of people classifying people.

:lol:

megabyteme
08-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Looking at the post times, there, it took me at least four minutes to ponder a bon mot which links vagina and mistake.

Often synonyms, are they not. :mellow:

manker
08-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Sup, guise. My name is Squeams and I've mentioned having babies in approximately 90% of my last thirteen sentences.
I'm 32, have a stable job within the civil service and GSOH. I like to think I can hold a conversation despite my my biological clock almost fucking deafening me.

Call me on 555-KNOCK-ME-THE-FUCK-UP

chalice
08-05-2012, 08:02 PM
You stole my joke and made it funny.

manker
08-05-2012, 08:04 PM

Often synonyms, are they not. :mellow:I've never regretted a vagina. It's just the pitiless social manipulators to whom they're attached which has given me pause.

manker
08-05-2012, 08:07 PM
You stole my joke and made it funny.waste not want not :smilie4:

chalice
08-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Cunt.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2012, 10:07 PM
What is Doctors Without Borders?

Sorry for a moment I forgot that you were American and so think that the rest of the World can go fuck itself.

Btw if it's not too late I would like to take back the part where I was nice to you.

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Sup, guise. My name is Squeams and I've mentioned having babies in approximately 90% of my last thirteen sentences.
I'm 32, have a stable job within the civil service and GSOH. I like to think I can hold a conversation despite my my biological clock almost fucking deafening me.
Olympic semi-final fourth place 100M sprinters with Greek/British heritage especially welcome. Preferably not the Welsh, but one can't be too picky.

Call me on 555-KNOCK-ME-THE-FUCK-UP

Fixed! :happy:

manker
08-05-2012, 11:00 PM
He was third.
And he'll only want it up the bum :no:

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 11:21 PM
He was third.
And he'll only want it up the bum :no:

That's ok, I've always wanted to try a strap-on :w00t:

manker
08-05-2012, 11:30 PM
I've always felt sorry for the lesbian wielding the strap on cus like she can't be getting anything out of it, unless it's got one of those attachment things maybe.
But then I look at the one on the receiving end and I feel more sorry for her because girls basically can't do it properly and it looks like it hurts because the one thrusting is all like; 'zomfg i have a plastic cock and i'm gonna fucking BANG it into this bitch'.

And then I jizz everywhere ... what were we talking about.

Squeamous
08-05-2012, 11:42 PM
I've always felt sorry for the lesbian wielding the strap on cus like she can't be getting anything out of it, unless it's got one of those attachment things maybe.
But then I look at the one on the receiving end and I feel more sorry for her because girls basically can't do it properly and it looks like it hurts because the one thrusting is all like; 'zomfg i have a plastic cock and i'm gonna fucking BANG it into this bitch'.

And then I jizz everywhere ... what were we talking about.

I just realised I was sitting on the sofa eating crisps with a glass of lambrini watching Sex and the City. I didn't think I could get any lower, but here I am, and here you are.
Anyway, you can get strap-ons that you don't have to strap-on now. They've got a vibrator thing on one end that goes in one woman, which she grips with her veejay. And I would be very gentle with Gemili anyway......all romantic and shit!

manker
08-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Yup, that's where you need an exclamation mark.

All romantic and ... shit!
Just make sure you're not on the bottom :pinch:

mjmacky
08-06-2012, 02:09 AM
I don't know Oleg as well as the rest of the people in this thread who put in the man-hours grooming him on Skype but I think Mary should give him some of her meds.

You must mean you want him to stop posting because my meds are meant to put an elephant to sleep.

mjmacky
08-06-2012, 02:14 AM
Mary... seem["s"] strangely drawn to me.

I just want to have a Paul and Art relationship with you, I won't even mind being the art in the end.

mjmacky
08-06-2012, 02:31 AM
Ignoring all the relevant quoting, I can offer squeams some of my seed. Trust me, it's prime stock and will bear you a prime, intellectual, sturdy Scottish type boy. You can probably fix all of the antisocial tendencies with your nurturing. I'll use DHL, if you prefer, or you can meet me on one of my travels and we'll try it directly.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Ignoring all the relevant quoting, I can offer squeams some of my seed. Trust me, it's prime stock and will bear you a prime, intellectual, sturdy Scottish type boy. You can probably fix all of the antisocial tendencies with your nurturing. I'll use DHL, if you prefer, or you can meet me on one of my travels and we'll try it directly.

Thank you Mary! But I kinda want the progenitor of my prodigal progeny to hang around for longer than an ejaculation. I appreciate the offer though! I don't seem to be short of men wishing to impregnate me, but few seem to have the stomach for the long hall that is me :happy:

Edit: Actually that's a lie. My ex and my best gay friend would :fist:

megabyteme
08-06-2012, 12:56 PM

That's nice you have such a good relationship with your ex. Most just go the fuk away...

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 02:32 PM

That's nice you have such a good relationship with your ex. Most just go the fuk away...

Inorite? And since I actually cheated on him, he has something to complain about.

manker
08-06-2012, 02:56 PM
The long fucking hall?

I was just admiring the alliteration in progenitor of my prodigal progeny, despite prodigal not really being applicable but, whatever, it was very pleasing.
Tell me you were just rodding again and I'll be on my merry way.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 03:13 PM
The long fucking hall?

I was just admiring the alliteration in progenitor of my prodigal progeny, despite prodigal not really being applicable but, whatever, it was very pleasing.
Tell me you were just rodding again and I'll be on my merry way.

Oooo I just looked up prodigal and found out what it really means! I was thinking it meant like, prodigy or prodigious or whatever but it means basically a bit of a cunt! Also you usually like my slips of the tongue :snooty:

manker
08-06-2012, 03:19 PM
The literal ones are always a bit cheeky but I've never been displeased by one :happy:

The prodigal bit was okay by me, chavois will tell you that form over substance dictates this, I was on about the hall thing.
I thought afterwards, though, that maybe it was a fanny metaphor.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 03:23 PM
The literal ones are always a bit cheeky but I've never been displeased by one :happy:

The prodigal bit was okay by me, chavois will tell you that form over substance dictates this, I was on about the hall thing.
I thought afterwards, though, that maybe it was a fanny metaphor.

That probably was in the back of my mind. I'm just going to leave them there I think. They give the impression I don't wash and rarely change my knickers.

manker
08-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I was thinking big enough to walk through and sturdy fire-doors.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 03:33 PM

More like French windows. Oooh la la!

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Actually this is more like it

manker
08-06-2012, 03:41 PM

More like French windows. Oooh la la!
If French windows are giant flappy things that swing both ways and won't break if you hang off them, then sure <3

manker
08-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Actually this is more like it

How very apt :o
I used to love that cartoon but it secretly scared me.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 04:04 PM
How very apt :o
I used to love that cartoon but it secretly scared me.

Me too! I used to feel really sad at the end whenever they were denied getting home.

manker
08-06-2012, 05:06 PM
^ That.

Did they ever get home because I never saw them get home. I've always felt a little empty when I think about that show.
Maybe it's why I can't wank over amime :eyebrows:

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 05:21 PM
^ That.

Did they ever get home because I never saw them get home. I've always felt a little empty when I think about that show.
Maybe it's why I can't wank over amime :eyebrows:

Empty, yes! They were alone in this bleak place being pursued and they hadn't done anything wrong, and there was this little cunt of a creature being smug and annoying everywhere they went. Which one did you want to be though? I wanted to be the wizard because he always got everyone out of scrapes despite being really inept. He was to D&D what Wesley Crusher was to Star Trek.
I don't know if they ever got home.

megabyteme
08-06-2012, 05:59 PM

Inorite? And since I actually cheated on him, he has something to complain about.

And, from what I've seen reported here, you keep cheating on the poor guy. He must have a truly forgiving heart to stick with you. Maybe he's the one. :wub:

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 09:42 PM

And, from what I've seen reported here, you keep cheating on the poor guy. He must have a truly forgiving heart to stick with you. Maybe he's the one. :wub:

I don't think you can cheat on an ex!

megabyteme
08-06-2012, 09:46 PM

Don't you think Dave dies a little inside every time you start a new relationship without him. He's been saving himself for you. He hasn't even slept with his wyfe since you broke up.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 09:50 PM

What if you sleep with his sister?

I realize it's not cheating but I wanted to get a mental picture.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 09:53 PM

Don't you think Dave dies a little inside every time you start a new relationship without him. He's been saving himself for you. He hasn't even slept with his wyfe since you broke up.

Ohhhhh! Thought you meant my REAL ex!

What if you sleep with his sister?

I realize it's not cheating but I wanted to get a mental picture.

I'm saving myself for Jessica Ennis :snooty:

manker
08-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Approve.