PDA

View Full Version : Mac torrent tracker???

algor93
08-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi everybody,
i just signed up and i realy need some advise.
evre since demonoid went down, im kinda lost and i dont know where to get my apps, movies, music and so on. ive been googling alot to find a replacement but no luck.
i mean there are some out there but not as good as demonoid. im sure just like before demonoid will come back online eventually, i guess its just matter of time. and for now i can leave without music and movies, But right now im in desperate need of mac applications.
i googled good torrent tracker for mac and apparently brokenstone is the best one out there. i cant register on brokenstone, obviously i dont have invitation cause i dont know anybody who is brokenstone user. i cant make a post in both invite or trade section in this forum cause i havent met the requirement yet. ive spent an awful lot of time on different forums and communities--- im done begging!
so please guys i need your advise. any good mac torrent tracker that i can sign up without invitation, a tracker that you guys might use?
thanks in advance.

killercam101
08-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Hi everybody,
i just signed up and i realy need some advise.
evre since demonoid went down, im kinda lost and i dont know where to get my apps, movies, music and so on. ive been googling alot to find a replacement but no luck.
i mean there are some out there but not as good as demonoid. im sure just like before demonoid will come back online eventually, i guess its just matter of time. and for now i can leave without music and movies, But right now im in desperate need of mac applications.
i googled good torrent tracker for mac and apparently brokenstone is the best one out there. i cant register on brokenstone, obviously i dont have invitation cause i dont know anybody who is brokenstone user. i cant make a post in both invite or trade section in this forum cause i havent met the requirement yet. ive spent an awful lot of time on different forums and communities--- im done begging!
so please guys i need your advise. any good mac torrent tracker that i can sign up without invitation, a tracker that you guys might use?
thanks in advance.

http://www.mac-torrents.com/

algor93
08-06-2012, 04:39 PM
thanks killercam101

Hazardous
08-06-2012, 08:07 PM
kat.ph has a bunch of stuff

Best replacement for Demonoid I've seen all around

algor93
08-07-2012, 04:47 PM
@zenican thank you very much