PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need any garden fertiliser?

Artemis
08-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Potash or maybe some nice pumice? I only ask since a whacking great cloud of it is coming my way. :fear:

http://www.3news.co.nz/Moment-of-Tongariro-eruption-Flames-and-sparks-filled-sky/tabid/423/articleID/264427/Default.aspx

megabyteme
08-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Someone obviously forgot to make the human sacrifices. What good are aboriginals for, if not to throw in a volcano once in a while? :idunno:

Artemis
08-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Can you hook me up with a good secondhand aboriginal, not fussy about the condition, just need one fairly urgently. :blink:

manker
08-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Well, feck, Arty. A volcano erupting a thousand miles away in Iceland ground the UK to a standstill last summer so I imagine you guise will either be similarly melodramatic or just be glad no one died and get on with life.

Mrs. Lambert said in that article that she wished she'd taken photos. Why the feck didn't she :blink:

megabyteme
08-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Can you hook me up with a good secondhand aboriginal, not fussy about the condition, just need one fairly urgently. :blink:

The postage would kill me, but we've got a substantial significant number more than we need of Native 'Merkins who most likely wouldn't sober up enough to effectively fight before being thrown in the lava shooter. With, what, only a 13 hour flight they'd still be sleeping off breakfast... :whistling

Don't you have any Aby's left in your area? I'd look in the children's clothing section. Surely, the adults need clothes from time to time...

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Did someone say they were fertlising gardens?

Skweeky
08-07-2012, 04:19 PM
In related news - I am going to Iceland at the beginning of next year. I'm sure Icelandair will allow me to bring back some fertiliser.