PDA

View Full Version : Ghey Club Foot Club

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Yeah his missus doesn't look like she's squirted out four sprogs.
Probably Caesarians, the filthy whore.

Oh, the Davids. Sorry, I'm not ghey so I didn't even think about them...
You don't have to be a ghey to think about them, I certainly haven't caught myself dashing anywhere or wearing shoes that match my eyes or anything.
:eyebrows:

I bet you don't even wear shoes do you Hunky Muscle Puppy? x

manker
08-06-2012, 12:06 PM
I do in work but when I go to the pub, I wear posh flip-flops and jeans.
Which is, of course, the complete opposite of ghey.

Isn't it :unsure:

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Only if you've got disgusting sport ravaged toes! You DO have disgusting sport ravaged toes don't you?

Barbarossa
08-06-2012, 02:09 PM
manker strikes me as the sort of chap that has regular pedicures... :ghey:

manker
08-06-2012, 02:21 PM

I think probably the least ghey thing to do in this scenario would be to post a pic of my toes.
brb if i can get the lighting and ambiance right.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 02:31 PM
:lol:

manker
08-06-2012, 02:47 PM

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 03:20 PM
You have weird feet. Upon first sight it looks like you don't have enough toes. I had to count them to be convinced there were 5.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Oh yeah. They're totally gay.

manker
08-06-2012, 03:27 PM
and so is your face :emo:

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm building up quite the head-to-toe picture of you now!

manker
08-06-2012, 03:38 PM
innit.
I think it's your turn to post some body-parts.

In my opinion, your bewbs aren't uneven despite your protestations to the contrary.
Why don't we see what everyone else thinks.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 04:03 PM
innit.
I think it's your turn to post some body-parts.

In my opinion, your bewbs aren't uneven despite your protestations to the contrary.
Why don't we see what everyone else thinks.

My religious denomination is no business of yours :snooty:

Also, in my Manky jigsaw I'm missing a piece. You know which one.

manker
08-06-2012, 05:04 PM
It must be my wining smile yet you'll be forever be hankering for a 2D version for I never smile in photos since it's a bit ghey.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Wining?

Skweeky
08-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Those are the most uneven feet I have ever seen.
I was taking my nailpolish off my toes earlier and realised the nail on my big toe on my left foot has gone all black - sports related injury obviousement.

Question: if I DO have a sports-ravaged toes, does that make me gay? :unsure:

manker
08-06-2012, 08:43 PM
I was taking my nailpolish off my toes earlier and realised the nail on my big toe on my left foot has gone all black - sports related injury obviousement.

Question: if I DO have a sports-ravaged toes, does that make me gay? :unsure:Indeed it does.
That makes us both gay so clearly as two negatives make a positive, we should hook up and suck on each others gay parts.

Wining?
Oh, shush. Wireless keyboard ... sucking bawls ... mumble ... .
And also, why do you and Skweeks insist upon referring to my foot in the plural. It's clearly a picture of one foot.

I hope the pair of you are better at cooking than you are at writing or neither of you will ever get a man :no:

megabyteme
08-06-2012, 09:02 PM
I hope the pair of you are better at cooking than you are at writing or neither of you will ever get a man :no:

Haven't you been following along? They are both so popular there's lines both coming and going.

manker
08-06-2012, 09:24 PM

Haven't you been following along? They are both so popular there's lines both coming and going.I should have been more explicit. You're right, neither of them seem to have trouble attracting a provider in the first instance with their short skirts and carnal banter.

I meant get as in get. As a man, you just know. When you're got, you're got.
Just ask your wife when she gets in from work.

football
08-06-2012, 09:24 PM
h4r5h

manker
08-06-2012, 09:25 PM
:pinch:

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 09:50 PM

Question: if I DO have a sports-ravaged toes, does that make me gay? :unsure:

I bet you don't have broken feet! Men have bunions and their toes all point in different directions at different levels of the same toe. Real men anyway (sorry Manky). The odd toenail falling off is to be expected, or you're not exercising hard enough :happy:

I should have been more explicit. You're right, neither of them seem to have trouble attracting a provider in the first instance with their short skirts and carnal banter.

I meant get as in get. As a man, you just know. When you're got, you're got.
Just ask your wife when she gets in from work.

Ahem! I'm married! Officially anyway :snooty:

manker
08-06-2012, 09:53 PM
What!
My toes point off in different directions. Look at the little one, ffs.

I can't help it that my velvety smooth skin extends all the way down to my extremities and gives them a golden sheen.

Artemis
08-06-2012, 09:55 PM
:ghey:

manker
08-06-2012, 09:58 PM
:ghey:

This thread needs moar farmer's feet.
If you haven't got muck under your toenails, at least three broken toes and a bunion or two, then I'm directing that :ghey: right back at you.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 10:06 PM
^ yes

Artemis
08-06-2012, 10:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/699Ea.jpg

There we are, freshly out of the gumboot (wellie to you) munted as, as per request. :blink:

megabyteme
08-06-2012, 10:11 PM
I've got blackened nails, and some missing chunks. Not from farming or sports, mind you, but from tripping over hidden toys in the dark. :pinch:

We all have our different war wounds. Well, except for manker who's got prettier piggies than most workin' stiffs have fingers. :ghey:

manker
08-06-2012, 10:26 PM

There we are, freshly out of the gumboot (wellie to you) munted as, as per request. :blink:Yeah okay so you kept a disembodied and embattled Orc arm from when they filmed LotR near to you but how about posting a pic of your feet.

manker
08-06-2012, 10:30 PM
We all have our different war wounds. Well, except for manker who's got prettier piggies than most workin' stiffs have fingers. :ghey:
Ohhh, it's a hate thread 'cos my foot looks like a foot.
Well, you guise keep spewing your bile. Me and my meterosexual foot are just chillin :smoke:

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 10:31 PM

There we are, freshly out of the gumboot (wellie to you) munted as, as per request. :blink:Yeah okay so you kept a disembodied and embattled Orc arm from when they filmed LotR near to you but how about posting a pic of your feet.

I know it's impossible but I swear I can smell it from here.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 10:37 PM

There we are, freshly out of the gumboot (wellie to you) munted as, as per request. :blink:

AGHHHHH! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!

manker
08-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Squeams, post your foot.
I bet you've got elongated toes :smilie4:

Also mbm and Idol too.

Edit: I mean for you guise to post your feet, not that you've got elongated toes. I rather think that mbm would have Arty's share of hair and that Idol's would have fake tan splattered upon them.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:00 PM

Probably should have washed it first.

manker
08-06-2012, 11:15 PM
At first I thought you'd googled for a weird looking foot to make Arty feel better, bleeding heart liberal as you are. But then I noticed the shaved cyclist leg and twigged that duplicity isn't your thing.

How do your toes fit inside regular foot shaped shoes :unsure:

manker
08-06-2012, 11:15 PM
And also; your foot looks clean enough but you could have chosen a spiffier bit of carpet to stand on.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Squeams, post your foot.
I bet you've got elongated toes :smilie4:

Also mbm and Idol too.

Edit: I mean for you guise to post your feet, not that you've got elongated toes. I rather think that mbm would have Arty's share of hair and that Idol's would have fake tan splattered upon them.

Elongated toes? Why? :unsure:

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 11:19 PM

What the flying fuck is that!!!

OK everyone stop posting pics of their feet. Manky is doing a stirling job of not visibly balking but I'm made of punier stuff.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:21 PM
At first I thought you'd googled for a weird looking foot to make Arty feel better, bleeding heart liberal as you are. But then I noticed the shaved cyclist leg and twigged that duplicity isn't your thing.

How do your toes fit inside regular foot shaped shoes http://i.fststatic.com/smilies/unsure.gifWidth toe box and sexing your wife a lot.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:24 PM

What the flying fuck is that!!!

Obviously you hang around with girly men .

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 11:25 PM
No, I hang around with men who don't have toes that look like those little primordial buds growing out of their elbows that thalidomide sufferers call fingers!

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:26 PM
And also; your foot looks clean enough but you could have chosen a spiffier bit of carpet to stand on.

I wouldn't get my foot angry if I were you.

manker
08-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Elongated toes? Why? :unsure: Because of your arms :unsure:
You've got really nice feet. Well about as nice as feet can get. Not that I'm an expert or some kind of fetishist.

:ermm:

OK everyone stop posting pics of their feetWhy?
I'm feeling pretty good about my feet, now, and mbm hasn't posted his yet.

manker
08-06-2012, 11:28 PM

I wouldn't get my foot angry if I were you.That ship has surely already sailed.
It already looks kinda angry :unsure:

manker
08-06-2012, 11:29 PM
I've never seen a spherical big toe before :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:30 PM
I wouldn't get my foot angry if I were you.That ship has surely already sailed.
It already looks kinda angry http://i.fststatic.com/smilies/unsure.gifWell since it's been unfairly insulted can you honestly blame it?

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Anyway clearly I have awesome feet and you can all go fuck yourselves.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:34 PM

Then having it shoved up your ass will no doubt be a first too.

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Because of your arms :unsure:
You've got really nice feet. Well about as nice as feet can get. Not that I'm an expert or some kind of fetishist.

:ermm:

OK everyone stop posting pics of their feetWhy?

Oh thanks! I totally washed my foot and put foot lotion on it before I took the pic. I'm not vain but my feet are :snooty:

I'm scared at what MBM's might look like. Each successive foot has been more deformed than the last :cry:

:smilie4:

manker
08-06-2012, 11:41 PM
That ship has surely already sailed.
It already looks kinda angry http://i.fststatic.com/smilies/unsure.gifWell since it's been unfairly insulted can you honestly blame it?Unless you're some kind of time bending citizen of 2491, then no one had insulted it when the pic was taken.
Unless you'd insulted it.

You callous bastard. What's it ever done to you.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:44 PM
No, I hang around with men who don't have toes that look like those little primordial buds growing out of their elbows that thalidomide sufferers call fingers!

Like I said ,girly men.

manker
08-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Why?
I'm scared at what MBM's might look like. Each successive foot has been more deformed than the last :cry:I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that yours was last, but yeah, he's under some pressure now.

mbm will have to buff the bejazzle out of his toenails before he'll feel comfortable with putting his pic up on here.

IdolEyes787
08-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Feet remind you of anyone's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-nRERQUIc

manker
08-06-2012, 11:49 PM

Like I said ,girly men.
It's alright, mate. It's biceps next :smilie4:

Squeamous
08-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Yes! Biceps! :happy:
I bet Idol's taken his picture already.

Like I said ,girly men.

Actually, you haven't disappointed. Yours and Artie's are the manliest feet in the worrrrlllld.

manker
08-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Why has Idol posted a vid of Beckham's feet.

If he's trying to say that his feet are a bit like Beckham's then I'll see you all in a few days after leaning the fuck out of Idol's balustrade in an intimidatory manner :smilie4:

manker
08-07-2012, 12:06 AM
And also; where did Arty go?
I reckon his missus caught him fiddling around with a camera attached to the internets and his lower clothing all dishevelled so is currently pasting the living crap out of him.

Squeamous
08-07-2012, 12:08 AM
I think he might be saying your feet are like Beckham's!

manker
08-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Back of the net!
I'll be in my bunk.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Yes! Biceps! :happy:
I bet Idol's taken his picture already.

Like I said ,girly men.

Actually, you haven't disappointed. Yours and Artie's are the manliest feet in the worrrrlllld.

Art's look like a walrus.:mellow:
Anyway I have thought about it and who am I to question the taste of people sitting alone at a computer in the middle of the night?

Squeamous
08-07-2012, 12:40 AM
That's the spirit!

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Took a nap and missed out on some serious (wtf?!! is that fred) I'll post my toy-damaged toes soon. Next to Idol, what do I have to fear? :idunno:

Since this was strated by manker, it's gotta be the Ghey Foot Club, does it not.

Artemis
08-07-2012, 03:29 AM
I reckon his missus caught him fiddling around with a camera attached to the internets and his lower clothing all dishevelled so is currently pasting the living crap out of him.

Had to take the missus to the fracture clinic at the hospital to have a new plaster put on her fractured broken shattered arm, so she is quite incapable of any kind of meaningful attack atm, and has to be nice to me since I am the one that cuts the skin off her pumpkin for her. :yup:

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 03:34 AM
since I am the one that cuts the skin off her pumpkin for her. :yup:

Most unkind euphemism evar. :O

manker
08-07-2012, 01:26 PM

Had to take the missus to the fracture clinic at the hospital to have a new plaster put on her fractured broken shattered arm, so she is quite incapable of any kind of meaningful attack atm, and has to be nice to me since I am the one that cuts the skin off her pumpkin for her. :yup:Fuck's sake. Who is going to chop the wood and wrestle the calves and bale the hay now. You might have to take some time off from the admin side of things.

Hope she's okay and gets better soon, matey :]

since I am the one that cuts the skin off her pumpkin for her. :yup:

Most unkind euphemism evar. :O:lol:

Skweeky
08-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Quite looking forward to the mbm foot now.

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 07:19 PM

Separated @birth?!!! :O

Skweeky
08-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Incidentally, I have a tattoo of a gekko. Though in retrospect, a tattoo of Idol's foot would have been much cooler.

Something Else
08-07-2012, 07:39 PM
You have weird feet. Upon first sight it looks like you don't have enough toes. I had to count them to be convinced there were 5.

Plus won.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Incidentally, I have a tattoo of a gekko. Though in retrospect, a tattoo of Idol's foot would have been much cooler.
It's a little too late to try and get on my good side now ,loser.

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Quite looking forward to the mbm foot now.

http://i46.tinypic.com/34hwhva.jpg

And since skweeks hasn't seen the squids in quite a while...

http://i47.tinypic.com/73h2md.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/14awvsy.jpg

Squeamous
08-07-2012, 08:25 PM
How can kids that attractive have come from loins attached to the same body as that bloated walrus corpse :no:

Squeamous
08-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey how come I get ownership of the ghey foot club! I didn't sign up for this!

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 08:32 PM
How can kids that attractive have come from loins attached to the same body as that bloated walrus corpse :no:

My peen is also bloated and walrus lyke... :01:

chalice
08-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Jesus fucking Christ.

I've always thought my kebs were rank, but I'm starting to develop an onanistic foot-fetish for my own feet, having transfigured themselves into beauty in my estimation, set beside all you unfortunate Richard III types. manker and me might have a toe-off, but I'd win. And I don't even drive. I've been bashing the fuck out of my feet for decades. I've got non-existent wee-toe nails, but who needs those fuckers anyway.

How do your other halves stay in the same room you as you.

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Hey how come I get ownership of the ghey foot club! I didn't sign up for this!

Show your piggies, or GTFO!

Skweeky
08-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Awwww, mbm, they are adorable. I specifically like how you keep them in a corral :happy:

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Awwww, mbm, they are adorable. I specifically like how you keep them in a corral :happy:

Usually just socks or slippers.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Ask him what it's like to have gout.

chalice
08-07-2012, 08:49 PM

Usually just socks or slippers.

Noice.

Something Else
08-07-2012, 08:51 PM

chalice
08-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Hoi, Benjamin, are you left handed? I'm guessing mbm might be, too.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Looks like halfway through a werewolf transformation.
To be fair though it beats the fuck out of most other bloated and pasty feet presented here.

Something Else
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Hoi, Benjamin, are you left handed? I'm guessing mbm might be, too.

Nope. I got mrs.ben to take the phoatie.

Something Else
08-07-2012, 09:02 PM
To be fair though it beats the fuck out of most other bloated and pasty feet presented here.

Thank you very much. You cycle-path. :happy:

Something Else
08-07-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm right footed too. The action of removing a slipper and sock was more easily achieved with my more skilful right.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2012, 09:06 PM

Thank you very much. You cycle-path. :happy:

Manual labour ftw.

chalice
08-07-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm right footed too. The action of removing a slipper and sock was more easily achieved with my more skilful right.

Yes, but how's it hanging?

Something Else
08-07-2012, 09:08 PM

Levitation.

chalice
08-07-2012, 09:09 PM

Levitation.

I have that effect on most women.

Skweeky
08-07-2012, 09:17 PM
No one seems to notice here that you mentioned you had to remove a sock AND a slipper. :no:
Surely not you, benchie, not you? :(

chalice
08-07-2012, 09:20 PM
No one seems to notice here that you mentioned you had to remove a sock AND a slipper. :no:

Me too, babes. That's hows we keeps them so toasty and pristine.

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 10:01 PM

I'm a left-handed, sock-AND-slipper gentleman myself. :pimp:

Without socks, slippers tend to get stinky. :fear:

manker
08-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Nicotine stains on the toes, ben, you flexible bastard. I'm finally beginning to see what your missus sees in you.

manker
08-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Skweeks and chavois better get their feet in this thread, too.

And that stiched guy.
I'm using my mod powerz to see you lurking in the thread, you voyeuristic simpleton.

I think I'll close this post by giving an Olympic-style award for the mankiest feet.

Bronze is Arty's Orc-Jew foot.
Silver is Idol's detachable lizard foot.
Gold is mbm's leprosy infected corpse of an extremity.

chalice
08-07-2012, 10:22 PM

And that stiched guy.
I'm using my mod powerz to see you lurking in the thread, you voyeuristic simpleton.

I think I'll close this post by giving an Olympic-style award for the mankiest feet.

I was waiting to see what you'd do about my foot challenge. You use your mod powers all the time for that. Don't think I think you don't.

That's why I was dodgy about you becoming a mod in the first place.

megabyteme
08-07-2012, 10:30 PM

2H4r5h. :no:

Squeamous
08-07-2012, 10:35 PM
My peen is also bloated and walrus lyke... :01:

Show your piggies, or GTFO!

I KNEW you were pleased to see me :happy:
I already a put a pic of my feet up!

Ask him what it's like to have gout.

I'd rather know what it's like to have perfectly spherical gekko toes. Can you climb across ceilings with those bad boys?

Oh Ben, they're adorable. Apart from the nicotine stains ably pointed out by our spastic-in-chief. Yours are tops for me!

Artemis
08-07-2012, 10:38 PM

And that stiched guy.

I was going to say that Idol's foot deserved a higher billing than my own on account of it looking like David Banner's foot half way through the transmutation, but mod powers be arsed! How can Meg get a gold medal when he has obviously not been out in the sunshine for like years and has the fungus growing off his sasquatch tootsies to prove it? :blink:

manker
08-07-2012, 10:45 PM

And that stiched guy.

I was going to say that Idol's foot deserved a higher billing than my own on account of it looking like David Banner's foot half way through the transmutation, but mod powers be arsed! How can Meg get a gold medal when he has obviously not been out in the sunshine for like years and has the fungus growing off his sasquatch tootsies to prove it? :blink:It's a gold award for the most disgusting feet - and Idol did get a higher billing than your own atrocious appendage, spazmoid.

chalice
08-07-2012, 10:53 PM
I reckon Art should get at least an honorable mention for his description of Idol's war crime.

David Banner (see how he kept to the seventies TV trope?) mid-transformation to the hulk is spot the fuck on.

manker
08-07-2012, 10:53 PM

And that stiched guy.

I was waiting to see what you'd do about my foot challenge. You use your mod powers all the time for that. Don't think I think you don't.

That's why I was dodgy about you becoming a mod in the first place.I could see you lurking anyhow on account of us being fst friends before the stars. But I need the skillz to see stitched.
You were right about the dubiousity, however. I can feel uber-harshness infiltrating my very being and it's emanating from my symbiotic spidermod suit.
I thought I'd left all that behind in 2007 :no:

And also; post your inferior foot, province boy.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2012, 10:54 PM
I'd rather know what it's like to have perfectly spherical gekko toes. Can you climb across ceilings with those bad boys?

That's hilarious but I don't really care what some bearded lady thinks.

manker
08-07-2012, 10:56 PM
I reckon Art should get at least an honorable mention for his description of Idol's war crime.

David Banner (see how he kept to the seventies TV trope?) mid-transformation to the hulk is spot the fuck on.True, that.
Chapeau, Arty.

I had been thinking Popeye mid-spinach but I knew if I mentioned it, Idol would retire to his bunk to revel in narcissism.

IdolEyes787
08-07-2012, 10:58 PM

David Banner (see how he kept to the seventies TV trope?) mid-transformation to the hulk is spot the fuck on.

Playing the green-eyed monster card seems especially apropos right about now.:snooty:

chalice
08-07-2012, 11:00 PM

That's why I was dodgy about you becoming a mod in the first place.I could see you lurking anyhow on account of us being fst friends before the stars. But I need the skillz to see stitched.
You were right about the dubiousity, however. I can feel uber-harshness infiltrating my very being and it's emanating from my symbiotic spidermod suit.
I thought I'd left all that behind in 2007 :no:

And also; post your inferior foot, province boy.

Them's just lies, mate. You was never my friend on this board. Not officially, anyway. I wouldn't have been so crass as to ask you, and I'm hoping you wouldn't have been so crass as to ask me. Yuck.

I'll get them posted, but not this night. Too wopped, as per.

manker
08-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Oh fuck yeah, you're right. I think I'm getting you mixed up with ziggyjuarez again.
And yeah, I've never asked anyone to be my friend on here yet I have 14 friends. The crass bastards.

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 12:03 AM
That's hilarious but I don't really care what some bearded lady thinks.

See this?

That's how much of a fuck I give about how much of a fuck you give x

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Oh fuck yeah, you're right. I think I'm getting you mixed up with ziggyjuarez again.
And yeah, I've never asked anyone to be my friend on here yet I have 14 friends. The crass bastards.

That makes me thooper crath because I asked you to be my Facebook friend :happy:

manker
08-08-2012, 12:40 AM
True Story time:
Me and chavois are just scared of rejection :emo:

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 01:03 AM
True Story time:

It's a common, and justified, concern x

manker
08-08-2012, 01:46 AM
True Story time:

It's a common, and justified, concern xThat is a comfort.
If only you had a feminine bosom to which you could clutch me, my self-esteem would be back to normal.

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 10:11 AM
How come we are both manker's facebook friends but not each other's?
Is he hiding us from each other for fear of our combined knowledge?

megabyteme
08-08-2012, 10:23 AM

Cut out the middleman! And send me the vids. :w00t:

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Anyway, here is a picture of my manky foot. Note the discolouration on the big toe, the last remaining bit of blue sparkly nail polish and the fact that it is quite obvious, just by looking at my feet, that we definitely belong to the same clade as apes.

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 10:37 AM
That is a comfort.
If only you had a feminine bosom to which you could clutch me, my self-esteem would be back to normal.

:snooty:

You know what I think? He says he doesn't really do Facebook. I reckon he has two Facebook accounts, one for his real life, and one for internet totty. He's corralled all his spastics into one place. I hope he's told someone about us because otherwise when he dies nobody will know to inform us :cry:

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 10:38 AM
I think I am going to change my title to 'manker's internet totty'.
I suits me.

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 10:41 AM
It was too long - had to go for web totty instead.

wankerJones
08-08-2012, 10:46 AM
So its "Jones" is it manker?

That's another small if useful piece of information.

Associating with that slag will get you hurt manker, you should have known that, especially after being so big a cog in me being hurt for being stupid enough to have allowed her into my life.

Proper Bo
08-08-2012, 10:54 AM
So its "Jones" is it manker?

That's another small if useful piece of information.

Associating with that slag will get you hurt manker, you should have known that, especially after being so big a cog in me being hurt for being stupid enough to have allowed her into my life.

fuck me, a welshist called jones :o
who'd have thunk it?

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 11:02 AM
You know squeams, I just checked on facebook. He removed me from his friends list.
Disgusted I am, disgusted.

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 11:02 AM
It's a good job he didn't put his real surname, Taffy, on it :rolleyes:

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 11:03 AM
You know squeams, I just checked on facebook. He removed me from his friends list.
Disgusted I am, disgusted.

What an arsehole! Manky, sort it out!

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 11:03 AM
How dare he? I mean, he even kept mulder on! Mulder!

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 11:05 AM
How dare he? I mean, he even kept mulder on! Mulder!

Maybe he couldn't bear the strength of his unrequited feelings for you so had to cut you loose! Yes, that'll be it.

megabyteme
08-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Before you go on another "killin' spree", Dave, consider this:

My Facebook name (which I don't use) is "Hildegaard Ethelwise". I'll leave it up to your sleuthin' skills to determine if that is my real name, or not...

Just go kill Mr. Steven Greene, you obviously had it right on your first bit of detective werk. :sherlock:

wankerJones
08-08-2012, 11:10 AM
"killin' spree"

manker is under no threat of violence from me, your pathetic attempts to imply he is are meaningless.

wankerJones
08-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Actually I should just :glag: at the "unrequited feelings" load of bollocks which got posted above.

No doubt that's the lie she's been playing up, that "unrequited feelings" is what this is about. Its like not a single thing I said was ever read or absorbed by you fuckwits.

There were/are no unrequited feelings.
It was me who told her to "Now fuck off"

The only feelings there are now are the ones you all created, when you took her malicious little lies and rammed them into my face every fucking day for a year. Shitting all over the truth and my life in the process. Cold dark utter hatred.

IdolEyes787
08-08-2012, 11:27 AM
The only feelings there are now are the ones you all created, when you took her malicious little lies and rammed them into my face every fucking day for a year. Shitting all over the truth and my life in the process. Cold dark utter hatred.

Not for nothing but I bet stuff like that pops up in FBI profiles all the time.

Snee
08-08-2012, 11:27 AM
There were/are no unrequited feelings.
It was me who told her to "Now fuck off"

Right, and was this before or after you travelled across the country to drop her stuff off, visiting both her workplace and her home, when she didn't answer your emails.

wankerJones
08-08-2012, 11:33 AM
@ Snee,

I've already answered all of that over and over again, it was a pointless exercise. You took her lies and believed them. Why don't you go ask her, I'm sure whatever bollocks she dreams up as an answer will be what you're wanting to hear.

@ Idol,

Yep I suspect you're right.

Snee
08-08-2012, 11:55 AM
@ Snee,

I've already answered all of that over and over again, it was a pointless exercise. You took her lies and believed them. Why don't you go ask her, I'm sure whatever bollocks she dreams up as an answer will be what you're wanting to hear.

I think you should have a serious talk with the dirty liar who described you as visiting her and

standing well back from her door, casually leaning against the balustrade of the access stairs, smoking

Since it's all a pack of lies. It sounds like libel to me. You might have a serious case for a lawsuit, even.

megabyteme
08-08-2012, 12:02 PM
"killin' spree"

manker is under no threat of violence from me, your pathetic attempts to imply he is are meaningless.

Watcha gonna do when you track him down, then? You claim to be monitoring this site in order to get his name (or butthole pics, or something) to "make him pay". If we are all misguided in our thinkin' please enlighten us, oh Vengeful One...

wankerJones
08-08-2012, 12:04 PM
No.

Although I should just say I think he should call the police, and report that some crazy bloke who he stalked on the internet so that he could shit all over his life, is doing it back to him. I'm sure they'll appreciate the laugh.

megabyteme
08-08-2012, 12:17 PM
No.

Although I should just say I think he should call the police, and report that some crazy bloke who he stalked on the internet so that he could shit all over his life, is doing it back to him. I'm sure they'll appreciate the laugh.

Fuckwit. /Dave Attention.

manker
08-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Scours facebook for 'manker', finds and it notices that I've put 'jones' as the surname.
Decides that even though I've used manker as a first-name, that I would definitely have used my real surname.

What a mind.
Chapeau, Dave.

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Now can we get back to the matter of my foot and manker deleting me off his friends list on facebook?

I say we track him down and teach him a lesson.

Oh wait....

manker
08-08-2012, 12:25 PM
:snooty:

You know what I think? He says he doesn't really do Facebook. I reckon he has two Facebook accounts, one for his real life, and one for internet totty. He's corralled all his spastics into one place. I hope he's told someone about us because otherwise when he dies nobody will know to inform us :cry:No, really. I don't do facebook irl.

I kindof wish I did but ages ago, I told everyone that wanted to listen that it was fucking stupid.
And now, being a stubborn twat, I find myself in something of a bind.

Also, Skweeks, I definitely didn't delete you. I wouldn't even know how. True Story.
Re-add me or something else.

manker
08-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Anyway, here is a picture of my manky foot. Note the discolouration on the big toe, the last remaining bit of blue sparkly nail polish and the fact that it is quite obvious, just by looking at my feet, that we definitely belong to the same clade as apes.
N'awhh. You've got a beauty spot on your toby tall toe.
It might be a verruca or a callous but let's go with what I said.

Also the angular joint of your thumb toe is a bit weird. But at least they're hairless. I've known girls with hairy toes.

Ew.

megabyteme
08-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Addendumb @Dave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N60twqqFVY

manker
08-08-2012, 12:46 PM
2:48
That's stretching it a bit. Could you please just give me the gist.

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 12:58 PM
I shave my toes. True story.

megabyteme
08-08-2012, 01:00 PM

Give it a shot. It fits better than I imagined with the whole Dave saga. If you don't like it, I'll refund your 3 minutes- no questions asked...

manker
08-08-2012, 01:04 PM
I shave my toes. True story.Didn't you say something about a beard forming on your chin the other day?
You're changing, Skweeks, and not for the better :(

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 01:07 PM
I've always had hairy toes, I'm afraid - I've been shaving them since I was 15 or so.

megabyteme
08-08-2012, 01:18 PM
@ MBM

You really should try to get a grip of what is going on MBM. You scum aren't picking on me, I'm targetting specific members of your little group. I'm the piece of scum doing the picking on some people now.

According to your very own whines, we picked on you "for a whole year". You're the victim here, remember.

manker
08-08-2012, 01:45 PM

Give it a shot. It fits better than I imagined with the whole Dave saga. If you don't like it, I'll refund your 3 minutes- no questions asked...I got about half way thro' because I was already dimly aware of that song. I find it hard to listen to lyrics so all I got was 'Why is everybody always picking on me'.

It's Dave but I can't justify the effort I made. You owe me just over a minute and I will collect, in thirteen years, you walking lesion.

Snee
08-08-2012, 01:49 PM
You really should try to get a grip of what is going on MBM. You scum aren't picking on me, I'm targetting specific members of your little group. I'm the piece of scum doing the picking on some people now.
And it's working so well too.

I mean, manker must be super scared that you're getting closer to his super secret identity by getting it totally wrong, again, and as for myself, I'm totally devastated at how you brilliantly turned away my quoting of your own words by going off on a tangent about srs talks.

manker
08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
I've always had hairy toes, I'm afraid - I've been shaving them since I was 15 or so.
/sighs and wishes you were 14 again.

Snee
08-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Now, what you should do, dave, is get a welsh phone book, and start guessing the names, one after one. If you use a question mark and everything, I'm pretty sure it can't fail.

manker
08-08-2012, 01:55 PM
And it's working so well too.

I mean, manker must be super scared that you're getting closer to his super secret identity by getting it totally wrong, again, and as for myself, I'm totally devastated at how you brilliantly turned away my quoting of your own words by going off on a tangent about srs talks.It's like the harder he tries at internets, the worse he actually gets.
A bit like the kid in school who wears the full replica kit with numbers on the back, £100 Nike Air-Ponce boots and clutches an isotonic sports drink at all times, yet still falls over each time he tries to run with the ball.

Barbarossa
08-08-2012, 03:02 PM

Pretty unremarkable, even if I do say so myself.

Still, at least I have straight toes. Thanks Clarke's Shoes. Thanks mum! :)

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Right, and was this before or after you travelled across the country to drop her stuff off, visiting both her workplace and her home, when she didn't answer your emails.

I was actually talking to Skweeky about Manky :pinch:

I will collect, in thirteen years, you walking lesion.

:glag:

manker
08-08-2012, 03:39 PM

Pretty unremarkable, even if I do say so myself.

Still, at least I have straight toes. Thanks Clarke's Shoes. Thanks mum! :)
Looks a bit like what mbm's foot might have looked like before the leprosy took hold.

One thing I'm taking from this thread is that British based feet > foreign feet.

manker
08-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Snee is the acceptable face of foreigners.
We need to see his middle ground extremities to be sure of my hypothesis.

Barbarossa
08-08-2012, 03:48 PM

I'm pretty sure his hand looks a bit like a foot, what with all the swelling and that :sick:

Something Else
08-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Nicotine stains on the toes, ben, you flexible bastard. I'm finally beginning to see what your missus sees in you.

Mrs.Ben says; :lol: :earl:

I can't even sit cross-legged. True story.

Snee
08-08-2012, 09:39 PM

I'll see what I can do, tomorrow.

manker
08-08-2012, 09:46 PM
That's what chavois said but he didn't come through :sadwalk:

Something Else
08-09-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm beginning to think that Snee and chavis share a foot, and don't want anyone to find out.

Something Else
08-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Still banging on about the same old delusional rubbish. You are mental. Fact.

megabyteme
08-09-2012, 05:21 PM
OK I'll fess up, I think I've had my fun, and paid you all back enough.

Lets start with "my word"... seriously... giving your word to some anonymous bloke on the internet who you don't know from Adam is meaningless.

Your dear friend Sophie is under no threat from me, she NEVER was, she NEVER will be.

Whilst I'm happy to play the complete fucking mental case for you all, especially as you were all screaming it at me anyway, I'm not actually mental. I'm certainly not going to be killing anyone for words muttered out of some kind of paranoid fit your friend seems to have suffered from.

I must admit to some disappointment, with all of you though. I thought you all had bigger balls than you seemingly do.

In that respect Sophie has the biggest balls here, she at least had the bollocks to send her malicious (yes I still consider it to be deliberate and maliciously intentioned on her part) little PM against someone she is at least on an equal footing with. So kudos to her, the rest of you anonymous internet warriors aren't worthy before her. So none to you.

Sure glad this doesn't make you sound more mental, Keyser Söze. :blink:

Your point is mute though, because no one actually took you as being competent enough to pull anything like a "killin' " off. You win no points, and you are seen as a bigger tit for posting the above. Thanks for playing (I don't really mean that). Does this mean you are ready to fuck of into the sunset now?

Skweeky
08-09-2012, 09:38 PM
:o

I am only just discovering that squeams is called Sophie, which is derived from Sofia - the greek word for 'wisdom'. Incidentally, my name has the same root!
Coincidence? I think not! :fear:

Artemis
08-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Skweeky is derived from wisdom? :blink:

Skweeky
08-09-2012, 09:43 PM
No, but Sonja is.

manker
08-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Lesbian fate cannot be trifled with.
Get minge to minge as fast as you can.

Skweeky
08-09-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm organising it as we speak.

manker
08-09-2012, 10:14 PM
That's what I like to hear.
Don't forget it was me that instigated this tribadism fandango when the pics are being passed around.

Squeamous
08-09-2012, 10:30 PM
I'd love to but not with my ex watching :snooty:

manker
08-09-2012, 10:35 PM

Why would he be watching

Squeamous
08-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Ummmm :stalker:

manker
08-09-2012, 10:48 PM
orite. well don't post them here.
Just PM them like you usually do <3

Squeamous
08-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Okay! :happy:

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Manker, you might have to take the pictures - I can't seem to get the angle right.

Squeamous
08-10-2012, 10:43 AM

Sorry Skweeks, if I lift my leg does that help?

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 11:40 AM
I think I may need a compacter camera for this.

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Or a wide-angle lens...

megabyteme
08-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Or a wide-angle lens...

What are you implying about Squeams? :O

Barbarossa
08-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Nothing that hasn't already been implied before, but as usual that's a mute point.

Also considering you are 700 miles apart it would have to be a VERY wide angle lens....

Squeamous
08-10-2012, 01:22 PM
True love knows no boundaries :snooty:

Barbarossa
08-10-2012, 01:37 PM
I thought it was true love knows no barriers :unsure:

What you said sounds a bit dodgy...

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 02:12 PM
I am with squeams on this one - no boundaries :naughty:

manker
08-10-2012, 04:07 PM
True love knows no boundaries :snooty:

Gay thread is gay.

Dogs are where it's at. I don't have a dog but I would like one. And I would train it to eat pussy :sneaky:

:smilie4:

Squeamous
08-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Oh shut up Manky :lol:

It was an honest slip of the tongue. Wasn't it Skweeks? :naughty:

manker
08-10-2012, 04:19 PM
What goes on behind closed doors between a woman and a man's best friend is no concern of mine or anyone else's.
You two carry on and I'll be there as and when required for fluffer duties.

Squeamous
08-10-2012, 04:59 PM
How about a nice cuppa? This is thirsty work!

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I'll have a glass of wine, thanks.

Squeamous
08-10-2012, 05:46 PM
And some biccies to keep our strength up. Party rings please. And some pink wafers.

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Get me some After Eights - wee minty tingle and all that.

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 05:48 PM
What is taking him so long? Is he away test driving another sports car with zero torque again?

megabyteme
08-10-2012, 07:37 PM
What goes on behind closed doors between a woman and a man's best friend is no concern of mine or anyone else's.

Did you just offer to fluff a dog. :blink:

Something Else
08-10-2012, 10:59 PM

Work foot.

megabyteme
08-11-2012, 04:49 AM
Work foot.

Is that an hoptical illusion, or is there a slice missing from the end of that foot. :O

Squeamous
08-11-2012, 08:52 AM
What is taking him so long? Is he away test driving another sports car with zero torque again?

He's probably running errands for all his other internet wimmin :no:

Skweeky
08-11-2012, 09:50 AM
No scruples, that man.

manker
08-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Well, that's where you're wrong, because according to the legal definition of the term 'woman', I don't have any other internet women.
Plus that zero torque car was my mam's. I couldn't afford one of those back then and now they're discontinued or something else.

How are you two besmirching harridans going to make it up to me?

manker
08-11-2012, 04:09 PM

Did you just offer to fluff a dog. :blink:
Um. It appears so :pinch: