PDA

View Full Version : Replacement trackers for rare demonoid files

shicky
08-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Hey guys,

long time lurker, first time poster! I'm a complete retard when it comes to torrents and I don't actually use them much except for computer/programming tutorials and general e-learning. Recently I was downloading several tutorials off demonoid, namely:

[Tuts+] Freelance Bootcamp
[Tuts+] Fundamentals Of UX Design
[Tuts+] JavaScript Testing With Jasmine

Unfortunately with the crackdown on demonoid I am left with half downloaded files and cannot find replacement trackers, can anyone help me out on this?

Thank you

anon
08-11-2012, 06:49 PM
RuTracker has all of them, seeded.

sheriff 01
08-11-2012, 07:00 PM
who is RuTracker?? Have i been living under a rock? :blink:

anon
08-11-2012, 07:04 PM
who is RuTracker?? Have i been living under a rock? :blink:

Most certainly :yup:

shicky
08-11-2012, 11:17 PM
RuTracker has all of them, seeded.

wow anon thank you so much, that place is fantastic for the stuff I need! Thank you for helping so quickly too, you sir are a hero!

anon
08-12-2012, 12:07 AM
wow anon thank you so much, that place is fantastic for the stuff I need! Thank you for helping so quickly too, you sir are a hero!

Alright, that was painless compared to the usual "OMG it's in Russian I can't read anything!" :)

Joshjor
05-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Yes. Rutracker is good enough. You can try torrent.smd too :)

DngrMs
05-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Yes. Rutracker is good enough. You can try torrent.smd too :)

Only "good enough"?

Well, it was "good enough" for me to learn Russian just so I could use the site to the max (and find the tricky little secrets they bury away in there). Side benefit of learning Russian is that I can now have any pharmaceutical I want delivered to my door.

Oh, and I don't think the takedown industry in the US has yet worked out there are Russian Usenet providers. It's a language worth knowing.

Might be difficult if you don't already know the Cyrillic alphabet though...

свобода!

hamasha
05-26-2013, 04:47 PM
use google translation