PDA

View Full Version : actress

rishabhsachan
05-09-2013, 06:13 AM
who is your favorite actress in bollywood?

pootystomp
05-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Whoever the Indian version of Kate Beckinsale is.

candy
05-14-2013, 07:06 AM
katrina kaif....

Snee
05-14-2013, 01:15 PM
Fuck all SEO douchebag sons of bitches and the fucked up retards who hire the motherfucking fuckwits.

TheFoX
05-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Fuck all SEO douchebag sons of bitches and the fucked up retards who hire the motherfucking fuckwits.

Yeah!!!

IdolEyes787
05-14-2013, 08:02 PM

I know a lot of Indians have long names but that one's ridiculous.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2013, 08:10 PM
I'd also like to point out that I had to look up what SEO is because I try to stay as oblivious about internet stuff as humanly possible so when the Apocalypse comes and modern civilization is destroyed I won't have a lot of forgetting to do. :)

dion09529
05-14-2013, 08:24 PM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/bulbi91.gif (http://s302.photobucket.com/user/metro2525/media/bulbi91.gif.html)

IdolEyes787
05-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Yeah double posting is like evil.I think in some internet list it's ranked just below genocide and just above child rape.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Of course I could be mistaken and you're simply a lemming-like tool.:)

dion09529
05-14-2013, 09:05 PM
your lack of intelligence may suggest me you're brainless ghoul.
if *that was your contribution to this society just stick-in-the-mud.

*21800 inane posts.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2013, 10:10 PM
* You <3 me.

** Also you're really bad with the asterisk placement.

dion09529
05-15-2013, 08:47 PM
You're a revelation of an unseen world, a maggot that crawls in the most disgusting latrine, an anchoretic.
you are the most eloquent example of the chaos that you generate it.

IdolEyes787
05-15-2013, 10:30 PM
* You <3 me.

So basically yes then.:)

Anyway you're very judgmental for being an entirely fabricated person.:)

megabyteme
05-16-2013, 01:10 AM
You're a revelation of an unseen world, a maggot that crawls in the most disgusting latrine, an anchoretic.

One, it's anchoritic, and two, he's not religious. Additionally, why would anyone put a latrine in a secluded spot? If I wanted to get really picky, I'd also point out that you are using an adjective when you want to use the noun form of the word- anchorite. Fail on using the big words. At least you didn't do a copy and paste this time...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anchoritic

an·cho·rite also an·cho·ret n. A person who has retired into seclusion for religious reasons.

ancho·ritic adj.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 12:17 PM

One, it's anchoritic, and two, he's not religious. Additionally, why would anyone put a latrine in a secluded spot? If I wanted to get really picky, I'd also point out that you are using an adjective when you want to use the noun form of the word- anchorite. Fail on using the big words. At least you didn't do a copy and paste this time...

an·cho·rite also an·cho·ret n. A person who has retired into seclusion for religious reasons.

ancho·ritic adj.

Yes but is liking cats more than people actually a religion and if so then why am I not applying for tax exempt status?

megabyteme
05-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Now if he'd said filthiest, overflowing cat box, he'd have had something...

dion09529
05-16-2013, 08:00 PM

ancho·ritic adj.

Yes but is liking cats more than people actually a religion and if so then why am I not applying for tax exempt status?

http://act.watchdog.net/petitions/2901?share_ref=7m1S4-hkAOs

dion09529
05-16-2013, 08:02 PM

ancho·ritic adj.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anchoretic

IdolEyes787
05-16-2013, 08:08 PM
It's an internet dictionary for fuck's sake.It's not like it carries any real weight or anything.

megabyteme
05-17-2013, 02:10 AM
It's an internet dictionary for fuck's sake.It's not like it carries any real weight or anything.

After seeing his link, which has no regular "dictionary" stuff like pronunciation or part of speech, I was wondering if it was like wikipedia where anyone can make up the definition. :idunno:

Snee
05-17-2013, 06:05 AM
Electrons have mass, so.

It totally does.

TheFoX
05-17-2013, 04:43 PM
It's an IdolEyes787 post for fuck's sake.It's not like it carries any real weight or anything.

The internet is one total corruption. Can you honestly believe anything that anyone posts? Can we believe anything you post? Do you believe anything I post. Can any of us believe anything OlegL posts. Does OlegL even exist, or is he a figment of Chalice's imagination (or Tesco's)?

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 04:53 PM
It's an IdolEyes787 post for fuck's sake.It's not like it carries any real weight or anything.

The internet is one total corruption. Can you honestly believe anything that anyone posts? Can we believe anything you post? Do you believe anything I post. Can any of us believe anything OlegL posts. Does OlegL even exist, or is he a figment of Chalice's imagination (or Tesco's)?

That's what I admire about you,that you're willing to consider alternate viewpoints and respect people for having them.
Anyway sorry that me couching everything in humour irks you but then again I'm also sorta not.:)

Mostly not.

OK entirely not.:)

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Btw ancient Rome also did a lot of good and united much of the World and brought knowledge too but still I don't see many people looking back in retrospect and singing it's praises. :unsure:

Of course anything of immense influence is going to have it's good and it's bad.I'm just saying that in general the internet is a very dehumanizing thing and dehumanizing probably isn't something we should aspire to.

Of course that's just my wank username masked behind so anonymous IP that is saying that and it could be entirely wrong.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 07:34 PM

Would that I could only make my posts half as ponderous as yours.:(

TheFoX
05-17-2013, 09:36 PM
WOW! Three replies to my post, and all from the same guy. I must have made an impression, or what?

Btw ancient Rome also did a lot of good and united much of the World and brought knowledge too but still I don't see many people looking back in retrospect and singing it's praises. :unsure:

Mind you, look at the British Empire. It gave the world the MOST POWERFUL NATION ON EARTH, so if anyone has any issue with the Yanks, them blame us Brits instead, because we gave the world the US, alongside the French and the Spanish (and the Dutch).

(Many consider Europe the Old World while they consider the Americas the New World).

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 10:00 PM
If by impression you mean I didn't have anything better to do then yes you made quite the impression.

Also apologize to the Vikings.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Btw it was one reply in but in three acts.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 10:08 PM
This one too.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2013, 10:09 PM
You're a bit of a tool.

That was the epilogue.

TheFoX
05-18-2013, 11:01 AM
You're a bit of a tool.

Why, thank you!

You're a bit of a tool too, if truth be told.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 11:37 AM
One tool to another.

Mud pan?Orbit sander? Biscuit joiner? Or if I could only be so lucky,Bull float?

TheFoX
05-18-2013, 08:25 PM
One tool to another.

Mud pan?Orbit sander? Biscuit joiner? Or if I could only be so lucky,Bull float?

Or Chaser!