PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats-games account "disabled" and can‘t find irc channel

mohammedinho
05-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone I‘m a new member here and I‘ve been using these blackcats-games for downloading games but I got my account disabled and I can‘t find irc channel :cry:

frankly it is my fault I didn‘t use this site for a while because of studying so now I want to get in so if there is any one plz help me to restore my account or to find irc channel :cry::(

anon
05-09-2013, 01:06 PM
irc://irc-blackcats-games.net/help :cry:

mohammedinho
05-09-2013, 01:24 PM
still problem exist

irc-blackcats-games.net: Could not resolve hostname. :cry:

anon
05-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Someone in the WTO must have made a typo, try irc.blackcats-games.net

absent_today
05-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Why is it that every 3 member name is mohammed :D remembering GFT signup

mohammedinho
05-09-2013, 04:58 PM
I tried but it keep saying

irc-blackcats-games.net: Could not resolve hostname.

maybe I‘m doing something wrrong anyway I will keep trying that mod for helping :)

anon
05-09-2013, 05:29 PM
I tried but it keep saying

irc-blackcats-games.net: Could not resolve hostname.

I copied and pasted the IRC link from the WTO, but it was incorrect. The one in post #4 should work.

bibbythedark
10-03-2013, 04:00 AM
I've been disabled too,
Certainly for inactivities... I was on UG and this were filling my gamers needs... But now that UG is down I would be more than happy to recover my BCG account. I've tried to go on the irc and the following message is appearing :
irc.blackcats-games.net: Closing Link: bibbythedark[ircip1.mibbit.com] (User has been banned from BCnet ([askew1] No mibbit))

so...... I was wondering, is there any way to recover my account, if I wait for the sign up do I have a chance? Or my account is banned forever just because I was not using it? 'Cause now I would use it for sure... It's the last gaming tracker still active that I know....

anon
10-03-2013, 04:44 PM
I've tried to go on the irc and the following message is appearing :
irc.blackcats-games.net: Closing Link: bibbythedark[ircip1.mibbit.com] (User has been banned from BCnet ([askew1] No mibbit))

so...... I was wondering, is there any way to recover my account

Use a real IRC client.

stan
10-03-2013, 07:23 PM
If it really was just for inactivity then just wait for the next open sign up . It happens often enough.