PDA

View Full Version : Coughing treatment.

dion09529
05-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Any suggestions? I'm coughing 3 days non stop.
In desperation, I prepared myself a cocktail composed by 2 cups of vinegar, 2 cups of honey, 2 cups of water and 1 cup of Mexican Chili. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
05-14-2013, 08:12 PM
Try putting a pillow over your nose and mouth and smothering yourself.:)

Broken
05-14-2013, 08:53 PM
The best cough suppressant is any of the prescription narcotics.

Good luck getting those from a doctorfor a cough though.

bigboab
05-14-2013, 09:12 PM
To stop coughing immediately, coat your feet with Vicks Vapour Rub, put on heavy socks and almost instantly the coughing is gone. You may wake up in the middle of the night coughing. Just repeat the process. Sounds crazy, but what the hell, it might just work. If it is all in the mind I'm sure there is plenty room for it.:whistling

DngrMs
05-19-2013, 08:12 PM
In desperation, I prepared myself a cocktail composed by 2 cups of vinegar, 2 cups of honey, 2 cups of water and 1 cup of Mexican Chili. :mellow:

WTF! You're doing it wrong, you need to start at the other end.

Doctor Danger says that for persistent cough (i.e medical certainty of lung cancer) the only relief is a large dildo inserted into the anus. The pressure and resulting mussel tension caused by the foreign object in the anal cavity causes the diaphragm to relax which can, in mildly symptomatic patients, relieve the coughing impulses. Irritant based coughing (e.g. those patients that may have inhaled pubic hair) can not be relieved with this method. Instead, patients displaying symptoms of irritant coughing should simply shove the dildo down their throat.

Bet you're glad I was here to help!

pootystomp
05-20-2013, 12:42 AM
Smoke cigarettes, it's calming to the throat and lungs.

dion09529
05-20-2013, 12:56 PM

Doctor Danger says that for persistent cough (i.e medical certainty of lung cancer) the only relief is a large dildo inserted into the anus. The pressure and resulting mussel tension caused by the foreign object in the anal cavity causes the diaphragm to relax which can, in mildly symptomatic patients, relieve the coughing impulses. Irritant based coughing (e.g. those patients that may have inhaled pubic hair) can not be relieved with this method. Instead, patients displaying symptoms of irritant coughing should simply shove the dildo down their throat.

Thanks man! That worked! :)

TheFoX
05-20-2013, 10:02 PM

You admit to taking dick up the arse? You strange fellow.

james99
05-20-2013, 10:40 PM
cough syrup maybe?

megabyteme
05-21-2013, 02:46 AM

Idol says it's not ghey as long as it is a rubber cock- preferably a large black one. :idunno:

Quarterquack
05-22-2013, 07:30 AM

:glagpinch:

You forgot to add mud.

That's the one that does it.

dion09529
05-22-2013, 12:26 PM

Idol says it's not ghey as long as it is a rubber cock- preferably a large black one. :idunno:

^^
nigger

pootystomp
05-23-2013, 02:45 AM

^^
nigger

You're not allowed to say that because you are not black. If you were black you would know that it ends in "a" not "er." That's like calling a Mexican a "spic" instead of an "ese," it's just not cool.

dion09529
05-23-2013, 07:14 PM
^^
nigger

You're not allowed to say that because you are not black. If you were black you would know that it ends in "a" not "er." That's like calling a Mexican a "spic" instead of an "ese," it's just not cool.

NIGGER- a black man with a slavery chain around his neck.

chalice
05-23-2013, 07:17 PM

Like your mum, innit.

megabyteme
05-23-2013, 07:27 PM

Like your mum, innit.

I believe in this case it would be the black man holding the chain. :yup:

Biggles
05-23-2013, 09:39 PM

I can't see that working but if you drink all that I think the cough should be the least of your worries.

dion09529
05-23-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm dumb!

tru:

IdolEyes787
05-23-2013, 10:44 PM
And you were like this close to making an actual word.:(