PDA

View Full Version : If I were President . . . . .

Hole69
05-25-2013, 07:30 AM
I would immediately:

- Shoot all these old fucks that are still creaking along wasting everyone's time as a "democracy", hanging, drawing and quartering all the financial fucks in particular, before dumping them all in a pit and taking a massive shit on top broadcast live in HD.

- Organize quarterly trips for all prisoners (especially the demented ones who get first priority) to a specially built city with unlimited air dropped in whores and drugs for a 72hr vacation, with said city being ringed in by military divisions, after all, its only a 72hr vacation. You come within 50m of the perimeter and you'll be shot. Repeatedly. Inside, proceed as you will. If you refuse to leave after 72hrs, you will be shot. Repeatedly.

- Fiddle with the legal system, starting with victims getting priority on what they want done. Will also be broadcast live, especially (as one example) if rapists get cock chopped. ESPECIALLY.

- Legalise all drugs and ensure they are sold in every single supermarket. Make said drugs tax free, as my government will become the biggest producer. Ever.

- Give all citizens a .44 and 100 rounds of ammunition, declaring hunting season on all immigrants, especially chinks

- Heavily enforce stopping future said immigrants permanently. As in permanent dead. PERMANENT. Bonuses if any chinks, gooks, or slants are bagged

- Abolish all pretence of morals, pffft, they've had their time.

- Bring back torture and corporal punishment as the ideal way to solve problems. As has always been a fact. Make said torture and corporal punishment public always if possible

- Ensure all officers shoot first, shoot second, and shoot third, before asking questions. If its a chink, no questions need be asked.

So elect me, Hole69!

bigboab
05-25-2013, 08:22 AM
Is Hole69 by any chance your position in the shower room line up at the local Pen'.:whistling

TheFoX
05-25-2013, 09:57 AM
- Give all citizens a .44 and 100 rounds of ammunition, declaring hunting season on all immigrants, especially chinks

Isn't that a bit fucking dangerous. I mean, you might need all those chink immigrants to make up for all the dead Yanks who don't know one end of a gun from the other.

Also, how many Yanks will be shot by other Yanks because they cannot tell an immigrant from a Yank. After all, more Brits died from friendly fire because Yanks couldn't tell the difference between a Brit and an Iraqi.

While your policies have some merit, this particular point is wholly unreasonable, and unsound. You'd be better off issuing them with battery operated vibrators, as they can do less damage with them (although they can still do some damage).

Anyway, I have no problem with your other key points, but feel this particular point is unwholesome.

pootystomp
05-25-2013, 11:48 AM
None of this would make it past the house.

IdolEyes787
05-25-2013, 11:48 AM
I would immediately:

- Shoot all these old fucks that are still creaking along wasting everyone's time as a "democracy", hanging, drawing and quartering all the financial fucks in particular, before dumping them all in a pit and taking a massive shit on top broadcast live in HD.

- Organize quarterly trips for all prisoners (especially the demented ones who get first priority) to a specially built city with unlimited air dropped in whores and drugs for a 72hr vacation, with said city being ringed in by military divisions, after all, its only a 72hr vacation. You come within 50m of the perimeter and you'll be shot. Repeatedly. Inside, proceed as you will. If you refuse to leave after 72hrs, you will be shot. Repeatedly.

- Fiddle with the legal system, starting with victims getting priority on what they want done. Will also be broadcast live, especially (as one example) if rapists get cock chopped. ESPECIALLY.

- Legalise all drugs and ensure they are sold in every single supermarket. Make said drugs tax free, as my government will become the biggest producer. Ever.

- Heavily enforce stopping future said immigrants permanently. As in permanent dead. PERMANENT. Bonuses if any chinks, gooks, or slants are bagged

- Abolish all pretence of morals, pffft, they've had their time.

- Bring back torture and corporal punishment as the ideal way to solve problems. As has always been a fact. Make said torture and corporal punishment public always if possible

- Ensure all officers shoot first, shoot second, and shoot third, before asking questions. If its a chink, no questions need be asked.

So elect me, Hole69!

I don't know how the US will feel about becoming part of Saudi Arabia.

IdolEyes787
05-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Also clearly your Asian policy wouldn't work as far too many of them are ninjas to be taken out so easily.

megabyteme
05-25-2013, 12:51 PM
more Brits died from friendly fire because Yanks couldn't tell the difference between a Brit and an Iraqi.

We knew. :yup:

TheFoX
05-26-2013, 12:03 PM
more Brits died from friendly fire because Yanks couldn't tell the difference between a Brit and an Iraqi.

We knew. :yup:

A US Marine Colonel and an SAS Officer are sitting around a camp-fire, somewhere in the middle of the Iraqi desert. After consuming a bottle of Scotch and JD, the two start some light hearted banter.

US Marine Colonel: If it wasn't for us Yanks, there'd be no coalition force to fight Saddam.

SAS Officer: If it wasn't for us Brits, you'd have no one to shoot at.

chalice
05-26-2013, 01:06 PM
It takes about twenty years to pass a gun law. I highly and drunkenly doubt you'd get those radical proposals through congress within your tenure.

TheFoX
05-26-2013, 02:50 PM
It takes about twenty years to pass a gun law.

So, how many bullets would have been discharged in that time?

DngrMs
05-26-2013, 04:36 PM
Wasn't modern America (USA) built on the backs of immigrants who royally fucked the natives? Shouldn't you be celebrating immigration?

I've always thought every American should own a gun, and probably an automatic one. More often than not Americans only shoot Americans with guns so there's an inherent sense of Darwinist justice in it for the rest of the world.

Oh and those Islamist extremests can go and fuck themselves, I got your back on that one.

Hole69
05-26-2013, 10:16 PM
It takes about twenty years to pass a gun law. I highly and drunkenly doubt you'd get those radical proposals through congress within your tenure.

There would be no congress. All the decisions would be made with a team of 69 whores, with my say so being the final say so. After a long orgy. I'd also give OlegL a medal for being a sensational spastic. It deserves it at least.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 10:54 PM

There would be no congress. All the decisions would be made with a team of 69 whores, with my say so being the final say so. After a long orgy. I'd also give OlegL a medal for being a sensational spastic. It deserves it at least.

I like how you regard OlegL to be an it.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Also there apparently would be a congress, a sexual congress.124121

TheFoX
05-26-2013, 11:08 PM
...a sensational spastic...

Really? You think OlegL could be sensational at anything?

Personally, OlegL is a poor example of being a spastic. There are spastics out there who are totally sensational at being a spastic.

In my opinion, OlegL is an Epic Fail at everything he does, including being a spastic. There is no way on Earth that OlegL could possibly be successful at being even a spastric. I mean, he cannot even spell it proberly.

testing406
06-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Right the wrongs which are painfully obvious to those not living in the United States.

megabyteme
06-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Right the wrongs which are painfully obvious to those not living in the United States.

I rarely show any kind of patriotism for the US, but it is FAR from the most fucked up place on earth. Granted, many parts of the world would be fucked differently without the US's involvement, but still quite nuts in their own right.