PDA

View Full Version : Wacko Jacko Arrested

boyzeee
11-20-2003, 10:17 PM
pics on the news of jacko in handcuffs walking into police station, rumours of a small boy who had cancer who was on his interview bringing charges of abuse.

I find it a little odd that this has happened now seeing as his album was released on mon..........whats your opinion? ;)

Adster
11-20-2003, 10:53 PM
i thinks its a load of bullshit ive alwasys said that he isnt a pedofile and il stick to taht

Jibbler
11-20-2003, 11:08 PM
I could care less. His prime has passed, time to face the music. :huh:

boyzeee
11-20-2003, 11:08 PM
yeh i tend to agree, after watching the interviews with him it just seemed to me that he had children round him coz they were the only "people" who treated him normally and didnt lie to him, he just seemed like a kid himself. its no wonder he turned out the way he did with the life he&#39;s had&#33; It seems odd that he has released his first record in i dont know how long and this comes up..... seems like a lot of people are doing their damndest to ruin him to the point of getting the law changed so they could bring charges&#33;. I gonna wait and see how this turns out. <_<

j4y3m
11-20-2003, 11:24 PM
Guilty

boyzeee
11-20-2003, 11:31 PM
ah thats what you get when you talk about jacko, everyone got a different opinion, time will tell on this one ;)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-20-2003, 11:56 PM
:D Court TV.....CNN.....MSNBC.....and Fox News.Going to be O.J. all over again.

God Bless America&#33; :D

FC B)

TheDave
11-21-2003, 12:21 AM
hes a weirdo and kids shouldnt go near him, but is there a possibility the parents are just after some dosh?

oh yeah and personally i hate the gay. sorry, guy :rolleyes:

BigBank_Hank
11-21-2003, 12:46 AM
Its kind of hard to form an opinion on this without hearing both sides arguments. Right now all we have is he said she said crap that the media is feeding us to get ratings. Until the all the evidence is laid out and both sides make their case he is innocent until proven guilty.

The Real Santa
11-21-2003, 01:40 AM
he is a werido who the hell knows what he does at home

sparsely
11-21-2003, 08:26 AM
I know it really belongs in the lyrics thread, but I thought this was relevant:
Negativland - Happy Hero

If I got shot
I bet the press would pick it up
You&#39;d like me all a lot
If I got beat

When camera&#39;s rolled you&#39;d see me lying bloody in the street
If a crazy stalker stabbed me or if down the stairs I fell
My room would fill with flowers,
And with cards to wish me well.

And I&#39;d be your happy hero &#39;cause you&#39;d heard my catchy song
And after being ripped apart, I could do no harm.
I know that I&#39;ve done nothing that a coward wouldn&#39;t do
But even I might see things different, after listening to you

I&#39;d be so hot, yeah,
For the sale-price of a press release
Success can still be bought
I&#39;d sit so tall

They&#39;d pluck me in a wheelchair and they&#39;d push me down the hall
I&#39;d play a song for dying kids, your eyes would start to tear
That would be the ticket, to bolster my career

And I&#39;d be your happy hero and I&#39;d sell another song
And after viewing my big heart, you&#39;d have me going strong
I&#39;d play a gentle lover in a movie for T.V.
So I deserve your pity, when my wife divorces me

If someone told, no,
Accused of fucking teen-aged boys and beating others cold
You&#39;d side with me&#33;
And enough of your would doubt it, which would likely set me free
You&#39;d say I didn&#39;t do it and that anyone could tell,
&#39;cause he&#39;s smooth and smart and pretty
And he reads his lines so well

And to be your happy hero
I&#39;d just sing another verse
The more I sing,
The more you would relieve me from my curse
Release me from your consciousness
As I bring down the floor
Selling Pepsi from the stage,
You yell and scream for more

{I}{K}{E}
11-21-2003, 08:32 AM
I agree with Adster

but since i&#39;d seen the &#39;secret&#39; room, I&#39;m not so sure anymore

MediaSlayer
11-21-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by The Real Santa@21 November 2003 - 01:40
he is a werido who the hell knows what he does at home
i agree

Gutter
11-21-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Sparsely@21 November 2003 - 00:26
Negativland - Happy Hero

gotta grab that one
lyrics sound great

and i seriously doubt its a PR stunt or anything of the sort for his new album
just hope no children were really hurt

MusicChick
11-21-2003, 09:22 AM
I think he did it but who knows. Like The Real Santa said, who knows what he does in the privacy of his own home. Friends of his may think they know him but they don&#39;t know what goes on behind closed doors. It seems like everyone is standing up for Michael in this situation and not thinking of the children that are possibly in danger. A 45 year old man letting children that are not his own, sleep in the bed with him is not normal thing. It doesn&#39;t matter if someone is rich or poor, there is no excuse to harm a child. If he really did it or didn&#39;t, we just have to wait till we find out more info from the news.

nice sig and avatar btw Gutter. Did you draw it?

nanotek
11-21-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Adster@20 November 2003 - 22:53
i thinks its a load of bullshit ive alwasys said that he isnt a pedofile and il stick to taht
then why did he pay that kid a couple of years back to keep quiet if he did not have anything to fear ?

far
11-21-2003, 06:50 PM
lol...That so called secret room ..He showed that room to some reporters years ago..The whole world has known about it for years now..they just bring that up cause its negative news about MJ.

The Real Santa
11-21-2003, 09:02 PM
lol well he can bail himself out he is very rich lol he will adjust to prison life fast i can tell u that lol :lol:

zinc1
11-21-2003, 09:34 PM
Same as before another kid has told what MJ had did or did not only god knows.or maybe the lads parents just wanna get rich quick,last time it was 12 million this time it could be 20 million to keep their mouths shut.

If he did acctually assault the child then I believe he should be castrated,and so should all the other paedophiles,they&#39;re just the scum of the earth.

Rizindon
11-22-2003, 12:28 AM
I stick with the theory innocent until proven guilty.

muchspl2
11-22-2003, 12:31 AM
he wont get away this time, read the police report ;)
he will have his day in court and 10 to 1 he will go to jail

NOVEMBER 18--With sheriff&#39;s investigators today executing a search warrant at Michael Jackson&#39;s Neverland Ranch--reportedly in connection with charges made by a 12-year-old boy--attention will again turn to the original allegations of child abuse leveled against the pop star. Below you&#39;ll find the bombshell court document that first raised allegations that the singer, now 45, was involved in inappropriate behavior with a young boy. The December 1993 declaration was sworn by a 13-year-old California boy who sued Jackson for, among other things, sexual battery, willful misconduct, and emotional distress. The child&#39;s declaration includes a graphic account of alleged sexual encounters with Jackson at Neverland and various hotels. Four months after the Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit was filed, the two sides announced that the matter had been settled, though terms were not disclosed. News reports have estimated that Jackson paid between &#036;15 and &#036;40 million to settle the tawdry action. No criminal charges were ever filed in connection with the teenager&#39;s charges. (4 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/mjsearch1.gif
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/mjsearch2.gif
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/mjsearch3.gif
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/mjsearch4.gif

http://www.thesmokinggun.com

TheDave
11-22-2003, 01:13 AM
holy shit&#33;

i dont know if i believe that

Desert Eagle
11-22-2003, 06:43 AM
I already know Michael Jackson is weird but if that is true he is in serious trouble.

brotherdoobie
11-22-2003, 07:16 AM
It&#39;s funny that in our society the victims are often made out to be guilty
and to be put on the defensive,While a grown man who sleeps
in the same bed with children who are not his own is treated as just a
eccentric wacky kind of guy.

Did you watch the interviews with good old Mike?
This man fits the profile of a pedophile to the tee.

If it was your child.....(he was sleeping with in his bed) Would you
take this so lightly?

Funny what money and fame buys these days.
Just ask O.J. ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

ezyryder
11-22-2003, 08:59 AM
He deserves punishment much more harsh than 10 years (at least) if that were the case. Life I&#39;d say&#33; Let him fester in a prison where he&#39;d be kissed and f*ked like friends by all the big inmates. the sick bastard. he deserves all thats coming to him. Why isn&#39;t anyone boycotting his latest album?&#33; for god&#39;s sake, your in a sense funding his bail&#33;

Pitbul
11-22-2003, 09:01 AM
that whole thing had some pionts in their that sounded like bullshit. sounded like he was told what to say. when i was 13 i deffinitly couldn&#39;t write that. also 13 year olds dotn belong in 8th grade. thats to young. but then again thats not me. this latest acusation does seem like someones out for money. parents know MJ&#39;s past so why in the hell do they let their kids go their? i wouldn&#39;t let my children go to his house.

{I}{K}{E}
11-22-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by ezyryder@22 November 2003 - 09:59
He deserves punishment much more harsh than 10 years (at least) if that were the case. Life I&#39;d say&#33; Let him fester in a prison where he&#39;d be kissed and f*ked like friends by all the big inmates. the sick bastard. he deserves all thats coming to him. Why isn&#39;t anyone boycotting his latest album?&#33; for god&#39;s sake, your in a sense funding his bail&#33;
STFU how do you know he is guilty &#33;&#33;&#33;

ezyryder
11-22-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Pitbul@22 November 2003 - 09:01
that whole thing had some pionts in their that sounded like bullshit. sounded like he was told what to say. when i was 13 i deffinitly couldn&#39;t write that. also 13 year olds dotn belong in 8th grade. thats to young. but then again thats not me. this latest acusation does seem like someones out for money. parents know MJ&#39;s past so why in the hell do they let their kids go their? i wouldn&#39;t let my children go to his house.
thats what i thought, but then these things (if jouvonile) may be paraphrased by the resident detective.

as for I.K.E I didn&#39;t once say he was guitly. I said "if that were true". a sublte difference - easy to miss-read - but a difference non-the-less. I was talking hypothetically, and speaking hypothetically even the biggest fan of Jackson must think what allegedly happend is a bit disgraceful.

UKMan
11-22-2003, 09:08 AM
Remind me NOT to allow any of you to be on the jury if ever i get into trouble <_<

summerlinda
11-22-2003, 01:48 PM
Are you trying to tell us something there UKMan? :lol: :P

far
11-22-2003, 02:00 PM
If he was a pedophile he wouldnt go on national tv and tell the whole world he sleeps with children&#33;&#33;...A pedophile would hide that...
The boys father was on tv yeasterday and told them that the boys mother is mentally ill and he denies all the cgarges that were made about Michael ...But ofcourse you dont hear about this that much cause its positive news for MJ.

ahctlucabbuS
11-22-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by far@22 November 2003 - 15:00
If he was a pedophile he wouldnt go on national tv and tell the whole world he sleeps with children&#33;&#33;...A pedophile would hide that...
The boys father was on tv yeasterday and told them that the boys mother is mentally ill and he denies all the cgarges that were made about Michael ...But ofcourse you dont hear about this that much cause its positive news for MJ.
Well apparently the boys father have supposedly sexually abused his son, and terrorised his family.

TheDave
11-22-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by far@22 November 2003 - 14:00
he&#39;s either really smart or really stupid. he might be intelligent and manipulative and acts 12 so these allegations sound impossible.

UKMan
11-22-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda@22 November 2003 - 14:48
Are you trying to tell us something there UKMan? :lol: :P
Just my subtle way of saying "don&#39;t make hasty and unwise judgement" - i would like to put it more strongly, but as its my anniversary, i shall just let them all dig their own graves for once.

Most people here seem to be oh so perfect and willing to stab someone else in the back before he has been judged by a court of his peers. I hope they never have to be on the recieving end.

Peace
UKMan

brotherdoobie
11-23-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by UKMan+22 November 2003 - 14:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 22 November 2003 - 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda@22 November 2003 - 14:48
Are you trying to tell us something there UKMan?&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :P
Just my subtle way of saying "don&#39;t make hasty and unwise judgement" - i would like to put it more strongly, but as its my anniversary, i shall just let them all dig their own graves for once.

Most people here seem to be oh so perfect and willing to stab someone else in the back before he has been judged by a court of his peers. I hope they never have to be on the recieving end.

Peace
UKMan [/b][/quote]
Do you think you or I would be given the benefit of doubt if we
slept in the same bed with children who were not our own?

A fair trial works both ways.
This young child is treated as if he did something wrong.
(such as money being his motive for doing this.)

Are you defending him also U.K.? (the child)

Rather he is guilty or not is up to the courts to decide.
I however am entitled to my informed opinions.........As you are.

By the way this is not the first time he has been accused of such things.
A question for you?..........Why in our society do we jump to the defense
of someone with money and power, (spouting right to a fair trial rhetoric)
while the alleged victim is made out to be an money grubbing opportunist?

Peace brotherdoobie

The Real Santa
11-23-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by far@22 November 2003 - 14:00
lol nah remember he is wacko jacko duh he isn&#39;t bright enough for that

The Real Santa
11-23-2003, 08:12 AM
omg on one of those hollywood shows they are gonna have a story on what they found at his neverland ranch so apperently he is stranger than we thought well if i stay up i will fill u guys in

gdoc
11-23-2003, 08:18 AM
i think it&#39;s sad that on the same day that jacko was arrested 23 innocent civilians died in turkey through an al-qaida led attack, but go figure the news coverage for the day was probably 90% jacko 10% anything else. And, oh yeah where the fuck are they gonna find a jury in the states that doesn&#39;t know what he did?

ezyryder
11-23-2003, 08:18 AM
I read in the paper they found a secret room with pictures of babies and stuff.

The Real Santa
11-23-2003, 08:24 AM
eww he is werid well i donno who actually thinks if he is convicted he will spend a lot of years locked up?

muchspl2
11-23-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by ezyryder+22 November 2003 - 10:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ezyryder &#064; 22 November 2003 - 10:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@22 November 2003 - 09:01
thats what i thought, but then these things (if jouvonile) may be paraphrased by the resident detective. [/b][/quote]
http://members.cox.net/dodger1954/slap.gif
of coarse, the kid doesn&#39;t write the police paper work, he just signs the at the end thats how it works, unless you think the cop was in on the conspiracy :rolleyes:

UKMan
11-23-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@23 November 2003 - 05:57
1: Do you think you or I would be given the benefit of doubt if we
slept in the same bed with children who were not our own?

2: A fair trial works both ways.
This young child is treated as if he did something wrong.
(such as money being his motive for doing this.)

3: Are you defending him also U.K.? (the child)

4: Rather he is guilty or not is up to the courts to decide.
I however am entitled to my informed opinions.........As you are.

5: By the way this is not the first time he has been accused of such things.

6: A question for you?..........Why in our society do we jump to the defense
of someone with money and power, (spouting right to a fair trial rhetoric)
while the alleged victim is made out to be an money grubbing opportunist?

Peace brotherdoobie
1: No i dont - simply because most people are assholes who automatically assume that its about sex.

2: A fair trial yes. As to how the child is being treated, you cannot blame me - i have not accused either the child or MJ - read my posts again and reform your questions.

3: You are not reading my posts.

4: Isnt that what im saying??

5: No it isnt the first time. Does that make him guilty?

6: I jump to the defence of anyone who is automatically proclaimed guilty by assholes who know nothing more than what they read in the newspapers.
ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NOT ACCUSED THE CHILD - READ MY POSTS - Do not compare me with society when i am so obviously against it&#33;&#33;

Peace
UKMan

brotherdoobie
11-23-2003, 10:38 AM
1: No i dont - simply because most people are assholes who automatically assume that its about sex.

2: A fair trial yes. As to how the child is being treated, you cannot blame me - i have not accused either the child or MJ - read my posts again and reform your questions.

3: You are not reading my posts.

4: Isnt that what im saying??

5: No it isnt the first time. Does that make him guilty?

6: I jump to the defence of anyone who is automatically proclaimed guilty by assholes who know nothing more than what they read in the newspapers.
ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NOT ACCUSED THE CHILD - READ MY POSTS - Do not compare me with society when i am so obviously against it&#33;&#33;

My Response

1. Well mabey he is just a nice guy who happens to like sleeping with kids :rolleyes:

2. True.

3.Yes I assure you I have.

4.Is it?

5. No.......but it raises more than my eyebrows?

6. Fair enough..........Except I dont read the newspaper ;)

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

UKMan
11-23-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@23 November 2003 - 11:38
My Response

1. Well mabey he is just a nice guy who happens to like sleeping with kids :rolleyes:

2. True.

3.Yes I assure you I have.

4.Is it?

5. No.......but it raises more than my eyebrows?

6. Fair enough..........Except I dont read the newspaper ;)

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one ;)

Peace brotherdoobie
Yes - agree to disagree - hopefully a court of his and the childs peers will also have the same understanding. Though i doubt it very much. This case has been so tainted allready, the outcome is inevitable. If he is not guilty, i doubt whether or not we shall ever know. Irrefutable evidence has been proven otherwise before - why not here?

1: Why does that sound so nasty when said like that?
2: - we agree on that one.
3: In which case then let me make it clearer: I am not defending or accusing anyone.
4: Yes - its up to the courts - and yes you are entitled to your opinion.
5: Your jumping to conclusions as are most others. The only reason this is being splashed all over the planet again is because he is rich/famous/likes children/has influence etc etc - big news makes money, damned if they are guilty or not. I refuse to get sucked up into that kind of media circus.
6: - we agree on that too.

Peace
UKMan

wormless
11-23-2003, 11:32 AM
y dont they do swobs? or did they do that? swob michael and swob the child

brotherdoobie
11-23-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by wormless@23 November 2003 - 06:32
y dont they do swobs? or did they do that? swob michael and swob the child
Are you suggesting DNA testing Worm?
It&#39;s much to late for that.

Peace brotherdoobie B)

The Real Santa
11-23-2003, 08:24 PM
oh thats what he ment

the_faceman
11-24-2003, 01:00 AM
http://66.115.136.60/media-ploop/pictures/none/28530.mj.jpg

Gutter
11-24-2003, 02:05 AM
nice find face

:lol:

@wormless, you mean swab?
i believe it is too late for that testing

N£MO
11-24-2003, 10:16 AM
Lock him up and throw away the key.He is a sick fuck.

far
11-24-2003, 11:31 AM
wouldnt u like to see some evidence first RETARD??...Whatever happend to Innocent until proven guilty?He is the true victim here....Media can Laugh, Lie and set him up ..But in the end of the day He will be found Innocent.

Rappy
11-25-2003, 01:40 AM
lol are u one of those fans of him that are just as crazy

Rappy
11-25-2003, 05:33 AM
mabe he thinks its ok since he still thinks he is a kid i mean he climbs trees and has a merry go round at his neverland ranch

The_Hunter
11-25-2003, 11:18 PM
Michael Jackson and his wife are in the recovery room with their new baby son.

The doctor walks in and Michael asks: "Doctor, how long before we can have sex?"

The doctor replies, "I&#39;d wait until he&#39;s at least 14."