PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to TheBox.bz....

ccg
05-29-2013, 08:15 AM
Woke up this morning to find myself banned from the above. One little jumped up mod took exception to me asking him as fair question, easiest thing to do to a donor then is block him, bizarre. Power does often go to easily to moderators heads. :D I read nothing but bad things about the mods there, very heavy handed.

I am a very good member @ TL and TD and get most of the UK stuff I want from them anyway, is the box.bz the best for English only?

stan
05-29-2013, 02:59 PM
It may be best for English only but BTN is the best TV tracker. Used to be English only at one point but has now gone international. Ratio free.You seed for the relevant time. No insane Mods as far as I know. Not a member myself. Not even a big TV user.

Invites are not impossible .The top users have unlimited invites.

ccg
05-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Ok thanks, will see if I can trade for an invite.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Woke up this morning to find myself banned from the above. One little jumped up mod took exception to me asking him as fair question, easiest thing to do to a donor then is block him, bizarre. Power does often go to easily to moderators heads. :D I read nothing but bad things about the mods there, very heavy handed.

I dunno the box.bz staff seem a little prescient now.:unsure:

ccg
05-29-2013, 05:48 PM

I dunno the box.bz staff seem a little prescient now.:unsure:

Had to google 'prescient' :D

wouldn't trade TheBox, got others. They seem very quick to ban on Thebox at the moment. Bizarre.

stan
05-29-2013, 06:10 PM
It seems they was a little slow in your case .

justlooking
05-29-2013, 06:17 PM
Of course thebox is the best for British stuff, but here's a decent enough British site.

https://tvchaosuk.com/

ccg
05-29-2013, 06:18 PM
It seems they was a little slow in your case .

Confused, do you think I did wrong? :)

rickandmary
10-31-2013, 05:43 PM
another box alternative http://diawl-bach.net/