PDA

View Full Version : favorite TV show

Pages : [1] 2

linos
05-30-2013, 09:57 AM
which is your favorite TV show?

harry4200
06-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Game of Thrones, Breaking bad.. 24 was awesome too.

worldpease
06-02-2013, 05:28 AM
I would say Game of Thrones too,
with The Walking Dead very close behind
Justified, then Southland.
and if we start talking comedy
then Big Bang is No. 1
followed closely by Parks & Rec,
How I met...

Ostap
06-04-2013, 10:35 AM
24 ftw

ALpHaMoNk
06-17-2013, 04:50 AM
Game of Thrones!!!!

Vestibule
06-17-2013, 05:06 AM
Sons Of Anarchy

DngrMs
06-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Breaking Bad

sorinxdx
06-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Californication :)

hyshot
06-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Breaking Bad

anyoneuno
06-18-2013, 06:18 PM
24 was awesome!! all my favs seem to get canceled...

IdolEyes787
06-18-2013, 08:26 PM
24 was awesome!! all my favs seem to get canceled...

As no show has been on since the advent of TV,I'm pretty sure everyone's "favs" get cancelled.:unsure:

piercerseth
06-19-2013, 04:20 AM
Here's the requisite "The Wire" answer. Yeah I'm that guy. BrBa, Justified, or Treme as far as shows that are still on-air.

IdolEyes787
06-19-2013, 05:44 PM
BrBa.
Acronyms:because taking the time to write out something so that everyone will understand what you mean makes far too much sense.

Stehle
06-20-2013, 11:17 PM
BrBa.
Acronyms:because taking the time to write out something so that everyone will understand what you mean makes far too much sense.

BrBa = Breaking Bad

(...because piercerseth wants to have more posting time!) ;)

(Thank YOU for you efforts sir. You are a scholar and a gentlemen.) :alien:

IdolEyes787
06-21-2013, 01:21 AM
BrBa = Breaking Bad

(...because piercerseth wants to have more posting time!) ;)

(Thank YOU for you efforts sir. You are a scholar and a gentlemen.) :alien:

Now do this one.

AD or Curb.

Contractions :because one never knows when AD might actually stand for A.D. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088471/) and Curb for Curb Appeal (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383761/)

Btw I was obviously being facetious as we're all cool filesharing types and only watch cool stuff and basically pox of the viewing preferences of the general population,mindless cattle that they are although just once I would like to see someone admit to liking The Bachelorette.

piercerseth
06-21-2013, 02:13 AM
Now do this one.
You got me dead to rights. The Breaking Bad thing is a cheeky fan concision I can't stop using. The rest is lazy diction.

(Thank YOU for you efforts sir. You are a scholar and a gentlemen.) :alien:Thanks. At your service.

mjmacky
06-21-2013, 10:54 AM
The correct way to write it is BaBr2.

-Marie

IdolEyes787
06-21-2013, 11:14 AM

DngrMs
06-21-2013, 12:59 PM

A surprising number of people simply don't get it even when you make it as explicit as this:

mjmacky
06-21-2013, 02:07 PM

The really bad smelling compounds are thiols.

mjmacky
06-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Personally, I find certain classes of amines the most repulsive.

IdolEyes787
06-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Probably the ones involving tentacles.

Stehle
06-21-2013, 10:47 PM
...and only watch cool stuff and basically pox of the viewing preferences of the general population,mindless cattle that they are although just once I would like to see someone admit to liking The Bachelorette.

Okay I admit it! (Actually... I've never watched; let alone ever heard of it, but I hoped to put a smile on IdolEyes787 face .)

I just mainly loathe watching commercials.

('nuff said.) :alien:

IdolEyes787
06-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Okay I admit it![/B] (Actually... I've never watched; let alone ever heard of it, but I hoped to put a smile on IdolEyes787 face .)

I just mainly loathe watching commercials.

I basically pvr everything so I don't have to deal with the evil that is advertising.Before I started doing that the commercials got so bad that I took to timing the show/commercial ratio and I'm not making this up but I've seen it as bad 3 minutes of show to 5 minutes of commercials.

Actually I'm toying with the idea of getting rid of my cable entirely as it costs me like $1500 bucks a year and for at most 6 shows that I truly want to watch.
For that kind of per series investment I figure it would just be cheaper in the long run to produce them myself.:mellow:

Stehle
06-22-2013, 11:52 PM
For that kind of per series investment I figure it would just be cheaper in the long run to produce them myself.:mellow:

Touché! ;)

(I'd watch them as long as there were no commercials.) :alien:

IdolEyes787
06-23-2013, 01:15 AM
Not to say that as a form of entertainment TV isn't all it's cracked up to be but I've got 1067* available channels and there is still nothing on today that I can be bothered to watch.
*actual fact

Anyone interested in buying a large flat screen soon to have a shoe through it?

cooluser
06-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Friends...well I liked it so much that I watched the whole show 3 times and still I never felt bored and wud like to strt again

IdolEyes787
06-26-2013, 11:07 AM
I've got 1067 channels ,actually 1083 but I blocked all the ones that air Friends.

anon
06-26-2013, 01:08 PM
I've got 1067 channels ,actually 1083 but I blocked all the ones that air Friends.

I wish I were as cool as you. I only have 80 channels to ignore :(

I stopped watching TV years ago and simply began to download the shows. Most of what I watch doesn't air here or is several seasons behind on schedule.

RhuBarb
07-16-2013, 04:38 PM
I basically pvr everything so I don't have to deal with the evil that is advertising.

Adverts on TV make the heckles on the back of my neck stand up, feelings range from mild irritation to sometimes outright rage. :pinch:

I watched a U.S. show from 2011 called 'I Faked My Own Death' last night, very funny but apparently true stories ..
Want to see: 'I Almost Got Away With It' aswell :),
Also i like 'Ghost Adventures' and 'Paranormal Witness' but the former now sometimes makes me feel like having an epileptic fit the way one scene jumps to another so fast. It didn't used to be like that.

Was into 'Worlds Worst Tenants' but it looks a tad fake, entertaining though ...

Stehle
07-16-2013, 11:49 PM
I basically pvr everything so I don't have to deal with the evil that is advertising.

Adverts on TV make the heckles on the back of my neck stand up, feelings range from mild irritation to sometimes outright rage. :pinch:

Okay, two of my favorite subjects... I use to pvr shows... until I knocked a perfectly frosty new Beck's off the table "Fast Forwarding" through one of the many stupid commercials.

Latest all time stupid commercials for me... "Perfect Polly" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELrZRru0UbQ). ...really people get a life!

Lately I have been getting into another season of "The Killing" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637727/) ...perhaps it's just the eerie music, but the show grabbed me. Mireille Enos character portrayal is just great acting to me. (I can't wait to see how she does in WWZ.)

Vestibule
07-17-2013, 12:14 AM

I watch what I want to watch, when I want to watch it... commercial free thanks to NZB's... spoiled maybe... but, good grief, when I am at a friends and their TV is on, I get all out of sorts when the ads start... I think they switch the frequency to some conspiratorial consumer addict level... God help us!

dion09529
08-26-2013, 09:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHrF04Fmqes

Qaz666
09-28-2013, 07:04 AM
Breaking Bad & Dexter.I love them! :X

deepfry
10-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Suits and white collar

zor
10-05-2013, 11:51 PM
continuum

puscas_dan
10-07-2013, 04:49 PM
prison break

zonta
10-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Supernatural
Seinfeld
Six Feet Under
Weed
Two and a half men(old episodes)
The Big Bang Theory
Deadwood
Heroes
Mentalist
American Horror Story
Entourage
Hannibal
Married with Children
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Dexter
Sherlock
Skins(Season 1 & 2)
Luther
Twin Peaks
Fringe
Suits
Grimm
The Office(US)
X-Files
The Killing
Misfits (season 1 & 2 )
Person of Interest
Chuck
True Blood
Bored to Death
Malcolm in the Middle
Battlestar Galactica
Legend of the Seeker
Lost(except season 6)
Prison Break
Scrubs
Carnivale
Shameless(US)
Coupling

IdolEyes787
10-10-2013, 12:44 PM
You're a bit of a walking cliche aren't you, Peter.

Even with the one glass eye I would have figured you to have better taste than to be watching Two and a Half Men.Especially considering that you starred in one of the greatest movies of all time.

And I'm not talking some wank Wings of Desire or A Woman Under the Influence or even The Princess Bride here.

Obviously I'm referring to The Great Muppet Caper.

God,that Swedish chef cracks me up.

tevo
10-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Going to have to say the Walking Dead

I forgot to include Breaking Bad as well

pone44
10-10-2013, 10:05 PM
"The Wire" used to be. "Game Of Thrones" is my favorite show on TV now. I liked "Dexter" until the final episode/season which was horrible. The writing and acting on Dexter has always been bad but the finale took it to a whole new level of bad.

dolaosa
10-11-2013, 02:56 AM
Under the dome, great show

JP-NZB
10-14-2013, 07:59 PM
dolaosa: I enjoyed Under the Dome but the ending was ARAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My fave shows are 24, Band of Brothers, Breaking Bad, Archer, Red Dwarf, The Inbetweeners, The River, Californication, Jonathan Creek, X-Files, Family Guy and Not Going Out :)

(I had to cheat and have a quick look on the server to remember a few!)

bale222
10-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Under the dome

IdolEyes787
10-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Under the dome

Next person that uses this part of the board as some quick and easy avenue to the Trade Section dies a slow and especially painful death.

This isn't some empty threat either, as I've spent the last week or so studying Black Magic and am pretty sure I now have the power to do that sort of thing.

removalsexpert
10-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Big Boss
Awsome tv Reality show

zlptzh
10-23-2013, 01:35 AM
House of Cards holds the top spot at the moment, but I'm going to begin Game of Thrones and I've heard that might... Upset the order of things :)

Then again... I did like 24 back when Jack Bauer actually kicked butt, but then he became a grandpa and that kinda fell off for me. Also Dexter got bad :( that would've easily trumped House of Cards, but failed.

dion09529
12-20-2013, 02:26 PM
The Universe - Season 4

(S04E01) Death Stars
Season 4 opens with an exploration of dying stars, the process where stars become supernovae, and, occasionally, become the biggest blast in the universe as a gamma ray burst (GRB). One death star, named WR104, lurks 8,000 light-years from Earth and some believe its GRB arrow is aimed directly at us. A death star galaxy named 3C321 is a frightening vision of what could one day befall the Milky Way galaxy: a companion galaxy's black hole being hammered with a constant blast of high-energy particles, wreaking havoc with its celestial bodies. Nearby, Death Stars Eta Carinae and Betelgeuse burn through their fuel supplies as they hurtle toward extinction...which just may be too close for comfort.

(S04E02) The Day the Moon Was Gone
A look at what the Earth would be like if the moon did not exist. Includes the changes of the oceans and shifting currents, unusual weather patterns, and the changes which would occur between day and night.

(S04E03) It Fell From Space
An examination of the natural and man-made objects which make their way through earth's atmosphere and make their way to the ground and what can be learned by the scientists. Such items include asteroids, parts off of rockets, comets, meteors and other space debris.

(S04E04) Biggest Blasts
An examination of the most powerful explosions and blasts in the universe. Includes a look at the Mexico's Yucatán peninsula and the impact which caused the Chicxulub crater. Also a look at gamma rays and Big Bang Theory.

(S04E05) The Hunt for Ringed Planets
An examination of all the planets which sport rings: Saturn, Uranus, Jupiter, Neptune and even Earth with their ring of satellites. Included is, what the rings tell us about the origins of both the solar system and galaxies.

(S04E06) 10 Ways to Destroy the Earth
An examination of ten ways to destroy the Earth including being sucked into a black hole, annihilating it with antimatter; being hurled towards the sun; and the end of gravity.

(S04E07) The Search for Cosmic Clusters
They are the one-stop-shopping places for learning all about the nature and variety of stars in the Universe. They're unique, because in clusters, all the stars were born at about the same time, from the same material and all are at the same approximate distance from Earth. This means we can be sure that any differences among them are due to their true natures and not distorted by different distances from Earth and other factors. In this episode, two kinds of star clusters in the galaxy are explored. "Open Clusters" are young, live in the spiral arms of the galaxy and give us insight into the birth and formation of stars. "Globular Clusters" are old, live in the outskirts of the galaxy and could be nearly as old as the Universe itself. In addition, explore Galaxy clusters to reveal the large-scale structure of the Universe, which is expanding so fast that eventually all other galaxies, except for our own, will literally disappear from our sight.

(S04E08) Space Wars
Outer space is already an essential part of America's ability to fight wars. Our military depends on satellites for many things, such as communications, reconnaissance and targeting information. But so far, no country has put weapons into space, although the U.S. and China have both shown they can shoot down satellites with ground-based missiles. If weapons do become a part of space, how will they work, how effective will they be, and what type of damage could they do? From ground-based lasers to telephone-pole sized rods hurtling from space at two miles per second to the far out weapons of the distant future, it's time to "lock and load" for Space Wars.

(S04E09) Liquid Universe
A closer look at all the type liquids which exist in our universe, including scalding iron rain, lakes of methane, oceans of electrified hydrogen metal and miles-high geysers.

(S04E10) Pulsars & Quasars
They sort of sound like the same phenomenon, but Pulsars and Quasars are very different. Pulsars are tiny--only a few miles across--but they spin as fast as a kitchen blender and sweep the sky with beacons of radiation that make them appear to flash on and off. They have unbelievably strong magnetic fields, are more accurate than atomic clocks...and they can even tell aliens just where to find the Earth! Quasars are at the other end of the spectrum. Quasars are huge cores of galaxies with black holes that are called "monsters" and which spit lobes of radiating gas called "DRAGNs." Quasars are so far away, we see them as they were only in the distant past--meaning they existed only in the early universe, when they may have played a major role in the creation of the galaxies themselves.

(S04E11) Science Fiction. Science Fact
Researchers make an attempt to turn science-fiction concepts into reality, including testing a "transporter." Also, physicists rewrite fundamental laws of the universe.

(S04E12) Extreme Energy
Ours is a universe of energy, from powerful jets ejected from black holes to the raw nuclear fury of our Sun. But, the total amount of energy in the universe maintains perfect equilibrium--no more can be added or taken away. Because of this, there are enormous amounts of energy being transferred...electric, thermal, kinetic and magnetic energy are just a few that keep our universe balanced--and create awesome cosmic events and stellar displays.

Stehle
12-20-2013, 11:53 PM
This isn't some empty threat either, as I've spent the last week or so studying Black Magic and am pretty sure I now have the power to do that sort of thing.

Great! ...now turn me back... but only handsomer this time k :alien:

IdolEyes787
12-21-2013, 01:37 AM
The Universe - Season 4

and a bunch of copy/pasting .

In a never-ending attempt to talk sense even though here it's generally pointless,I would think mentioning what you actually like about a show would be of infinitely more value than simply naming it.

I just sort of said I value people's input, even yours, so obviously I'm on the wrong site and probably mental as well.

piercerseth
12-21-2013, 06:51 AM
The Universe
Holding out for Neil Tyson's new series.

Only two more episodes of Treme.

dion09529
12-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Voyage of the Continents

(S01E01) Oceania: The Tectonic Ring of Fire
Examining what resulted from the collision of the Australian and Pacific plates that formed the lands of the South Pacific.

(S01E02) Asia: The Tectonics of Life and Death
The greatest destruction of life in the Earth's history; Siberia joining other land masses.

(S01E03) Asia: Rising Mountains and Sinking Countries
The Indian subcontinent pushes the Himalayas upward; Japan is shaken by tectonic forces; Indonesia is ravaged by volcanoes.

(S01E04) Europe: Tropical Beginnings
Europe was born of three massive tectonic collisions, leading the numerous transformations.

(S01E05) Europe: A Turbulent Future
Europe continues to be transformed by tectonic forces; Iceland cracks at the seams; the Alps are rising.

IdolEyes787
12-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Voyage of the Continents

Examining what resulted from the collision of the Australian and Pacific plates that formed the lands of the South Pacific.

The greatest destruction of life in the Earth's history; Siberia joining other land masses.

The Indian subcontinent pushes the Himalayas upward; Japan is shaken by tectonic forces; Indonesia is ravaged by volcanoes.

Europe was born of three massive tectonic collisions, leading the numerous transformations.

Europe continues to be transformed by tectonic forces; Iceland cracks at the seams; the Alps are rising.

If you're trying to demonstrate how much of a tool you can be,then I have to say that you're doing a terrific job.

Btw considering your supposed love of EDM ,there is no way in Hell that I'm buying that you actually watch these programs,let alone understand them.

Also since you pretend to be a stickler for "staying on topic" ,the thread is entitled "Favourite TV Show".
Favourite suggesting only one,Lloyd.

dion09529
12-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Voyage of the Continents

If you're trying to demonstrate how much of a tool you can be,then I have to say that you're doing a terrific job.

Btw considering your supposed love of EDM ,there is no way in Hell that I'm buying that you actually watch these programs,let alone understand them.

Also since you pretend to be a stickler for "staying on topic" ,the thread is entitled "Favourite TV Show".
Favourite suggesting only one,Lloyd.

At least I have a few preferences, unlike you.

Busyman
12-23-2013, 10:46 PM
1. The Wire is my favorite and I actually felt a loss when it was done.

The rest in no particular order....

Game Of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Chappelle Show (I felt the same sadness as with The Wire)
Babylon 5
Sons Of Aanarchy
The Shield
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
X-Files

Banshee and Ray Donovan are getting up there but only have one season.

pityrules
12-29-2013, 09:40 AM
Orphan Black - the lead actress is amazing in several roles.

Ray Donovan - Jon Voight and Liev Schreiber in their best roles to date IMO.

Copper - a well done old timey series.

ahqaf
01-10-2014, 04:54 AM
i like colors TV programme......

scopedog
01-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Now here's some great quality television :happy: -

Angel
Breaking Bad
Buffy: TAS
Carnivale
Deadwood
Firefly
Game of Thrones
House of Cards (both versions)
I, Claudius
Jericho
Six Feet Under
The Shield
The Twilight Zone
The Wire
The X-Files
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and Smiley's People
Trailer Park Boys
Twin Peaks
Utopia

xoooai
01-16-2014, 04:06 AM
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Lost

slyd3r
01-16-2014, 04:31 AM
Game of thrones; April cant get here fast enough

Stehle
01-16-2014, 04:43 PM
I must now add...

True Detective

to my list.

choi124
01-18-2014, 01:18 AM
archer is good

texas0910
01-18-2014, 02:05 PM
Breaking Bad. It had just the right amount of twists and turns to keep you guessing.

justkk
01-19-2014, 12:17 AM
The Wire

african
01-19-2014, 04:22 AM
banshee is back and always enjoyed this show. Still like Good wife and big bang theory for a good laugh. The following was good with Kevin Bacon and is back this sunday is a good show and enjoy the twists in the show.

souja9
01-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Spartacus!

mpitts2k1
01-19-2014, 06:06 AM
The Blacklist.

jmichel1
01-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Breaking Bad and The Wire!!

masmun
01-19-2014, 07:39 AM
Doctor Who (the whole 50 years worth.)

carp
01-19-2014, 07:47 AM
Black Sails seems good so far

angrydragon
01-19-2014, 10:10 AM
banshee is back and always enjoyed this show. Still like Good wife and big bang theory for a good laugh. The following was good with Kevin Bacon and is back this sunday is a good show and enjoy the twists in the show.

I'm also really enjoying the return of banshee, got quite hooked on S01.

newdawn
01-19-2014, 10:25 AM
The Americans and Person of Interest seem like decent shows.

crabarr
01-19-2014, 11:51 AM
Burn Noitce was the bomb but now it's cancelled. Too bad. We need some more spy shows on TV.

aciree
01-19-2014, 08:33 PM
banshee is looking like a very good show.

soma66
01-19-2014, 08:35 PM
criminal minds!!

MrBogus
01-19-2014, 09:12 PM
I am enjoying the blacklist so far, i think it's brilliant.

j3544956
01-19-2014, 09:15 PM
BREAKING BAD, Sons of anarchy, walking dead,

jhansen4
01-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Intelligence is my new favorite show.

mrnew
01-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Sherlock

IdolEyes787
01-19-2014, 11:13 PM
Intelligence is my new favorite show.

Intelligence lacks any.True story.

I love spy/Delta Force stuff but I couldn't even make it through the first episode.
And that's saying something as I've painfully hung in for every episode of Marvel's Agents of Shield which is totally infantile shite.

banshee is looking like a very good show.

The storyline is ludicrous but as evidenced by the last episode,nothing currently airing does fight scenes better.

ArchvileX
01-19-2014, 11:21 PM
Game of Thrones, Dexter, Stargate Sg1 >_>

stupidfly
01-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Strike back

SuperZombie
01-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Seinfeld/Curb your enthusiasm

pmdeee
01-20-2014, 12:22 AM
alf

Curtis685
01-20-2014, 12:48 AM
Current:
1. Supernatural
2. Arrow
3. Justified
4. Shameless
5. Castle

All-Time:
1. Supernatural
2. BTVS
3. Angel
4. Chuck
5. Dexter

fatb0y
01-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Current: Justified

esp2000
01-20-2014, 01:17 AM
Breaking Bad. Since that is no longer on it is a toss up between the Goldbergs and the Sleepy Hollow

hazard
01-20-2014, 01:39 AM
Roseanne and Fresh Prince of B.A.

waik
01-20-2014, 01:54 AM
Game of Thrones

bucktight
01-20-2014, 03:17 AM
Justified
Strikeback
Banshee

isaac2k9
01-20-2014, 03:49 AM
married with children
two and a half men (with Sheen)

yolo
01-20-2014, 04:01 AM
breaking bad

Whitemus
01-20-2014, 04:19 AM
Mork and Mindy

bw26
01-20-2014, 04:26 AM
Breaking Bad.

The episode titled "Ozymandias" from the last season may be the best episode of a TV series ever made.

If someone has never watched this show, they should. The show starts off slow in the 1st season, but trust me, give it time. Just amazing show overall.

Spartan1172516
01-20-2014, 04:45 AM
Yea my roommate is having a hard time getting past season 2, but I'm an old school star trek fan (not a hardcore trekkie but just a fan)

thulli14
01-20-2014, 04:51 AM
My current favorites are The Walking Dead and How I Met Your Mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxhUV8YuO1w

toonyloony
01-20-2014, 04:55 AM
How I Met Your Mother

wangyboi
01-20-2014, 05:01 AM
Everybody Loves Raymond

lynix
01-20-2014, 05:26 AM
It would be dexter =)

movienut
01-20-2014, 05:47 AM
Person of Interest

anzz
01-20-2014, 05:49 AM
whatever happened to clean shows like everybody loves raymond

Chris75
01-20-2014, 06:15 AM
Game of Thrones

liljensen
01-20-2014, 06:32 AM
supernatural, arrow and the originals

jusdoe
01-20-2014, 06:35 AM
Game of Thrones!!!!

thexphiles
01-20-2014, 07:22 AM
The Wire is, by far, the best TV show ever made.

skpan1
01-20-2014, 08:34 AM
games of thrones

joseph1
01-20-2014, 08:46 AM
Game of Thrones for sure. I also enjoy The Big Bang Theory and Haven.

JSin
01-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Friday Night Lights

Clique
01-20-2014, 09:55 AM
The Big Bang Theory is my favourite current show at the moment. Also enjoying Agents of SHIELD even though it could be better. Almost Human is another I think is awesome.

Older shows I regularly watch are Spin City, Just Shoot Me, According to Jim, Friends

tx_dude
01-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Breaking Bad Game of Thrones...definitely

nopulse
01-20-2014, 11:27 AM
The walking dead hands down!

jmike314
01-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Sports Night - best show I've ever seen on TV...only lasted 2 seasons.

hashman
01-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Sons of Anarchy, is by far my favorite show.

Siion
01-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Normally i watch 98% American shows but my favorite is definitely Luther *Nods*

mumpy
01-20-2014, 09:40 PM
Sleepy Hollow is top quick followed by Castle.

sbarbati
01-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Arrested Development is a tie with Spaced for my personal favorites. Although recently I've been re-watching Band of Brothers and The Pacific

rascarl
01-20-2014, 10:54 PM
Fave ever - The Sopranos
Currently - Game of Thrones

dom11reg
01-20-2014, 11:40 PM
Walking Dead

rexothek
01-22-2014, 08:51 AM
Shameless US of course :P

sjchad
01-22-2014, 09:02 AM
Sherlock (The UK one) is my fav and brilliant and also loved Breaking Bad.

TheSleeper
01-22-2014, 09:27 AM
Game Of Thrones ! No Doubt :0)

X13
01-22-2014, 10:22 AM
The X-Files STILL Rocks!

jessd4life
01-23-2014, 02:24 AM
For comedy, I like shows like Big bang theory and Brooklyn nine nine but my all time would have to be Married with Children.

tdsk1223
01-23-2014, 03:03 AM
martin

sald2290
01-23-2014, 03:57 AM
breaking bad!

Stehle
01-23-2014, 04:09 AM
Big Game of Bad Bang Brooklyn Thrones

(Spin-offs usually are bad anyway.) :alien:

chubert133
01-23-2014, 04:40 AM
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Doctor Who

genesis6
01-23-2014, 05:12 AM
The Walking Dead
Once upon a time

dixie_normous
01-23-2014, 05:22 AM
Just getting started on The Blacklist

a1seller2you
01-23-2014, 09:59 AM
Has to be Breaking Bad

Stehle
01-23-2014, 03:24 PM
The X-Files STILL Rocks!

mulder will be pleased to hear that. :)

(Yes, but do you truly believe?) :alien:

whocares101
01-23-2014, 11:21 PM
the walking dead

tdsk1223
01-24-2014, 02:46 AM
gunsmoke

asma1nonly
01-24-2014, 03:02 AM
the walking dead

casheast
01-24-2014, 03:05 AM
game of thrones

seamonkey123
01-24-2014, 03:10 AM
The League, who would have thought a show about fantasy football would be so good?

Fuzz
01-24-2014, 06:04 AM
Favourite outright show is a tough call, probably The West Wing, although Game of Thrones and Suits are definitely knocking on the door.

BatGuano66
01-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Columbo.

saadyst
01-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Loving Justified at the moment, really well written.

Samson369
01-25-2014, 05:00 AM
I really loved Deadwood, the Shield, and The Wire. Currently enjoying Game of Thrones.

motibaz
01-25-2014, 09:07 AM
breaking bad!

jdupont
01-25-2014, 11:12 AM
Game of thrones

dirtdog714
01-25-2014, 01:56 PM
I agree with some of the others, Breaking Bad!

billie
01-25-2014, 02:02 PM
The X-Files! It really made me love TV shows.

salmonius0864
02-06-2014, 06:50 AM
Would love to say X-Files or the newest incarnation of Doctor Who, but they both had dips to average level over their run. I would have to go with 24. A few weak episodes here and there, but they were transitional episodes need to move the plot along. Hoping 24:Live Another Day, keeps it up.

jmase
02-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Sherlock, Elementary.. and quite possibly Breaking Bad. I'm half-way through the final season. My body is not ready.

Korben
02-06-2014, 08:04 PM
I really like South Park. I'm so cool! :D

stupiddog
02-07-2014, 06:02 AM
Pushing Daisies, Due South, Sleepy Hollow, Doctor Who, Supernatural

nibs
02-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Breaking bad was good, and starting to get in to Lost

cocofruct
02-09-2014, 01:25 PM
what about ''the black list'' ? and...Arrow?

tissier
02-09-2014, 02:09 PM
It has to be the Sopranos for me

KAGman
02-09-2014, 05:35 PM
I loved Fringe... seemed a good replacement for the X-Files too. Top Gear rules also.

yopyop
02-09-2014, 05:50 PM
I loved Fringe... seemed a good replacement for the X-Files too. Top Gear rules also.

helix could be a good alternative for sure, you'll love it!!!

Andeh8t8
02-10-2014, 03:16 AM
Fringe was excellent, I tapered off in the later seasons, need to pick it back up.

CTUagent
02-10-2014, 05:23 PM
24. And I am damn glad it is coming back in May

seewhatyoumiss
02-11-2014, 02:01 PM
"The Shield"
Provides strong cinematic entertainment that a strong storyline rolls for the next away from the conventional ways of seeing and without clichés and logic gaps.

arcknight69
02-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Lost season 1

guaxinim
02-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Lost

JJoss
02-14-2014, 04:51 PM
I'd go with Person Of interest. Each episode is a new delight. The scenario is awesome, also the actors and le technology in it.
Thanks to JJ :)

IdolEyes787
02-14-2014, 06:43 PM
I'd go with Person Of interest. Each episode is a new delight. The scenario is awesome, also the actors and le technology in it.
Thanks to JJ :)

I like the show but let's be honest and admit that the writing sucks.
Also the producers have consistently made bad choices concerning characters and worse, now basically ignore some of the "mythology " they created.

Still,better than Almost Human where suddenly ,wtf?,there's a 50 foot wall surrounding everything that somehow up to this point went totally unmentioned. :mellow:

Zakoo
02-14-2014, 07:18 PM
True detective is looking pretty great so far

bernie27
02-14-2014, 09:59 PM
my favorite is the shield.

ronin69
02-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Game of Thrones, Walking Dead & Top Gear UK. And even though it's been around forever, The Simpsons still makes me laugh.

agonistes
02-18-2014, 10:20 PM
Any show that features a character named Walter! I really miss Walter Bishop and Fringe was great.
Breaking Bad was, of course, phenomenal.
Once Upon A Time is strangely compelling and occasionally brilliant - Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin is amazing.
House of Fools has one of the finest comic creations ever in Beef!
Looking forward to the return of 24! Jack's back!!!

anon
02-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Any show that features a character named Walter! I really miss Walter Bishop and Fringe was great.

Yeah, Walter was cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayey24WwimM

mantagtj
02-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Lost, Fringe , BB, 24. Gone! RIP.

Hannibal
Almost Human
Sherlock
Walking Dead
Covert Affairs
the following
Silent Witness
Da Vincis Demons
still on !

Rart
02-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Lost, Fringe , BB, 24. Gone! RIP.

Hannibal
Almost Human
Sherlock
Walking Dead
Covert Affairs
the following
Silent Witness
Da Vincis Demons
still on !

I think the thread title implies a singular answer.:mellow:

An... interesting list of show but you lack conviction mang.

thewongkid
02-20-2014, 01:59 AM
top gear uk
walking dead
suits
marvel's agents of shield
how i met your mother
house of lies
burn notice (so sad it finally ended)

IdolEyes787
02-20-2014, 02:08 AM
I see that you didn't bother to read the post preceding yours.

Usually that would bother me but seeing that it was Rart,I think it speaks to your intelligence.

Although in this singular case he did make sense and while one can have "favourites"(....these are some of my favourite things....), the gist of the thread is "favourite",singular,so apparently you are as misguided as Agents of Shield..

Which is a lot.

A very lot.

laststop
03-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Battlestar Galactica (re-imagined series). Great story, acting, production, everything. That and Six Feet Under are my two favorite shows.

pupz
03-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Really enjoyed the wire

bradkoch
03-03-2014, 03:51 AM
got to go with the walking dead. games of thrones is pretty good. so many good shows on. white collar, modern family, how i met your mother, breaking bad.

jimmyboss
03-03-2014, 04:50 AM
spartacus is my favorite. so epic. then game of thrones and walking dead

pellegrino_san
03-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Breaking bad.

jdrax
03-04-2014, 03:52 AM
Breaking Bad

icehouze
03-05-2014, 04:00 AM
^^
I agree, also lately The Following

killer00
03-06-2014, 05:35 AM
true detective

berty66
03-06-2014, 08:11 AM
which is your favorite TV show?

the pick up artist! but cant find it :(

playerup
03-11-2014, 06:39 AM
Game of Thrones currently.

XZile
03-11-2014, 06:51 AM
All time favorite?? Thats hard... Id have to say Star Trek Voyager... :whistling

santosll
03-16-2014, 04:50 PM
Ds9

firutger
03-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Breaking Bad is obviously the best of the best ;)

bikertyke
03-18-2014, 06:07 AM
I love most of the popular American ones. Being in the UK most TV is crap. Loving Banshee at minute. Only just got round to watching it. I wait for a season to finish then watch one after the other.

IdolEyes787
03-18-2014, 12:18 PM
I love most of the popular American ones. Being in the UK most TV is crap. Loving Banshee at minute. Only just got round to watching it. I wait for a season to finish then watch one after the other.

Totally disappointed in the season 2 finale*.For a show that adheres to the adage "Too much is never enough**" it's like someone clued in to the fact the payoff was too reminiscent of the other big showdown with Rabbit in season 1 and decided to cop out and dial the whole John Woo looking setup back.

*Except for the last minute which sets up season 3

**Going to have a fight with a seemingly unstoppable assassin? Hey why not have it on an interstate with semi-trucks whizzing by?

techertainment
03-18-2014, 06:38 PM
Walking Dead by far....

topgunsix
03-18-2014, 08:26 PM
Walking Dead by far....

walking dead has been terrible this season.

IdolEyes787
03-18-2014, 09:07 PM
Walking Dead by far....

Easy to criticize without the courage to state what you like.

Btw Walking Dead has been "terrible" for the last 3 seasons so I don't really see your point.:unsure:

megabyteme
03-18-2014, 09:56 PM

I loathe you; clean water and indoor plumbing are awesome. :yup:

Artemis
03-19-2014, 08:09 AM

I loathe you; clean water and indoor plumbing are awesome. :yup:

How would you know? You burn your water. :blink:

KLQx
03-20-2014, 02:25 AM
also hate the Walking Dead..

True Detective would probably be my favorite lately (though the end was just ok)

Kayoss
03-20-2014, 08:25 AM
Any show that has either Sir David Attenborough or Stephen Fry, I'll enjoy it!

topgunsix
03-23-2014, 07:11 PM

Btw Walking Dead has been "terrible" for the last 3 seasons so I don't really see your point.:unsure:

I agree, the past 3 seasons have been crap.

My favourite current show is Justified.

dilly1066
03-24-2014, 01:38 AM
im into breaking bad and house MD at the minute, enjoying both

AlmostA
03-24-2014, 02:40 AM
One of my favs is still "The IT Crowd", a British comedy sitcom based around 2 IT support staff at a quirky corporation. Unfortunately it was only on for 4 seasons (24 episodes total). If you want some good laughs I suggest you check it out. I've re-watched it a couple of times now, and it never fails to make me laugh.

jaybow
03-25-2014, 01:54 PM
It depends on how you look at it and what you want out of a TV show

Factual - Anything with Attenborough
Funny - Friends
Makes You Think - Dexter
Drama - Breaking Bad

Of course, it is all an opinion because if we all liked the same thing you would only have one TV channel

jobby29
03-25-2014, 04:49 PM
Just getting around to watching the final season of breaking bad. Also Justified and Banshee.

planeluvr
03-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Lost season 1

"Lost" for me, too.

stutuk
03-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Phoneshop or IT Crowd.

CerenCevre
03-26-2014, 03:25 PM
American Horror Story, especially season 3

Grundlesnap
03-26-2014, 03:37 PM
I love The Wire, I need to do a re-watch soon.

MrCroup
04-03-2014, 01:45 AM
Dr. Who. Been watching it since 1979

ripclaw
04-03-2014, 03:39 AM
The Walking Dead

majic723
04-07-2014, 02:14 AM
The walking dead followed by Sons of Anarchy

rickyy
04-08-2014, 09:36 AM
mine are the walking dead , 24 , sons ( shame it ending tho ) and game of thrones

FTABS
04-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Battlestar Galactica v2 - currently rewatching the full series with my fiance who's never seen it. Still holds up and is actually even better the second time around.

Vestibule
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Battlestar Galactica v2 - currently rewatching the full series with my fiance who's never seen it. Still holds up and is actually even better the second time around.

http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.ca/2010/02/battlestar-galactica-viewing-order.html

Not sure where you are in the series but this may help...Just in case...

Cheers:happy:

shahnawaz
04-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Spartacus,How I met your mother,friends,Denis the manice

IdolEyes787
04-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Shouldn't that be Denise the manice?

Also favourite is singular.Hard concept to grasp I know.

megabyteme
04-09-2014, 01:25 PM
The walking dead followed by Sons of Anarchy

Here I thought zombies always chased after people. Now we've got drugged-up bikers going around bullying the undead... :no:

Also favourite is singular.Hard concept to grasp I know.

It is singular, just not punctuated properly...

Spartacus: How I met your mother's friends- with Denis the Manice!

Great show, BTW! :yup:

libbyt
04-09-2014, 09:21 PM
True Detective was amazing.

anon
04-10-2014, 01:26 AM
No one mentioned Revolution so far? That's what I'm watching right now.

sgthoward
04-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Breaking Bad

shreyansh
04-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Ben 10 omniverse

smlfri
04-13-2014, 03:47 AM
SHIELD and GoT

N00BatNZBs
04-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Orphan Black.

IdolEyes787
04-13-2014, 11:57 AM
Good topic with lots of insightful posts.

SHIELD and GoT

I mean like obviously you are never ever going to post again and you can't even be bothered to write out the full names.

I put more effort into sleeping.

ham23
04-14-2014, 03:05 AM
Breaking Bad, GoT, and True Detective are my top 3. Can't wait for season 2 of True Detective...should be interesting!

kmkhyd2014
04-16-2014, 08:19 AM
theenmaan in v6 vhannel this is my favourite show it is really funny one an enjoy the show like anything

Banr17
04-16-2014, 11:01 PM
The Walking Dead, and I miss HIMYM already.

kmkhyd2014
04-17-2014, 04:00 AM
wordmatch it is one of the best game show in z q channel

jungleself22
04-22-2014, 02:39 AM
Game of Thrones is nice man. If you have not seen the first two episodes of season 4, catch up!

littleman
04-24-2014, 01:19 AM
Banshee is a sick show love the action scenes such a awesome show !

kappa_r
04-24-2014, 06:08 AM
game of thrones

tempt8tion
04-24-2014, 01:12 PM
It's a toss up between Game of Thrones and House of Cards

madxboxfan
04-30-2014, 12:34 AM
Arrow, The Blacklist, The Following

IdolEyes787
04-30-2014, 01:17 AM
So basically what you are saying is that you hate anything good.

orsome1
05-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Game of Thrones def
Banshee and YAY - 24 back for Season 9

IdolEyes787
05-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Game of Thrones def
Banshee and YAY - 24 back for Season 9

Yeah 24 is great if you overlook seasons 2-8.

Anyway honestly, Kiefer never really made for a very good action hero did he?
Now that he's borderline in need of a walker I can't get past the fact that any reasonably fit female yoga instructor could probably kick his ass without working up much of a sweat.Which brings me to the truly mental decision to include Mark Hamill,Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher in the cast of the new Star Wars movie.

I can only speak for everyone but I doubt that anyone truly wishes to have whatever fond memories of their youthful selves trampled upon in the name of commerce nostalgia.

"Yay" is slang for cocaine so they only use that as a cheer at Miami Heat games.

megabyteme
05-01-2014, 06:27 PM
the truly mental decision to include [...] Carrie Fisher in the cast of the new Star Wars movie.

:pinch: There should be legal limits for the use of CGI. Maybe they'll just put her head on someone else's body, then slim down her chins.

LemOnzoo
05-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Kiefer started to whisper in every movie after "24" :D Me liked every season, even 8th.

My favourites are: Firefly, Perry Mason, The Ray Bradbury Theater, Modern Family s01-03, Married with Childen s01-maybe 04, Game of Thrones, Sopranos, X-Files, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Peaky Blinders, Chronicles of Narnia 1988-1990, Top lista nadrealista, Pat and Mat, Lost, Poirot, Columbo, Arabela, Cold Case...

megabyteme
05-01-2014, 07:22 PM
Kiefer started to whisper in every movie after "24"

He's been in movies since "24"? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-01-2014, 07:52 PM

IdolEyes787
05-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Kiefer started to whisper in every movie after "24"

He's been in movies since "24"? :unsure:

To be fair he didn't have a lot of spare time off from being drunk.

megabyteme
05-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Former actors and Ford pics

The weigh they are aging, let's hope they aren't planned for a trilogy.

LemOnzoo
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
He is much prettier here:

LemOnzoo
05-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Anyway, on topic: I would like to see this guy on next season of 24. http://govindtiwari.blogspot.co.at/

megabyteme
05-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Anyway, on topic: I would like to see this guy on next season of 24. http://govindtiwari.blogspot.co.at/

Looks like a terrorist to me.

LemOnzoo
05-01-2014, 09:20 PM
He looks to me like work of art:

mjmacky
05-01-2014, 10:33 PM
That was well played

megabyteme
05-02-2014, 04:32 AM
That was well played

:yup: Well done, sir. :lol:

kmkhyd2014
05-04-2014, 07:26 AM
tarak mehta ka ulta cheshma is one of the best tv show i love

LemOnzoo
05-04-2014, 11:37 AM

If you think about this, shame that there are no subtitles :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIPCyEvEMAc

megabyteme
05-04-2014, 11:58 AM

I've been trolled with clips like that before, but luckily I recognized the quality of acting and cheezy scenario, and turned it off before the guys got naked and had secks... :no:

IdolEyes787
05-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Are those people from Newcastle because I find their English really hard to understand.

rsparr2003
05-04-2014, 09:27 PM
GoT, Twin Peaks, and SoA

slhmtb
05-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Loved True Detectives, back on Game of Thrones for now

riotgirl77
05-06-2014, 03:47 AM
Let's see...off the top of my head

The Americans
Arrow
The Big Bang Theory
Motive
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
The Tomorrow People
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
The 100
Hannibal
Grimm
Doctor Who

chiragnick
05-06-2014, 07:17 PM
one more vote for Breaking Bad

IdolEyes787
05-06-2014, 07:43 PM
As I said "is" is singular but please don't let that stop you from making me question the future of Humanity.:)

renzz
05-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Murder One (season 1 only :) )