PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix 1

Haz
11-20-2003, 10:57 PM
Yes sorry for yet another Matrix topic but this is kind of interesting.

Has anybody watched the original Matrix after seeing the whole trilogy? I did and I noticed something strange. When Neo is first taken into custody by the agents after being taken from his workplace, the very next scene shows a bunch of monitors that show Neo sitting in the interogation room waiting for Smith to show up, Those monitors look just like the ones the Architect had in his room at the end of Reloaded, some friends have tried to convince me that its a security guard station, but I don't think so.

If they are the Architects monitors then that would mean he must have suspected Neo was "The One" wouldn't it? if hes already got the almighty Architects attention then what else could it mean? And doesn't Morpheus say that if the machines knew what he knew about Neo he would already be dead? So why not just kill him right then and there and have it done with.

tothbenedek
11-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Yes, the architect have known neo is the one

Morpeus only thinked that

Altough i think that designes to be a police station camera

bujub22
11-20-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by tothbenedek@20 November 2003 - 23:02
Yes, the architect have known neo is the one

Morpeus only thinked that

Altough i think that designes to be a police station camera
right on

Haz
11-20-2003, 11:48 PM
i have the movie on my computer and I just watched that scene again, no way in the world are those standard security monitors, they're way too big, theyre grouped too closely together, and they all show Neo, police or security wouldnt all have just him on there. and just took a look at a pic from reloaded, one with Neo standing in front of em all and they're identical.

DWk
11-21-2003, 12:22 AM
good god....have known this for ages.... but yea nice to know some1 else knows now :)

btw....NOW you know how good matrix is actually made....

Haz
11-21-2003, 01:36 AM
Aww dammit! I thought I was the first, shit. :lol:

And yeah, it really does show how much attention to detail they put into it.

Komek
11-21-2003, 01:38 AM
Sub-Profile

Money Fist
11-21-2003, 01:47 AM
smiths car number plate (when he brings his earplugs)

IS5416

Bible: Isaiah 54:16

Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals
And brings out a weapon for its work;
And I have created the destroyer to ruin.

spookey eh
also there are more

Haz
11-21-2003, 03:32 AM
Wow, never knew that, gotta find the rest :)

Money Fist
11-21-2003, 03:55 AM
also did u know that

most door ways passed in the movie are 131 133 113

its somthing to do with NEO change the letter places can spell ONE
and trinity is 3

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
11-21-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Haz@20 November 2003 - 22:57
Yes sorry for yet another Matrix topic but this is kind of interesting.

Has anybody watched the original Matrix after seeing the whole trilogy? I did and I noticed something strange. When Neo is first taken into custody by the agents after being taken from his workplace, the very next scene shows a bunch of monitors that show Neo sitting in the interogation room waiting for Smith to show up, Those monitors look just like the ones the Architect had in his room at the end of Reloaded, some friends have tried to convince me that its a security guard station, but I don't think so.

If they are the Architects monitors then that would mean he must have suspected Neo was "The One" wouldn't it? if hes already got the almighty Architects attention then what else could it mean? And doesn't Morpheus say that if the machines knew what he knew about Neo he would already be dead? So why not just kill him right then and there and have it done with.
Wow you just noticed it. :lol:

eckswyezed
11-21-2003, 07:06 AM
ok assuming it IS the architect's screens (which i think it is) it would mean that the machines knew he was the one. but that doesnt mean they need to kill them. the one is not meant to be terminated - he HAS to return to the source to facilitate the next reload of the matrix. if they killed him.... well.. that wouldnt be possible.

also, morpheus did not know the purpose of the One in Matrix (1). so, he thought that if the machines knew that neo was the one, they would kill him. which as we all know, isnt the case.

this topic has been done to death, but i thought i'd help out anyways, instead of scoffing and saying "duma$$, its all been done" gotta hate them elitists.

shinzuiski
11-21-2003, 10:33 AM
Whoa i didnt know that bibles thingy.

i think the monitors thing is just a coinsidence, they most probably couldent afford other monitors for a different scene :lol:

pol
11-21-2003, 11:24 AM
whats the big deal, smith & co were'nt cops they were agents :D

and if the architect had had him killed then, the wb's wouldnt have made hundreds of millions from the sequels :D

and as for the numbers thing, hundreds of movies do similar things to act clever and attract attention / publicity from geeks talking about it :D

case closed :D

DWk
11-21-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Fiber@21 November 2003 - 03:55
also did u know that

most door ways passed in the movie are 131 133 113

its somthing to do with NEO change the letter places can spell ONE
and trinity is 3
101 not 131.... and the doors that "lead" to trinity are 303

every number on matrix is 101.... neo's apartment, merovingian's restaurant, the freeway....

Whoa i didnt know that bibles thingy.

i think the monitors thing is just a coinsidence, they most probably couldent afford other monitors for a different scene

ok go to Google and search for "Matrix philosophy" you shall find enough material.... and no the monitors aren't a coincidence. Those monitors are actually expensive, since they are all joined together.... but they had a LOT of money to make the movies....

also, morpheus did not know the purpose of the One in Matrix (1). so, he thought that if the machines knew that neo was the one, they would kill him. which as we all know, isnt the case

they did want to kill him..... in all 3 movies.... merovingian ring any bells? The Deus Ex Machina (the Big Daddy ;) ) didnt kill him just because Neo wanted "peace"... and as an AI, D.E.M. accepted the truce and the war ended (at least until D.E.M. saw that Smith was destroyed).

this topic has been done to death, but i thought i'd help out anyways, instead of scoffing and saying "duma$$, its all been done" gotta hate them elitists.

lol yea ima have to start doing some copy+paste action into all these topics :lol: