PDA

View Full Version : First UG now GGN is closed too! wth?

DrParker
06-06-2013, 12:25 PM
whats up with those game trackers?

darkblue
06-06-2013, 01:09 PM
they are afraid from getting raid
an anti piracy troll threat them and they feel its good to close the site instead of getting raid

anon
06-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Wow, we're halfway through 2013 and already lost three great trackers...

DrParker
06-06-2013, 04:12 PM
yes and all games trackers wtf those anti piracy shits mark them as targets?

IdolEyes787
06-06-2013, 04:36 PM
they are afraid from getting raid
an anti piracy troll threat them and they feel its good to close the site instead of getting raid

And you don't really give a shit about these sites and only show the least concern about the people involved because they allow you to steal stuff instead of buying it.

Self interest's a bitch apparently.:mellow:

geminiking01
06-06-2013, 05:00 PM
The Bitgamer forum is gone as well. I wonder what is happening. UG is a huge loss. Gazelle games was a great site but they had a huge target on their back when they started openly accepting bg users.

absent_today
06-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Not sure why movies and tv trackers don't get targeted when they should be on there list at the top

geminiking01
06-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Not sure why movies and tv trackers don't get targeted when they should be on there list at the top

Speaking of tv trackers. TvTorrents has been down all day. Nothing but red on my torrent client.

CleverMan
06-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Fuking hate those who touched U-G, those cocksuckers shouldn't be concerned with old stuff, most of which you can't even find anywhere else. Only hope it'll be back

Glaucon
06-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Fuking hate those who touched U-G, those cocksuckers shouldn't be concerned with old stuff, most of which you can't even find anywhere else. Only hope it'll be back My thoughts exactly. It was a shining gem of the internet where you could find some very exclusive and elsewhere long forgotten content.

psp208
06-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Well damn man, first bg quits so i can't use it anymore and now ug and ggn are gone aswell. I still have bcg but would like more option than just that lol.

bamboo
06-08-2013, 04:41 AM
The UG close down is both cowardly (imo) and a horrible shame because the archive and forums were priceless. Hopefully they'll come back.

Onto GGn, pure coward bullshit same as bG. Your site, community and tracker is your home, you either man up and load your weapons and contingencies or lay down and accept a buttraping by the "anti-piracy groups". Which really only hurts archives and communities. Things are heating up and we really need to start weeding out the weak and frail staff and site owners who would lay down before defending their home.

In retrospect, it's kind of a shame GGn ever existed at all... They had good users from bG and exclusive content BCG does not, had the only real option been BCG, that content we'd still have as well as members. :\

delimare
06-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Does anyone have the new IRC channel that UG is using? I knew they were switching to another one but I forgot to jot it down. :pinch:

Edit: Never mind, found it.