PDA

View Full Version : [Request] GFT Invite

F3n1x
06-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Hi, i would like to request a GFT invite from the community .

I heard the site has great speeds, and what i want is only fast downloads to be honest, used to be active on communities but left for dead my accounts on FSC, FTN ( site down? ) etc.

Now i only use a few trackers SCC,TL and keeping alive my waffles one since i have one the first ids of the site (I donated so i think it doesn't get disabled ).

What.cd still alive since anon (anon-sbi ? ) asked me to keep it alive since he cares about his account , i do mate.

If you require speedtest my home connection is 100/24 and at university is basically is max wireless N speed .

I keep a good ratio without even trying and are a active downloader.

Regards

ElitUser
06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Every scene torrent site is same, no differences in scene torrent file releases on those scene tracker. SCC, TL has great speed. If you think GFT has much speed then the other scene tracker then you are wrong. FSC, FTN dose not have auto account deletion because if it dose then my account was deleted long ago but it dose not. Currently GFT dose not giving out free invite to it's user unless someone donate money to the site.

Ask anon to give you a GFT invite as he invite you to what.cd :P

F3n1x
06-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Just went to FTN irc and got informed is deleted. I had 4 years being lowest user class , and i only had 3 GB uploaded i did log on the account but i didn't use it so its ok.
And i don't even remenber my email at FSC only my username.

[09:51] <&skeptic> you'll need a new invite
[09:52] <&skeptic> and only the lowliest basic user class gets purged like this so you had like 4 years to advance one user class to avoid this and didn't
[09:52] <&skeptic> just sayin :/

Due to traffic shapping of my isp, i need to use XDCC / IRC to download at max speed ( otherwise i get 10 mbits max ) during peak hours.

http://i.imgur.com/sNRLOdj.png

Anon will see this, he sees everything .

anon
06-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi :)

I'll see what I can do.

Arguti
06-12-2013, 11:50 PM
If you have SCC and you can "keep good ratio without even try" why you need GFT exactly?

F3n1x
06-13-2013, 01:41 AM
I don't .
Why should i need SCC too if i have TL so, or i don't even need TL because i can download from XDCC / FTP .
Actually i only asked for it, i didn't say i need it because to be honest i don't need any torrent site with that thinking.

Even if nearly irrelevant to the global picture my account would always be a positive addiction to GFT.

absent_today
06-13-2013, 01:42 AM
If you have great speed then just get the stuff from filehosters

iMiKE
06-13-2013, 01:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sNRLOdj.png

Man, how you can DL so fast with XDCC? How can one connection be so fast??? I cant' achieve such speed in IRC (100Mbit DL pipe)((

Arguti
06-13-2013, 02:09 AM
I don't .
Why should i need SCC too if i have TL so, or i don't even need TL because i can download from XDCC / FTP .
Actually i only asked for it, i didn't say i need it because to be honest i don't need any torrent site with that thinking.

Even if nearly irrelevant to the global picture my account would always be a positive addiction to GFT.

I wasn't expecting a huge reason, but i was expecting one. I guess if you get the invite your account is going to end like the one you had previously in FTN. The trackers are not that different after all.

I really was going to invite you but i prefer to give the only invite i have to someone that actually finds it usefull for some reason. I mean no disrespect with that, you're still better invitee than 99% of FST users for the honesty and the fact that you seem to be able to follow the rules in the trackers you have.