PDA

View Full Version : Can't post more than one video link

megabyteme
06-14-2013, 04:33 PM
:(

More than one video link is disabled. Additional ones don't work.

You have included a total of 3 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

The use of videos is subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

anon
06-14-2013, 04:47 PM
The old limit (post-August 11st) was 10 videos.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2013, 04:50 PM
:(

More than one video link is disabled. Additional ones don't work.

You have included a total of 3 videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 1. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

The use of videos is subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

Not to worry as they were all shite anyway.

Btw I've been informed that Cabalo regained enough of his senses to be allowed back into normal society so the administration had no choice but to remove his Mod status here.

In other news that doesn't make sense apparently my previously bad idea about the site desperately needing another Mod entered some sort of bizzaro wormhole and has now changed into a good idea.

I nominate whoever it is the administration currently hate the most as obviously he/she is doing something right.

:lol: Cabalo has 61 friends and I'm the only one who still posts................................................:(

tesco
06-14-2013, 10:25 PM
I nominate whoever it is the administration currently hate the most as obviously he/she is doing something right.

But you're retired... :drummer:

The old limit (post-August 11st) was 10 videos.
Done.

megabyteme
06-15-2013, 05:10 PM
:lol: Cabalo has 61 friends and I'm the only one who still posts................................................:(

That's 62 when you include Cabalo. :pinch:

Thanks, Tesco!

IdolEyes787
06-15-2013, 05:33 PM

That's 62 when you include Cabalo. :pinch:

Thanks, Tesco!

Tesco and I are buds as we're both from Canada or at least I'm from Canada and he's from Toronto which use to be part of Canada until it's infrastructure became too much of a drain on the national economy and we had to surreptitiously secede it.
Btw don't tell anyone in Toronto that they are no longer actually Canadian as we still have them fooled into paying taxes. :)

megabyteme
06-15-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm certain he'll feel more disgrace in learning that you are "buds". :mellow: