PDA

View Full Version : Mac/Apple section?

Skiz
06-18-2013, 06:53 PM
We had a section for that stuff about 5-6 years ago but posts were pretty minimal. I know it's an increasingly popular OS with a lot more games and apps now so, just curious if there's any renewed interest.

mjmacky
06-19-2013, 10:19 AM
We had a section for that stuff about 5-6 years ago but posts were pretty minimal. I know it's an increasingly popular OS with a lot more games and apps now so, just curious if there's any renewed interest.

I'd be interested in having a corner to expel huge, mucous covered, chunks of excrement.

Vestibule
06-19-2013, 03:32 PM

I'd be interested in having a corner to expel huge, mucous covered, chunks of excrement.

You already have the Lounge for that...

What can I say...

Although I have used PC's over time, my primary computers are Macs as I have been using them for my music studios for the past 20 years. And now our home with the exception of one PC for gaming, is full of ipads, iphones, ipods, appletv, macbooks, towers, and mac-mini's old and new... (I have six kids... re; what can I say...)

I would welcome a section dedicated to our faithful band of merry mac men... (ladies welcome of course!)

mjmacky
06-19-2013, 05:38 PM

You already have the Lounge for that...

What can I say...

Although I have used PC's over time, my primary computers are Macs as I have been using them for my music studios for the past 20 years. And now our home with the exception of one PC for gaming, is full of ipads, iphones, ipods, appletv, macbooks, towers, and mac-mini's old and new... (I have six kids... re; what can I say...)

I would welcome a section dedicated to our faithful band of merry mac men... (ladies welcome of course!)

Those red circles, do you refer to them as birthmarks when someone asks, Mark?

Vestibule
06-19-2013, 05:46 PM
....err... these aren't the droids you're looking for...

mjmacky
06-21-2013, 10:56 AM
....err... these aren't the droids you're looking for...

You'll have to excuse me, I've never been one to burn money.

Skiz
06-21-2013, 08:35 PM
361 views and only 6 real votes. I guess that's settled. :lol:

mjmacky
06-23-2013, 11:05 PM
Four of those votes were me because I need help with my Apple devices.

I can't seem to find any of them.

anon
06-23-2013, 11:44 PM

So he was lying? :O

Alien5
06-24-2013, 12:08 AM
I'm gonna vote yes also, do whatever the Fuck you like.

pootystomp
06-24-2013, 12:38 AM

No, he was dying.

Alien5
06-24-2013, 01:53 AM
everyone is

mjmacky
06-24-2013, 09:32 PM

It's like a boss, the work is menial but it feels like it can unquestionably tell you what you can and cannot do.

megabyteme
06-30-2013, 08:06 PM
It's like a boss, the work is menial but it feels like it can unquestionably tell you what you can and cannot do.

Also keeps track of your every move.

Quarterquack
06-30-2013, 10:30 PM

The person you're thinking of is your 'wife'.

mjmacky
06-30-2013, 11:19 PM

I'd say our beards simply and reluctantly follow our every move.

Quarterquack
06-30-2013, 11:38 PM

Speaking of, you're breaking my heart in your resolve to be inducted back to the bearded group.

Stay away from the cooties, man.

mjmacky
07-01-2013, 12:02 AM

Speaking of, you're breaking my heart in your resolve to be inducted back to the bearded group.

Stay away from the cooties, man.

I don't know who this is, name change?

berrlip
07-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Yea sure I voted.