PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cooking and crafy shows

nancyscalf64
06-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Anyone know of anyplace else besides kick ass torrents that would have foodnetwork and hgtv shows? KATS had Paula's Home Cooking but, since they went down I can't seem to get anything to download. Has anyone heard if or when they will be back up?

Anyone know of anyplace else besides kick ass torrents that would have foodnetwork and hgtv shows? KATS had Paula's Home Cooking but, since they went down I can't seem to get anything to download. Has anyone heard if or when they will be back up?

After taking another turn around the interwebs, I found a tracker called Del.ish that is dedicated to cooking shows and cook books. Has anyone got any info on it?

absent_today
06-20-2013, 01:46 AM
It's a very closed community I've heard good things about them

nancyscalf64
06-20-2013, 02:30 AM

Absent do you mean closed as in not take on any new members? Just my luck. And are these good things to do with content? Sounds like what I'm looking for. Well I'll just have to go find some one who is already in and get schmoozy with them. Hey it worked with the husband!

megabyteme
06-20-2013, 03:23 AM
deli.sh is excellent, and should not be too dificult to get invited to.

IdolEyes787
06-20-2013, 11:24 AM

Absent do you mean closed as in not take on any new members? Just my luck. And are these good things to do with content? Sounds like what I'm looking for. Well I'll just have to go find some one who is already in and get schmoozy with them. Hey it worked with the husband!

Yeah but let's be honest,you're husband's a bit of a whore.

nancyscalf64
06-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Yeah but let's be honest,you're husband's a bit of a whore.[/QUOTE]

Dang it! I can't take my eyes off that guy for one minute! Wait, how do you know this anyway??

mjmacky
06-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Yeah but let's be honest,you're husband's a bit of a whore.

Dang it! I can't take my eyes off that guy for one minute! Wait, how do you know this anyway??[/QUOTE]

He just assumed, he sleeps with so many men that it's easy to associate them with whoredom.

nancyscalf64
06-20-2013, 02:52 PM
He just assumed, he sleeps with so many men that it's easy to associate them with whoredom.[/QUOTE]

Himself (the Husband ) says he prefers "High Priced Call Girl"

Sigh...... why do I let things get so out of hand all the time?

IdolEyes787
06-20-2013, 04:16 PM
I joined deli.sh several years ago but let my account lapse when I discovered that there are only so many ways you can prepare protein powder. :mellow:
The really silly part is that's more or less a true story.

nancyscalf64
06-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Poor Idol, was that for bulking up or are you a vegan? You wouldn't know anyone I could get schmoozy with to snag an invite would you? I would let Himself get schmoozy with you if I thought that would help but on second thought I'm going to heed MJ's warning and keep him well away from you lot.

megabyteme
06-20-2013, 09:54 PM
Nancy,

I will be happy to invite you after you have been a regular (which translates roughly into irregular in terms of the general human population :) ) here for a month AND you have shown that you like to actually converse with people on topics OR you continue to cast thought-filled insults/aspersions towards Idol.

IdolEyes787
06-20-2013, 10:10 PM
I watch Paula Deen but only for an example of how not to eat and for the inherent racism.

http://www.latimes.com/features/food/dailydish/la-dd-paula-deen-food-network-20130619,0,7084753.story

Anyway oblivious the Darkies are overreacting again just like they did with the slavery thing.
Personally I have never forgiven them for wanting equality.

Poor Idol, was that for bulking up or are you a vegan?

I'm actually Presbyterian and protein powder has fewer calories than most whole food protein sources.

Anyway actually I ingest it because I needed another way to both effectively waste money and be miserable at the same time.

nancyscalf64
06-21-2013, 02:09 PM
OR you continue to cast thought-filled insults/aspersions towards Idol.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well, if that's all you need...!

Really though, I promise to behave, and after looking around the forum I've decided I'm going to like hanging around with you anarchists.

megabyteme
06-21-2013, 06:21 PM
OR you continue to cast thought-filled insults/aspersions towards Idol.

Oh, well, if that's all you need...!

Really though, I promise to behave, and after looking around the forum I've decided I'm going to like hanging around with you anarchists.

Fair enough. When you get the ability to PM, remind me of my offer (something including "Idol is the gheyest protein swallower I've EVAR seen!) should be sufficient. :)