PDA

View Full Version : Article not found on GrabIt

rocky12
06-19-2013, 09:26 PM
I have the $10/unlimited Astraweb plan, and don't know much about Usenet and importing NZBs. I tried 3 different Usenet clients, and sometimes downloading is fine and sometimes not. In GrabIt, I get article not found. I tried SABNZBd, and when it was almost finished download, I got a message saying downloading failed, out of retention? I tried NewsLeecher v5.0 Beta 3, and I just don't understand. I believe someone will ask this question, right? What client do I want help using besides going from one client to the next? My answer would if I knew how to use one without any sort of problems, and I could get rid of the problems such as article not found then I am going to say I need help to get rid of the errors with GrabIt as a choice of a client. Am I doing something wrong to get article not found with GrabIt? I thought that's not possible with a paid service such as Astraweb? I'm also using SSL.

Thank you,

Never mind. They probably removed it from Astraweb. I was doing everything right with GrabIt. I found a NZB that's on the server. I got it from FTDWorld the same site it wasn't on the server, but I got a different NZB.