PDA

View Full Version : Windows Is it possible to use a pirated version of Windose 7, and if so which one?

The Flying Cow
06-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Hey guys,

this is basically a question.

I'm at a crossroads, seeing as I can't legitimately find the OS anywhere where I live, between sticking with the annoying and farcical 8 or finding an underground 7 that allows me the fresh breeze of a return to simpler times.

Any experience/advice/suggestions?

All the best,

Cow

PastTense
06-26-2013, 06:58 AM
To find software you go to a big torrent site like the Piratebay and sort by the number of seeders, and then read the comments for the first several entries. While I don't know if this is best or if it has problems now installing it, it has worked fine for me:
Windows.7.ULTIMATE.SP1.ALL.EDITIONS.32-64.bit-MAFIAA

I also see this in the list:
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 en-US Pre-Activated Jun2013
by Murphy78. He did the Windows 8 I am playing around with, so this is probably a good release

piercerseth
06-26-2013, 09:01 AM
You could d/l genuine 7 SP1 isos from DigitalRiver, which is a legit distribution channel for Microsoft. Check their image's SHA1, then slipstream your updates or what have you. Use DAZ's windows loader (again, checking the SHA1/MD5 listed on mydigitalife against the exe) to activate. quick guide: http://is.gd/blGUHv

anon
06-26-2013, 01:35 PM
DAZ's windows loader

This is a very good solution, but be careful with where you get it from - an infected copy could very well turn out to be an undetectable rootkit.

It seems RemoveWAT also works, despite being phased out. That won't bypass Windows activation, but rather remove all of its components from the system. The OS remains fully updateable after this.

lanky221
07-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Slic bios the only way to fly!!!

donniex
07-10-2013, 09:59 PM
thanks piercerseth, i can also use a "good" copy of windows 7. :D

PooXoo1
08-19-2013, 12:17 AM
all you need is here (http://forums.mydigitallife.info/forum.php)

jkj378
10-11-2013, 03:24 PM
DevHost.com has a copy of Windows 7 home edition, XP home and pro, Windows 8, etc. They're all clean ISO files. May need a key to activate, I'm not sure. Great for anyone who doesn't have a boot disk for a clean install or want to burn the ISO to a USB device.