PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Pass the popcorn!

CQ1ST
06-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Heya I'd love to search and gather at passthepopcorn - I've heard that it's a massive database of movies from all times, and I'll be looking at older movies for my collections :)

I'm also a good sharer, if not a great sharer, and can prove that.. I'm with scc, ipt, torrentday, what.cd, mma-tracker, cinemageddon, torrentleech etc

megabyteme
06-26-2013, 01:59 AM
Alright, alright. Wish granted. Send me a PM discussing either the pros and cons of the West's involvement in the Middle East, OR a semi-detailed description of what you had for dinner tonight.

Criteria will be scored based on accurate use of the English language, calorie content (for option 2), analysis of world affairs (for option 1), culinary value/style, overall assessment w/ effects of withdrawal of troops.

And an email.

CQ1ST
06-26-2013, 02:09 AM
lol! yougotit!

IdolEyes787
06-26-2013, 02:00 PM
[/QUOTE]
Alright, alright. Wish granted. Send me a PM discussing either the pros and cons of the West's involvement in the Middle East.

Pros:Instilling deep resentment in the native population could well increase the chances of hostilities breaking out resulting in fewer foreigners.
Cons : To do this you need to actually interact with Middle Easterners.

OR a semi-detailed description of what you had for dinner tonight.

Food.Some of it was green which at first sounds OK until you realize that was the meat.

megabyteme
06-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Invite sent regardless of essay content. Chalk it up to failing education systems. :idunno:

CQ1ST
06-27-2013, 01:40 AM
'twas the meat too! but itz alll mine, so there"

and your vast gayness will soon be accepted by all arabs when thier antichrist leader comes to power, and almighty world reform.. we should meet up in bagdhad that day for a tryst