PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox Question

ktaylor2
06-26-2013, 03:01 AM
I'm really new to using these. Just got one yesterday. Went with Seed.st Everything worked fine yesterday no problems. Today when I try to add a torrent I get:
Failed to add torrent. Incorrect downloads directory was specified.
When I try to hit the preferences button I get:
Bad response from server: (500 [error,getsettings]) Warning: XMLRPC call is failed. I tried contacting their support but was on hold forever with the live chat. and finallly it went to no one is available and to leave a message. Is this a problem on their end? Is there anything I can do to get it working again? Any help would be appreciated.

absent_today
06-26-2013, 03:38 AM
You made a mistake with seed.st best to go ahead and ask for refund

ktaylor2
06-26-2013, 03:57 AM
Well I only did the $3 for one week thing. Who is a better one for $10-$20 a month. Also, since I'm asking about it. When I click on a torrent in my rutorrent. It shows file space. It kept going down. Now I had deleted all of my torrents except 1 and it was less that a GB and I had the 22GB package. Is that a total of 225 in a month or a 225 at one time? Lie I said I'm kinda new to it and in all the info I cant really seem to get these kinds of answers.

stan
06-26-2013, 04:24 AM
It shows file space. It kept going down. Now I had deleted all of my torrents except 1 and it was less that a GB and I had the 22GB package. Is that a total of 225 in a month or a 225 at one time? Lie I said I'm kinda new to it and in all the info I cant really seem to get these kinds of answers.

You are probably just deleting the torrent not the data ( files) .On a small underpowered boxes like that I find it is better to use your FTP client at home to delete lots of files. It is just the usual. Select which one.Right click > delete.

ktaylor2
06-26-2013, 04:34 AM
Yeah I read that afterword. So I deleted the most recent file in filezilla. And now it shows no files.

But cant test it because it wont let me start any new torrents.

ktaylor2
06-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Well most of these issues seem to have resolved themselves. But I keep getting errors late at night. Not being able to pull it up, or having to get a restart going. I think I may switch companies. I only did the 1 week package to see if I liked it. I will check around and see who has a good deal. Thanks for all the help.