PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Who LOVES to Cook?

megabyteme
06-30-2013, 12:01 AM
Giving away [possibly] a couple invites to deli.sh.

RULES:

1. No traders
2. No moochers (here only for invites)
3. Give me an idea of where you are at in terms of cooking. How will having access to the culinary tracker benefit you?
4. Must be able to write a literate request in English. If English is not your native language, convince me that you are trying.
5. Don't give me reason to believe you will jeopardize my account at the site.
6. NO PMs unless I already know you.

These rules may seem significant, but if you are the kind of person I'd invite, they won't be restrictive at all...

Bon appetite <--- Thanks, QuarterCawk. :dry:

EDIT- Invite sent Wilton333.

mjmacky
06-30-2013, 08:21 AM

RULES:

1. No traders
3. Gives me an idea of where you are at in terms of cooking. How will having access to the culinary tracker benefit you?
4. Must be able to write a literate request in English. If English is not your native language, convince me that you are trying.

These rules may seem significant, but if you are the kind of person I'd invite, they won't be restrictive at all...

Bon appetite :)

What is this, some tracker that hosts Iron Chef and Martha Stewart videos? No in advance.

megabyteme
06-30-2013, 09:53 PM
They also have Paula Deen's Cookin' for Whites Only series.

IdolEyes787
06-30-2013, 11:07 PM

RULES:

1. No traders
3. Gives me an idea of where you are at in terms of cooking. How will having access to the culinary tracker benefit you?

I think it's hypocritical of you to demand English and then end your post with French.
Anyway since obviously no one else is requesting since you didn't play up the rare and HD aspects of the site, here's my application.

1. Back in third grade I traded a Wayne Gretzky hockey card for a Peter Stastny and a Stevie Yzerman but that was a long time ago and I'm a totally different person now or at least a bit taller.
2. I'm not here for the invites,I'm here for the women and the sparkling conversation so clearly I'm lost.
3.Mostly as a person of colour I now just subsist on raw okra pie,sweet potato and chitlin stuffed catfish and the charity of others. Oh and obviously crack.If the site helps me get crack that would be great.:)
4.:eyebrows: I hope you weren't being cereal,Shirley
5. I thought it was a culinary tracker not a game show tracker.Maybe I should have phrased everything in the form of a question. :unsure:
6. Honestly brohah who among us can truthfully say that we "know" someone else. Unless of course you were speaking biblically in which case I know your wife.

So do I win?Huh.Do I?Do I?126645

Alien5
06-30-2013, 11:24 PM
I love Cock

Quarterquack
06-30-2013, 11:44 PM

Appetit.

Just for getting that wrong, give me your account, and you're going to have to apply to get it back.

I'm making a chicken cordon bleu with a side cream of mushroom soup today. What's stinking up your kitchen?

mjmacky
07-01-2013, 12:03 AM

Appetit.

Just for getting that wrong, give me your account, and you're going to have to apply to get it back.

I'm making a chicken cordon bleu with a side cream of mushroom soup today. What's stinking up your kitchen?

Oh, ignore the question from the other thread, it's darth, isn't it?

IdolEyes787
07-01-2013, 01:01 AM

Do you know of anyone else that can both bore and repulse you at the same time?

megabyteme
07-01-2013, 04:12 AM

Appetit.

Actually, I knew Idol would be posting, so I meant bone appetite.

mjmacky
07-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Appetit.

Actually, I knew Idol would be posting, so I meant bone appetite.

But you are the one posting it, so don't you mean, a petite bone?

megabyteme
07-01-2013, 12:55 PM
But you are the one posting it, so don't you mean, a petite bone?

Are you flirting with me?

Quarterquack
07-01-2013, 05:44 PM

Will you believe me if I say yes, while also telling you that I can't answer question from the future, in posts I made before I was asked them?

mjmacky
07-01-2013, 06:54 PM

Will you believe me if I say yes, while also telling you that I can't answer question from the future, in posts I made before I was asked them?

I'd say, I shouldn't remind you that reading a cited statement indicates you may critically read it in the future or already assume it to be true.

megabyteme
07-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Seriously, NOBODY wants this awesome cooking resource? :no:

mjmacky
07-03-2013, 04:17 PM

It'd be different if you were giving away a cook.

Also, recipes are easy to come across online.

Quarterquack
07-03-2013, 04:37 PM
I'd say, I shouldn't remind you that reading a cited statement indicates you may critically read it in the future or already assume it to be true.

When you play soccer, do you put the goalposts at the sidelines? The verb you used presumes an active decision. Retroactive analysis doesn't excuse your poor diction.

How's life, Mary? None of that emotional drivel either. I mean the actual bit where you have hobbies and hopes.

I'm miserable professionally.

Wasn't this site the one that started off as a joke on the What.CD forums, just so someone can say they run a Gazelle site?

I wouldn't be so hung up, if I were you. It has almost nothing to do with the type of person you are, I'm sure.

:shifty:

megabyteme
07-03-2013, 04:39 PM
It is more for people who want to either learn how to cook, or continue improving their skills. Is it no longer trendy to be a gourmet cook? Last I checked, Food Network and cooking shows were popular. Granted, I have not bothered to authorize my cable box in like a year... :idunno:

Wasn't this site the one that started off as a joke on the What.CD forums, just so someone can say they run a Gazelle site?

I wouldn't be so hung up, if I were you. It has almost nothing to do with the type of person you are, I'm sure.

:shifty:

It is a solid resource for culinary stuffs. No joke at all (except your face). It isn't like I'm gonna spit in their e-recipe book. :no:

Quarterquack
07-03-2013, 04:52 PM
It is a solid resource for culinary stuffs. No joke at all (except your face). It isn't like I'm gonna spit in their e-recipe book. :no:

How much skill-improvement stuff is there?

And no, keep your invite.

IdolEyes787
07-03-2013, 05:06 PM

Considering that What was purportedly created by a 16 year old the irony is not lost on me.

Also where's my invite,you fat judgemental cunt?

megabyteme
07-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Also where's my invite,you fat judgemental cunt?

So far, you are the best applicant. :pinch:

Tokeman
07-10-2013, 07:44 PM
I live in a large family household and we cook family meals at least once a day. There are currently 11 of us. I love to cook and have been cooking since I was very young. Cooking is generally done by myself or Mother-in-Law. I saw your offer before but I just don't know if I really would use the site that often. I do lookup recipes on a daily basis though and love to watch anything food related on TV if I'm not watching a movie or playing a game. My level of cooking is amateurish but I love creating my own dishes with unprocessed raw foods and unique spices. I've whittled myself down to a few select sites and would be happy to provide stats.

megabyteme
07-10-2013, 08:07 PM
The invite was yours the moment I saw your name in the thread. Just send me a PM with a gmail addy. :)

IdolEyes787
07-10-2013, 10:32 PM
The invite was yours the moment I saw your name in the thread. Just send me a PM with a gmail addy. :)

Figures and thanks for nothing you unless excuse for a friend.

Now I'm left to my own devices to decide which of Optimum Gold Standard,MusclePharm Combat Powder and Muscletech Phase 8 goes best with Silk unsweetened Almond milk.

I would probably be totally devastated by your betrayal and likely resort to taking anti-depressants if I didn't still hold out some small glimmer of hope that OlgeL will Skype me about getting me into HD.bits.

megabyteme
07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
I here there are carbs in antidepressants. Bad ones. And in invites to wherever it is you want to be invited.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Don't you mean "Eye hear there"?

megabyteme
07-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Have I ever mentioned how much I despise you.

No, that wasn't a question. :dry:

mjmacky
07-10-2013, 11:10 PM
goes best with Silk unsweetened Almond milk.

Why Silk and not Blue Diamond?

IdolEyes787
07-10-2013, 11:11 PM
It's closest to eye level so obviously marketing works.

Have I ever mentioned how much I despise you.

No, that wasn't a question. :dry:

No I'm pretty sure it was.

Oh course I'm illiterate and so I'm really just going with my gut.

mjmacky
07-10-2013, 11:29 PM
It's closest to eye level so obviously marketing works.

What is the height of an average pilates regular these days?

Alien5
07-11-2013, 05:15 AM
I love to Cock

megabyteme
07-11-2013, 05:22 AM
I love to Cock

Do you not remember already using that joke on the first page? :unsure:

megabyteme
07-16-2013, 04:50 AM
Thread closed. Will do this again when I get more invites.