PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] PreToMe

CleverMan
06-30-2013, 10:34 AM
So I've decided to make a giveaway, though I usually against giveaways, and prefer invite those who at least able to make an extra effort and create a request thread for a site they really want. But majority of requests are shite nowadays anyway-z.
And this Pretome tracker looks like a decent alternative to IPT to me, and also to ftn, gft (it's ratioless) and what have you, but not as popular. Current stats:

Registered Users 15,512
Torrents 81,781
Peers 214,768
Seeders 211,325
Leechers 3,443

So if anyone interested, post in this thread (no unsolicited PMs) explaining why exactly you are. I'll give further instructions or immediate invite, depending on your history and coherency of your post(s).

dion09529
06-30-2013, 11:48 AM
so, "no inane posts" it's a must.

whatcdfan
06-30-2013, 12:01 PM
So I've decided to make a giveaway, though I usually against giveaways, and prefer invite those who at least able to make an extra effort and create a request thread for a site they really want. But majority of requests are shite nowadays anyway-z.
And this Pretome tracker looks like a decent alternative to IPT to me, and also to ftn, gft (it's ratioless) and what have you, but not as popular. Current stats:

Registered Users 15,512
Torrents 81,781
Peers 214,768
Seeders 211,325
Leechers 3,443

So if anyone interested, post in this thread (no unsolicited PMs) explaining why exactly you are. I'll give further instructions or immediate invite, depending on your history and coherency of your post(s).

I would have given my wife to anyone without such requirements, provided they're not Russian.

megabyteme
07-01-2013, 04:17 AM
I would have given my wife to anyone without such requirements, provided they're not Russian.

We've seen naked pics of your wife. Free is waaaaay too much. :no: