PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Change Or Add For This Site

RealitY
06-30-2013, 11:46 PM
Were looking for member input on this...

megabyteme
07-03-2013, 12:58 PM
I'd delete this thread. :idunno:

anon
07-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I would pay moderators with donations money :naughty:

pootystomp
07-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Someone find zevmeister and bring him back.

whatcdfan
07-03-2013, 02:00 PM
I would like you to add all HDBits torrents to this site.

That and ban of the fantastic Mr. Fox.

Someone find zevmeister and bring him back.

Someone find Darthy and bring him back.

Quarterquack
07-03-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm right here?

megabyteme
07-03-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm right here?

Nobody knows your new QuarterCawk persona. I'd encourage 'em to keep it that way...

IdolEyes787
07-03-2013, 05:23 PM

More members.Mostly hawt,available women and mad Irish geniuses and maybe the occasional accountant.
Dedicated cycling section even though I know this is stating the obvious.
Everyone in the newsbin section has to give proof that they are capable of more than mere self involvement or we use your salary to hire a internet savvy hitman to track them down and kill them in various painful and disgusting ways and then feed their bodies to the pigs.
New userclasses including "awesome mostly but not entirely as I'm still posting on an internet forum" and "I lie through my teeth but I hope you don't catch onto that"
Random draws to elect the new Mods every week.
Also new administration who don't have to ask idiot member wanks how to solve their problems. :)

RealitY
07-03-2013, 11:00 PM

Also new administration who don't have to ask idiot member wanks how to solve their problems. :)
Is that intended to be offensive or not...

IdolEyes787
07-03-2013, 11:19 PM
It's intended to be funny,being offensive is just a byproduct.:)
Anyway whether it's humour or commentary or offense is basically in the eye of the beholder and so how you take it sort of speaks to what kind of person you are.

Personally I'd be offended and probably give myself an infraction but then I'm a bit of a egotistic dick.

megabyteme
07-04-2013, 03:30 AM
It's intended to be funny,being offensive is just a byproduct.:) Anyway whether it's humour or commentary or offense is basically in the eye of the beholder and so how you take it sort of speaks to what kind of person you are.Personally I'd be offended and probably give myself an infraction but then I'm a bit of a egotistic dick.Personally, I rather like the Emperor's new clothes. :yup:

shipwreck
07-05-2013, 08:18 AM
New servers? "database errors" I'm constantly experiencing are starting to get annoying.

anon
07-05-2013, 12:57 PM
New servers? "database errors" I'm constantly experiencing are starting to get annoying.

I just got one trying to open this thread. I doubt the servers are being overtaxed, however, it must be a temporary hiccup.