PDA

View Full Version : Where are the HD Webrips coming from?

xnemesis21
07-04-2013, 09:04 AM
I know that Webrips have been popping up for a while now, but recently I've noticed that they are coming much faster for newer movies. For example Furious.6.2013.1080p.WEBRip.XviD.AC3 This movie is still pretty new in fact still showing in local theaters everywhere. Does it have something to do with this? Just curious thanks for any info.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323836504578552521772173386.html

megabyteme
07-04-2013, 11:08 PM
I love how these questions -which should be filed under "Nunya buisness", are almost always asked by people with fewer than 5 posts. :ermm:

xnemesis21
07-05-2013, 12:23 AM
This is filesharingtalk just a general question. Your acting like I'm asking for the name of the person or something. It's just a general question. Just like asking where do TS or Screeners come from common knowledge nothing new and on top of that I referenced a news article which might be related. So get over your Veteran Self. pz

IdolEyes787
07-05-2013, 01:26 AM
This is filesharingtalk just a general question. Your acting like I'm asking for the name of the person or something. ..... pz

His name is Herman.He's 17 and considers himself a bit of an internet badass even though in the real world most of his schoolmates tease him for being pasty and virginal.

I should also probably let you know that I had to look up what "pz" was supposed to represent and I can tell you in total candor that I'm sincerely sorry that I did.:)

Anyway I guess the point of all of this is that if megabyteme could only be as quick to defend society's downtrodden as he is to defend it's miscreants.:)

pootystomp
07-05-2013, 03:36 AM
If you consider the way that content is distributed currently your question is answered. Exclusives and digital distro push up release times without manufacturing delays.

Don't give me too much shit for trying to answer the question.

xnemesis21
07-05-2013, 04:16 AM
If you consider the way that content is distributed currently your question is answered. Exclusives and digital distro push up release times without manufacturing delays.

Don't give me too much shit for trying to answer the question.

Thanks I think I have an idea now.

This is filesharingtalk just a general question. Your acting like I'm asking for the name of the person or something. ..... pz

His name is Herman.He's 17 and considers himself a bit of an internet badass even though in the real world most of his schoolmates tease him for being pasty and virginal.

I should also probably let you know that I had to look up what "pz" was supposed to represent and I can tell you in total candor that I'm sincerely sorry that I did.:)

Anyway I guess the point of all of this is that if megabyteme could only be as quick to defend society's downtrodden as he is to defend it's miscreants.:)

Funny. Thanks for the comment.

megabyteme
07-05-2013, 10:28 PM
if megabyteme could only be as quick to defend society's downtrodden as he is to defend it's miscreants.:)

That's easy- I'm a miscreant, not among the downtrodden. I stand to defend my people. :01:

BTW, don't you have a NAACP or Panthers meeting to attend?

absent_today
07-06-2013, 04:15 PM
As per what i gathered the info the movies have started to come out early on iTunes and anyone can just purchase and just unlock with Requiem , the most recent example being Evidence its available on iTunes so you can go ahead and download and start distributing , however i would like to know a calendar which shows which movies comes out when on iTunes store

bbhaag
07-07-2013, 09:09 PM
As per what i gathered the info the movies have started to come out early on iTunes and anyone can just purchase and just unlock with Requiem , the most recent example being Evidence its available on iTunes so you can go ahead and download and start distributing , however i would like to know a calendar which shows which movies comes out when on iTunes store
I copy and pasted this from a thread on digiex.net.

Warning:
This program is not intended to promote piracy. I just wanted to play my iTunes songs on a SlimServer! As such, the output file is only minimally modified to remove the DRM. It still has lots of information in it identifying you.

No thanks! There are other programs available that will do the same thing but not give out your info.

megabyteme
07-08-2013, 06:24 AM

http://www.internetslang.com/

:pinch:

XilE
08-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Well yes and no, some countries have had systems like this in play for years now which has lead to a lot of R6 leaks, still I'd love to rent theater movies on my PC when I choose.

DngrMs
08-22-2013, 07:15 PM
It doesn't take too much investigation... a lot of WEB-DL nfo files tell you the source.

Nevertheless, most if it comes from iTunes and that's no secret at all. Of course things like NetFlix Original Series are capped from NetFlix.

iTunes 720p encryption was busted ages ago, 1080p about 3 months (+/-) after it was introduced. Apple knows it, the studios know it, the security providers know it and very little is being done about it. Which is quite astonishing given the incredibly restrictive agreements content distributors need to sign with the studios.

I anticipate some change in the near term because, as pointed out above, big movies are now hitting iTunes before their physical media street dates (not that "street date" has meant much in the last 20 years). When blockbusters like Iron Man 3 and Star Trek are ripped in HD before the BluRay is available and without any inside access required I can assure you the studios are thinking "oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!".

Watch this space...