PDA

View Full Version : How can I become an intelligent contributor to this board?

OlegL
07-05-2013, 10:01 PM
I wanna have normal interactions with you, guys, but I constantly struggle with one problem. Not knowing how to make intelligent comments is the problem I constantly struggle with. I wanna learn how not to piss other people off; I wanna learn what I need to do in order to be accepted by other people. Is there hope for me? Will I ever become equal to other people? As you know, I am on disability, but does it mean I will never become equal to others? Do some of you struggle with the same problem? I mean, do any of you ever feel that you don't know how to write something intelligent?

megabyteme
07-05-2013, 10:18 PM
You've asked similar questions in the past. You never seem to take the advice given. Maybe you should start there. :idunno:

TheFoX
07-05-2013, 11:12 PM
You are who you are OlegL. People either like you or dislike you. That won't change, and you cannot change it either. Accept yourself for what you are, and some may find you less offensive.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2013, 01:23 AM
I mean, do any of you ever feel that you don't know how to write something intelligent?

Gobbledegook.

brotherdoobie
07-06-2013, 02:26 AM
Fucking leave it.

-doobs

anon
07-06-2013, 02:50 AM
Just post whatever you feel like posting, it doesn't really matter at this point.

brotherdoobie
07-06-2013, 02:52 AM
Just post whatever you feel like posting, it doesn't really matter at this point.

Or leave it ...

-doobs

TheFoX
07-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Is there hope for me?

Well, you could get a bucket, fill it with bleach, then dunk your head. That may make you more socially acceptable. Although I cannot guarantee results, I definitely think it is worth a try. If bleach doesn't work, try sulphuric acid instead.

whatcdfan
07-06-2013, 09:05 AM
You're a motherfucking idiot, an uncompensated liability on humanity. All your drama of " I wanna be something" is nothing but a load of crap. Nobody's equal in this world but everybody strives in their own orbit to accomplish within their meaning of achievement. But you as we all know it, just can't think beyond yourself plus want every thing for free.

If ever I was given a free ticket to kill by U.S Judiciary, it's gonna be an easy choice between you and Art.

Eat shit and die motherfucker.

teflon05
07-06-2013, 12:22 PM
You're a motherfucking idiot, an uncompensated liability on humanity. All your drama of " I wanna be something" is nothing but a load of crap. Nobody's equal in this world but everybody strives in their own orbit to accomplish within their meaning of achievement. But you as we all know it, just can't think beyond yourself plus want every thing for free.

If ever I was given a free ticket to kill by U.S Judiciary, it's gonna be an easy choice between you and Art.

Damn, that's harsh. True, but harsh...:ermm:

OlegL
07-06-2013, 07:25 PM
whatcdfan, English is not my native language, so I am not sure I understood what you meant by "everybody strives in their own orbit to accomplish within their meaning of achievement." Is it acceptable to use "accomplish" as a non-transitive verb in sentences? There is no object that comes after the word "accomplish" in your sentence... Oh, English language, you are such a pain in the ass.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm pretty sure that he's either referencing Chris Hadfield or the chewing gum.

dion09529
07-06-2013, 08:09 PM

Also, the phrase "You're a motherfucking idiot, an uncompensated liability on humanity." and "Eat shit and die motherfucker." doesn't meet the English language standards. It follows that you're either stupid or pretending to be a troll.

Alien5
07-07-2013, 12:42 AM
If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won before you have started.

MARCUS GARVEY

megabyteme
07-07-2013, 03:18 AM
If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won before you have started.

MARCUS GARVEY

Yes, Oleg, you too can be a winner -just like Allen. :lookaroun

Alien5
07-07-2013, 03:50 AM
A bit more confidence is all he needs, instead you all kick the kid in the face five times before he can click translate. :o

He has got some balls to keep posting these needy threads though. Good luck getting people to accept you here, anyway, maybe you need to change your Hobby or listen to the advice given time and time again.

TheFoX
07-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Get a brain transplant. Of course it will no longer be you, but we will be rejoicing none the less.

Mathea
07-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Do anything and everything brotherdoobie says. Totally works.

megabyteme
07-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Get a brain transplant. Of course it will no longer be you, but we will be rejoicing none the less.

I am not sure about Britain, but here, I believe it is illegal to steal the brain out of a hamster and place it in a human body. Ethics, or something else. :idunno:

Artemis
07-22-2013, 04:42 AM

I just don't seem to be trying hard enough these days *sigh....... It's nice to know I'm still loved though! It is interesting however, that you want a free ticket from the U.S. Judiciary, since you come from India and have an at best wobbly grasp on english syntax, so the idea of a foreign government giving you carte blanche to go on a killing spree seems more than slightly ludicrous. With all the home grown terrorism and gang rapes currently going on your continent I would have thought you would have plenty of targets for your homicical rage that are far closer to home than random doods on an interwebs board. If you are ever out this way and get past the border checks with your weapon of choice do drop me a line though..... :shifty:

mjmacky
07-22-2013, 04:04 PM

I just don't seem to be trying hard enough these days *sigh....... It's nice to know I'm still loved though! It is interesting however, that you want a free ticket from the U.S. Judiciary, since you come from India and have an at best wobbly grasp on english syntax, so the idea of a foreign government giving you carte blanche to go on a killing spree seems more than slightly ludicrous. With all the home grown terrorism and gang rapes currently going on your continent I would have thought you would have plenty of targets for your homicical rage that are far closer to home than random doods on an interwebs board. If you are ever out this way and get past the border checks with your weapon of choice do drop me a line though..... :shifty:

The U.S. was always OK with giving Americans permission to kill people from small island countries. Also, Arabs, Russians, other Asians, Africans, and Canadians (on the secret list), etc. So, good luck with everything, Art.

megabyteme
07-22-2013, 05:43 PM
The U.S. was always OK with giving Americans permission to kill people from small island countries. Also, Arabs, Russians, other Asians, Africans, and Canadians (on the secret list), etc. So, good luck with everything, Art.

Don't forget the killings we celebrate on Thanksgiving, where we give thanks for corn, venison, turkey, and large tracts of land. :happy:

OlegL
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM

I wanna tell you one more thing. You have probably never been a patient in the psychiatric unit of a hospital, but I have. I've been hospitalized twice. You are probably just a normal person and that's why we are nothing alike. You probably understand so many things that I don't.
In short, life sucks for me...

IdolEyes787
07-22-2013, 06:30 PM
Look on the bright side.You probably have far greater insight into the character Dexter than the average person. :)

IdolEyes787
07-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey Olaf how come you basically ignore everything I post?
I mean besides the part about you being mental and thus having no sense of propriety.

anon
07-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Don't worry, I can do it for him.

Look on the bright side.You probably have far greater insight into the character Dexter than the average person. :)

dexter ftww!!!

There you go.

OlegL
07-22-2013, 07:44 PM
IdolEyes, first of all, I never ignore you, and secondly, why did you mention Dexter all of a sudden?

IdolEyes787
07-22-2013, 08:16 PM
First of all you usually ignore me and thirdly Dexter seemed appropriate since we were talking about you being mental an apparent absence of empathy.

Also I just watched a show called Mexter.

OlegL
07-22-2013, 09:13 PM
You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you. But I still don't understand what you are trying to say about Dexter. Dexter is just a tv show.

TheFoX
07-22-2013, 09:38 PM
You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Oh my god, an arse licker.

So, Oleg, how long is your tongue?

Anyone else you want to suck up to?

megabyteme
07-22-2013, 09:41 PM
You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board

Way to insult EVERYONE in one shot Mister-I-Want-to-Get-Along-Here. :no:

Alien5
07-22-2013, 09:54 PM
:lol: Girl Trouble Part 58

How long is a piece of sting?

Lets put it differently

How long did it took you guys and what was you knowledge before becoming the village idiots.

mjmacky
07-23-2013, 12:09 PM
You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board

Way to insult EVERYONE in one shot Mister-I-Want-to-Get-Along-Here. :no:

I never assumed Oleg capable of making sound judgments.

OlegL
07-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Seriously, IdolEyes is one of the nicest people here. He would never try to hurt anybody, and he treats people the way he wants to be treated himself. He has a good sense of humor, and he never makes any cruel jokes. There are people on this board who are douchebags (jojosalami is the biggest douchebag), but people like IdolEyes are great.
I understand that I often don't come across as someone who's mature, but I certainly can recognize maturity in other people when I see it.

Artemis
07-25-2013, 07:00 AM
Seriously, IdolEyes is one of the nicest people here. He would never try to hurt anybody, and he treats people the way he wants to be treated himself. He has a good sense of humor, and he never makes any cruel jokes. There are people on this board who are douchebags (jojosalami is the biggest douchebag), but people like IdolEyes are great.
I understand that I often don't come across as someone who's mature, but I certainly can recognize maturity in other people when I see it.

You obviously haven't seen the videos Idol uploaded of the gerbils, the superglue and the magnifying glass! :blink:

megabyteme
07-25-2013, 10:33 AM
You obviously haven't seen the videos Idol uploaded of the gerbils, the superglue and the magnifying glass! :blink:

I believe there must have been some LED lighting in the background. :idunno:

EDIT- @Idol: You've got a stalagmite. Or is that a stalactite... :unsure:

IdolEyes787
07-25-2013, 11:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDtK7xUIDxk

Seriously Olaf I have the highest respect for you and wouldn't hesitant in making you my first choice as human shield if ever attacked by terrorists or bears or zombies or other scary stuff meaning to do me harm.:)

megabyteme
07-25-2013, 04:24 PM
My daughter just asked who the guy in the above clip was. I said, He's a Beatle."

She said, "Cool." and walked off making monster/bug sounds with her hands up like claws.

Kids. :happy:

anon
07-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Seriously, IdolEyes is one of the nicest people here. He would never try to hurt anybody, and he treats people the way he wants to be treated himself. He has a good sense of humor, and he never makes any cruel jokes.

:glag:

IdolEyes787
07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Seriously, IdolEyes is one of the nicest people here. He would never try to hurt anybody, and he treats people the way he wants to be treated himself. He has a good sense of humor, and he never makes any cruel jokes.

:glag:I assume you find that funny because he said "one of the nicest" when clearly it should have been "the nicest".:):)

PS Blow me,cunt.

TheFoX
07-25-2013, 11:42 PM
:glag:I assume you find that funny because he said "one of the nicest" when clearly it should have been "the nicest".:):)

If you say so...

IdolEyes787
07-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Out of context is your strong point so I don't blame you for playing to it.:)

:)

:)