PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] HDTorrents

megabyteme
07-06-2013, 11:33 PM
This is the last day for the temporary invites given. If you know me, and would like to be considered please post in this thread.

RULES:

1. No traders
2. No moochers (here only for invites)
3. Give me an idea of how this HD tracker would benefit you?
4. Must be able to write a literate request in English. If English is not your native language, convince me that you are trying.
5. Don't give me reason to believe you will jeopardize my account at the site.
6. NO PMs unless I already know you.

This offer will end today and may not result in any invites being given...

EDIT- Temporary invites have returned to the ether. However, this thread will remain open for those who wish to inform Idol that he is a total loser.

teflon05
07-07-2013, 01:19 AM
1. I promiss not to trade the invite unless some hier level traker comes along that i want more i dowt that i will thow caus im not a trador

2. im not a moocher and have only receeved a few dozon invites in the past few days so can i plees plees plees have this one

3. it would benifit me because its one of my dreem trackors

4. i think all my posts are very literit my momma always told me i was a very smart boy and i would go far she also said life was like a box of chokolats but i think she was slitely retardid becase i still dont now what she was talking about

5. i wood never jeperdise your accont i promiss if i sell or trade the invite ill make sure i now the person for at leest 3 or 4 days befor i do it

6. i feel like i alredy now you after reeding your post so i plan on pming you repeetedlee untill i here from you

thanks for youre cosidaration :D

megabyteme
07-07-2013, 01:36 AM
^This. This fine gentleman serves as the standard for the kind of member who keeps this community pure of mind, morals, and heart.

3 invites sent. :yup:

IdolEyes787
07-07-2013, 01:37 AM
3. Gives me an idea of how this HD tracker would benefit you?

Stuff would presumably be made clearer so I'm assuming that would help me solidify my views on some important World issues like "If Europe was one big country,then what would the national dish be?" and "We already forgave Germany for two World Wars so isn't it expecting a little too much to also forgive them for Milli Vanilli?"
Also watching GI Joe Retaliation in HD may reduce the severity of the headache I assume will result from me watching it.

Anyway thanx in advance and not to unnecessarily pressure you, but your only true friend here who up until now you've done basically nothing for you ungrateful bastard IdolEyes787 :)

megabyteme
07-07-2013, 03:11 AM
I have to deny your request as you have admitted to being black, so you either don't have a device capable of displaying HD, or you stole it. At least I know Teflon will sell 2 (or more) of the invites I gave him and will spend the money towards a nice HD monitor or drugs which will amplify the resolution.

Basically, Teflon is MUCH better than you.

dion09529
07-07-2013, 10:57 AM
is this tracker better than Torrent-Damage?

teflon05
07-07-2013, 01:15 PM

Of course it is...It's a higher level & has "HD" in the title. Personally, I'd eat dog turds if they were HDog Turds...

Seriously though, I'm not a member as I'm already in a few HD trackers, but I've heard good things about it. Good to see a proper giveaway with reasonable rules, instead of the usual trade garbage.

Oh, & the proceeds would definitely go towards drugs. I already have a few stolen HD televisions.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2013, 01:51 PM
I have to deny your request as you have admitted to being black, so you either don't have a device capable of displaying HD, or you stole it. At least I know Teflon will sell 2 (or more) of the invites I gave him and will spend the money towards a nice HD monitor or drugs which will amplify the resolution.

Basically, Teflon is MUCH better than you.

I should probably let you know that I've reported you to the highest power that I could think of (Jay-Z) for racism.
You firggin' people and by "you people" I clearly mean fat,drug dependant, effeminate professional student dolts,are always trying to keep us down.

dion09529
07-07-2013, 02:44 PM

Of course it is...It's a higher level & has "HD" in the title. Personally, I'd eat dog turds if they were HDog Turds...

Seriously though, I'm not a member as I'm already in a few HD trackers, but I've heard good things about it. Good to see a proper giveaway with reasonable rules, instead of the usual trade garbage.

Oh, & the proceeds would definitely go towards drugs. I already have a few stolen HD televisions.

Is there any ranking of all trackers, just to see how leveled am i?

teflon05
07-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Is there any ranking of all trackers, just to see how leveled am i?

Sure. It's here: http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/

But you've got to have a large epenis also. This guide can help you get an idea of your size. If it's small and shriveled you don't have a very good chance of an invite. I think size (epenis & actual penis size) should always be considered when giving an invite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSLJiXhmVA

anon
07-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Bleh, you need to have Twitter. Is there an FST e-penis meter? :shifty:

megabyteme
07-07-2013, 04:50 PM

You know they just mugged the white guy after the awards ceremony. :no:

IdolEyes787
07-07-2013, 05:45 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute

There now you learned something or probably not .

megabyteme
07-07-2013, 11:53 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute

There now you learned something or probably not .

1968 protests? They were given civil rights in 1964, and look how they act just 4 years later... Uncivilized. :no:

by "you people" I clearly mean fat,drug dependant, effeminate professional student dolts,are always trying to keep us down.

I'm not effeminate. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
07-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Sorry,the dress that you're wearing obviously confused me.

whatcdfan
07-08-2013, 01:43 PM
1. I promiss not to trade the invite unless some hier level traker comes along that i want more i dowt that i will thow caus im not a trador

2. im not a moocher and have only receeved a few dozon invites in the past few days so can i plees plees plees have this one

4. i think all my posts are very literit my momma always told me i was a very smart boy and i would go far she also said life was like a box of chokolats but i think she was slitely retardid becase i still dont now what she was talking about

5. i wood never jeperdise your accont i promiss if i sell or trade the invite ill make sure i now the person for at leest 3 or 4 days befor i do it

6. i feel like i alredy now you after reeding your post so i plan on pming you repeetedlee untill i here from you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

megabyteme
07-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Sorry,the dress that you're wearing obviously confused me.

It is a Snuggie, and I think it conceals my shoulder holster quite nicely. :snooty:

IJUDN44
07-11-2013, 08:02 PM
I would like a invite please

megabyteme
07-11-2013, 08:46 PM
I would like a invite please

I'm torn between laughing at you, and telling you to fuck off.

Maybe this will make sense to you...

:glag::swear:

Also, you met almost none of my criteria.

4. Must be able to write a literate request in English. If English is not your native language, convince me that you are trying.

anon
07-12-2013, 01:51 AM
I would disagree with regards to point #4. He's obviously trying very hard.

megabyteme
07-12-2013, 05:49 AM
I would disagree with regards to point #4. He's obviously trying very hard.

I grade on English being a second language, not on developmental difficulties. :idunno:

He did get the invite, BTW. True story. :)

teflon05
07-12-2013, 03:41 PM
I grade on English being a second language, not on developmental difficulties. :idunno:

He did get the invite, BTW. True story. :)

yep you see onestee is the best polacee :yup:

Joking aside, thanks again Meg. I've found more than a few really good internal releases there.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm torn between laughing at you, and telling you to fuck off.

Maybe this will make sense to you...

:glag::swear:

Also, you met almost none of my criteria.

Don't believe him.I met all of his wank criteria plus he owes me for getting him into a bunch of l33t sites that he's since quit plus he knows for a fact that I have a 80 inch HDTV that I mostly watch cooking shows on and I didn't get an invite either.

IJUN44,you wouldn't by any chance happen to be Black would you?

Btw I just today discovered that my TV is in fact also 3D.It's just that it's one of those new fangled really thin ones what had me fooled.

megabyteme
07-16-2013, 04:55 AM
You only purchased an 80" 3DHD television so you could watch life-size ghey pron.

Note that Mary bought a 48" so everyone would be child-sized.

Ars has a 32" so that everyone is hampster sized. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
07-16-2013, 12:09 PM
You only purchased an 80" 3DHD television so you could watch life-size ghey pron.

Note that Mary bought a 48" so everyone would be child-sized.

Ars has a 32" so that everyone is hampster sized. :idunno:

That would work fine if everyone stood diagonally.

Also when do I get my deli.sh invite?

megabyteme
07-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Also when do I get my deli.sh invite?

Right after you get into HD-Bits and that super secretz leet site. :yup:

anon
07-16-2013, 05:37 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435319-sch**ost***-request

This one? :happy:

megabyteme
07-16-2013, 06:03 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435319-sch**ost***-request

This one? :happy:

:yup:

anon
07-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Also not to be rude but WHERE"S MY FUCKING INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The name is SonsOfLiberty and he's a very important moderator here, mkay.

Who the fuck is he?

Really.

This message will self destruct in 2 hours.

Especially after being told to fuck off.

Fucker.

I can help out there, I learned a neato german swear word 'fotze', it means cunt and apparently (according to Polarbear) it is a terrible thing to say and something you should never say to Gemermans, which is why it is now top of my list.

PS I am also in the market for a good site where people are a lot more genuine.
And l33t.
And genuine.
Mostly l33t though.

I said fried chicken not fucked chicken.

This forum needs more posts like these. :D