PDA

View Full Version : [Request] IPtorrents invite

Adama
07-07-2013, 03:56 PM
I would like an invite to ipTorrents

if anyone can help it will be greatly apreciated .

Thanks

Regards

absent_today
07-07-2013, 04:41 PM
PM me your gmail id.

IdolEyes787
07-07-2013, 05:40 PM
PM me your gmail id.

This reprobate you help and yet megabyteme's request is left to languish.:ermm:

Adama
07-07-2013, 07:51 PM
PM me your gmail id.

This reprobate you help and yet megabyteme's request is left to languish.:ermm:

first of all its his invite and he can invite who the hell he want
second "repobate" wtf is wrong with you who gives you the right to judge ppl like that
it seems that those green stars let you forget who you really are, probably a hypocrite fat guy still living in his parents basement
post count on FST doesn't make you an angle or saint to start judging everyone here you stupid hypocrite
and about that megabyteme why dont you help or have those friends you claim you have help him instead of spaming here
and one other thing is there a new rule i am not aware of that only anti traders and spammers allowed to get invites here
if so the disable the request thing in the thread for the rest

IdolEyes787
07-07-2013, 08:46 PM
second "repobate" wtf is wrong with you who gives you the right to judge ppl like that

I'm assuming the same people who gave you the right to be deceitful.:unsure:

it seems that those green stars let you forget who you really are, probably a hypocrite fat guy still living in his parents basement
post count on FST doesn't make you an angle or saint to start judging everyone here you stupid hypocrite
and about that megabyteme why dont you help or have those friends you claim you have help him instead of spaming here
and one other thing is there a new rule i am not aware of that only anti traders and spammers allowed to get invites here

Please, like I didn't see that coming as it's apparently the only defense someone like yourself has when his character is questioned.

If you don't like what I have to say then that's perfectly within your rights but smarten up or grow up or something and realize that a forum subsists on posts,not some half wit showing up once every blue moon and crying about what someone else dared to say about him.
Anyway you know what's real "spam"?Your thread as it serves zero purpose to anyone but you.

Also I've never before been called an "angle" so I guess subconsciously part of you realized I was "right".:)

I'm assuming the same people who give you the right to be deceitful.:unsure:

Please, like I didn't see that coming as it's apparently the only defense someone like yourself has when his character is questioned.

If you don't like what I have to say then that's perfectly within your rights but smarten up or grow up or something and realize that a forum subsists on posts,not some half wit showing up once every blue moon and crying about what someone else dared to say about him.
Anyway you know what's real "spam"?Your thread as it serves zero purpose to anyone but you.

Also I've never before been called an "angle" so I guess subconsciously part of you realized I was "right".:)

Btw I hate megabyteme with a burning hate that doesn't die.
Sort of like they way you feel about hygiene.:)

Adama
07-07-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm assuming the same people who gave you the right to be deceitful.:unsure:

Deceitful hhhh ohh man i feel sorry for you seriously you need therapy a lot of it

not some half wit showing up once every blue moon and crying about what someone else dared to say about him.

yep sorry about that i have life you know btw if you say stuff like your first post in real life not on the internet you will be either laughed at or punched but i guess you never tried it

its the exact purpose of a request thread correct me if i am wrong :dabs:

I laughed my ass off on this one thanks

Sort of like they way you feel about hygiene.:)

hygiene lol what you run out of words

PM me your gmail id.

Thanks
email sent
Thread closed