http://i.imgbox.com/adt4vcBZ.jpg
http://i.imgbox.com/aclaKx3X.jpg
http://i.imgbox.com/aceXIp3W.jpg

Thanks

dion09529
07-16-2013, 09:34 PM
It's been a while since I was here.

Wanted to start with 2 invites to BTN.

Reply here with whatever proofs you think are worth showing!

If you or your invitees are caught in this practice, you'll be banned!

BTN invite giveaways anywhere are prohibited.

megabyteme
07-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Good advice from dion? :O

RIFKinator
07-17-2013, 12:36 AM
Hi I would like an invite to BTN please! :)

IPT:
http://i.imgur.com/OnFk9wP.png

SCC:
http://i.imgur.com/YErRHHq.png

TL:
http://i.imgur.com/xZSzUBO.png

TT:
http://i.imgur.com/nYAj1fX.jpg

got more if required etc...

bobbintb
07-22-2013, 02:21 PM
how does one go about getting a BTN invite then, if giving them out is against the rules? i'm just not familiar with its rules. i also read somewhere that they do, or used to do invite interviews.

absent_today
07-22-2013, 04:56 PM
You need to get hold of a Master Class user or get via Power User Forums on PTP, What.

IdolEyes787
07-22-2013, 06:50 PM
You need to get hold of a Master Class user or get via Power User Forums on PTP, What.

Yeah because everyone that meets those criteria are obviously a lot more worthy of trust than us slack-jawed plebes.

I honestly don't know why the worldly wise 16 year olds in charge of trackers even allow us common folk to live,being like relatively unaffected,normal humans as it were.

God I loath and distrust me and I don't blame anyone for preventing me from handing out an invite to a site where you can steal TV shows.
Obviously this sort of sacred power should be reserved for people who have proven themselves above reproach by having their internet connection open a lot and downloading and uploading stuff they will never actually watch.

mjmacky
07-22-2013, 07:40 PM

Yeah because everyone that meets those criteria are obviously a lot more worthy of trust than us slack-jawed plebes.

I honestly don't know why the worldly wise 16 year olds in charge of trackers even allow us common folk to live,being like relatively unaffected,normal humans as it were.

God I loath and distrust me and I don't blame anyone for preventing me from handing out an invite to a site where you can steal TV shows.
Obviously this sort of sacred power should be reserved for people who have proven themselves above reproach by having their internet connection open a lot and downloading and uploading stuff they will never actually watch.

It works the other way too. Aren't most of these things on here just neopubescent little pricks who you wouldn't want to help out anyway?

IdolEyes787
07-22-2013, 08:12 PM
No I really want to help but the only person I currently like getting screwed over by is megabyteme's wife.

megabyteme
07-22-2013, 09:29 PM
No I really want to help but the only person I currently like getting screwed over by is megabyteme's wife.

I wondered why she purchased that 18" black strap-on with the sea urchin spiked end. :idunno:

mjmacky
07-23-2013, 12:14 PM

So, who is her sex partner when that is happening, and are you expected to lick his balls?

Postman Pat
07-28-2013, 06:43 PM

Obviously this sort of sacred power should be reserved for people who have proven themselves above reproach by having their internet connection open a lot and downloading and uploading stuff they will never actually watch.I fully agree.

Up until last year I was quite happy downloading from usenet to my little hearts content. Not a care in the world, as I downloaded high quality web-dl copies of my favourite shows or even the "occasional" blu ray of the top films of the day. It had been this way for a very long time. Then Newsbin and Nzbmatrix got shut down. Everybody said no problem, usenet will always be around. Indeed it was, until the MPAA take down notices to the big 4 usenet providers started....

(Ain't large companies good? There used to be hundreds of usenet providers and it was a bit like the wild west. Then the big boys came along and made everything nice and tidy....and now, they're no good either.)

So, I had to venture back into the world of filesharing. In my youth I had dabbled in such pratices, FTPing a long time ago and emuling more recently, but this year I ventured into the world of Bitorrent and just recently starting to stick my toes into private sites run by those 16 year olds....Rules, seedboxes, mandoratory participation in the "community". :O Phew, how I miss usenet.

As I stare at my bookshelves filled with a 1000+ purchased DVDs and look at the cupboards filled with bought VHS tapes, I am wondering, do I really want to make Mr George Lucas even richer by purchasing yet another set of Star Wars films on yet another format? Naah, not really!

I just want free shit. I'm old. I'll say it, as it is.

If anyone happens to know where I can download tv and films in the highest available quality (web-dl and blueray), answers on a back of a postcard please. Pretty, please. Please. I beg you. Anyone? There must be somewhere that has ALL the stuff in one place like usenet. I'll even shag your dog, if it just means I can have a safe place to go to get my stuff.:lol:

CleverMan
07-30-2013, 02:46 PM
So, I had to venture back into the world of filesharing. In my youth I had dabbled in such pratices, FTPing a long time ago and emuling more recently, but this year I ventured into the world of Bitorrent and just recently starting to stick my toes into private sites run by those 16 year olds....Rules, seedboxes, mandoratory participation in the "community". :O Phew, how I miss usenet.

you just don't know what the hell you're talking about, there are no tracker that requires mandatory participation in 'community' (I hope you don't reckon seeding torrents as participation, 'cause it's the very basis of torrenting). At least that I know of.
And you don't required to have seedbox either, if you have at least 1 mbps upload speed
What's your problem with rules exactly?

dweebo
08-06-2013, 11:33 PM
If you guys are done playin the part i'd like to apply to this tracker so I can give off saavy repore with the dweebs there :)

absent_today
08-07-2013, 01:30 AM
You just got TV Torrents right ?