PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to share usenet with me?

hemala321
07-25-2013, 01:13 AM
The title pretty much says it all, but is anyone willing to share their usenet plan with me?

anon
07-25-2013, 01:41 AM
The title pretty much says it all, but is anyone willing to share their usenet plan with me?

Many NSPs don't like account sharing, and this is your first post ever in the forum after 3 years of membership, asking for someone to give you free stuff, so... why should they? :unsure:

unoriginal
07-25-2013, 02:04 AM
www.frugalusenet.com

Frugal is only $5/mo. Do you really not even have that much available to spend? Torrents are free, maybe you should give them a go instead.

hemala321
07-25-2013, 02:29 AM
I had registered three years ago and just rediscovered the site now and it seems like a great resource. I am not saying anyone should help me, I am just asking if anyone can? I am sorry I did not realize this would be such a problem :(

Many NSPs don't like account sharing, and this is your first post ever in the forum after 3 years of membership, asking for someone to give you free stuff, so... why should they? :unsure:

pootystomp
07-25-2013, 03:29 AM
Thanks for the posting. I would like to share my account information with you. I will send you cashiers check for ¥1000000 then I will need you to wire my personal assistant $500 to cover the shipping costs of my information. I do not like sending information over Internet, never be too careful. I will send today, please send shipping money now. You get extra money for fun.

hemala321
07-25-2013, 04:49 AM
Thanks for the posting. I would like to share my account information with you. I will send you cashiers check for ¥1000000 then I will need you to wire my personal assistant $500 to cover the shipping costs of my information. I do not like sending information over Internet, never be too careful. I will send today, please send shipping money now. You get extra money for fun.

yeah I think I am good on that offer actually!

pootystomp
07-25-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm good on it too, send money soon.

sandman_1
07-25-2013, 09:36 PM
You do know there are free servers out there? Do searches on this site and on google and you will find them.

hemala321
07-25-2013, 10:08 PM
You do know there are free servers out there? Do searches on this site and on google and you will find them.

the free ones are great, the only problem is I am trying to get this one old NZB File, and none of the free ones have retention past 10 days or so.

justlooking
07-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Sunnyusenet is $5 a month for 30mb speed. Split that with 2 friends and it's $1.67 a month. Better than begging for something free.

ng4ever
07-26-2013, 12:19 AM
Sunnyusenet sucks

anon
07-26-2013, 12:20 AM
the free ones are great, the only problem is I am trying to get this one old NZB File, and none of the free ones have retention past 10 days or so.

Oh, if this is a one-time thingy, you should have mentioned it. Signing up for a free Hitnews trial will give you access to a server with 850 days' retention time. It lasts three days and can (currently) be redone indefinitely, using different e-mail addresses. :)

pootystomp
07-26-2013, 12:34 AM
It lasts three days and can (currently) be redone indefinitely, using different e-mail addresses. :)

You shouldn't give away top secret info.

Curious, what could this NZB have that makes you want it enough to ask for help, but not enough to spend 5 dollars.

user3240
07-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Newsgroupdirect is very good and still has their 5 dollar a month special until the end of this month.

http://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/search?q=usenet&sort=relevance&restrict_sr=on&t=week

hemala321
07-26-2013, 06:48 AM

Oh, if this is a one-time thingy, you should have mentioned it. Signing up for a free Hitnews trial will give you access to a server with 850 days' retention time. It lasts three days and can (currently) be redone indefinitely, using different e-mail addresses. :)

Thank you so much, that worked like a charm, and now I got the NZB. It was just one old TV Episode that I could not seem to find on torrent, so I did not want to spend 5 dollars just for one episode of TV, and now that it is done, I don't need anyone's account info. Thanks again!

anon
07-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Glad I could help :happy:

ramu786
08-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Why don't you buy a cheap block?? blocknews has blocks from $2.75.