PDA

View Full Version : NZBeez gives up on TV and Movie's

witchking42
07-25-2013, 04:24 PM
News on the website today announces that the TV and Movie sections will be deleted and removed on 27th July 2013.

Looks like the switch to a non geographic domain name has not stopped the solicitors letters arriving... another good site RIP.

WK42

k2bug
07-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Thank god. News to my ears that useless place is going. Look on bright side wolfe or david or deathcat can't figure out which he is these days always has NZBGrabit to fall back on as will the staff.

user3240
07-26-2013, 12:35 AM
I never had any trouble with the Beez, but I always suspected that they owned other sites. Other sites were awfully similar to the Beez and not just the software. Nzbgrabit sells "lifetime" memberships for 50Euros!

k2bug
07-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Yeah and anyone with intelligence knows grabit is all flash no substance. 50 euros holy shite for what? Suppose wolfie or is it deathcat needs the money. Anyone reading this you pay anyone 50 euros you deserve to be screwed.

50 euros rotflmao that's made my day.

piercerseth
07-26-2013, 10:54 AM
Yeah and anyone with intelligence knows grabit is all flash no substance. 50 euros holy shite for what? Suppose wolfie or is it deathcat needs the money. Anyone reading this you pay anyone 50 euros you deserve to be screwed.

50 euros rotflmao that's made my day.
PT Barnum wasn't kidding, this seems to be de rigueur. SDoY does the same. $15 to get in the door w/ 1K of api hits. Price goes up from there. Another generic NN indexer. The site's been "closing registration" for months now. There are kick-ass pay communities, but that isn't one of them.

Edit: As far as grabit goes, outside of the vip nonsense I like vbulletin, but their particular layout hurts my eyes and feels cluttered.

staffiebull
07-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Thank god. News to my ears that useless place is going. Look on bright side wolfe or david or deathcat can't figure out which he is these days always has NZBGrabit to fall back on as will the staff.

for some reason you didn't like beez. you've slagged it off with many other sites that don't suit you.
something I want to put you right on - admin, mods on beez do not know each other personally, never met. no i'm wrong, 2 live in the same town and have met once. i'm not registered at nzbgrabit, nor do I have the need to be, so staff won't be falling back onto it like you say they will. I have nothing against anyone at nzbgrabit, I just have no need to use another forum. I wish them well.
unlike you k2bug or plug, whichever you want to be called, I use the same username everywhere, I have nothing to hide.
if you have any proof that wolfie, david? or deathcat is the same guy, then show it, because I for one would definatly like to see it.

@user3240 - I, along with other mods there don't know of any other sites owned by the admin. others may be registered on other forums as members, but that's about it. again, if you can show any connections, show me.

NZBGrabit
07-26-2013, 10:29 PM
just to set the record straight

nzbgrabit is not affiliated to any other site it is a community made of its members

any similarities in design or layout are purely coincidental and unintentional

we have corrected user here kzbug on several occasions in the past so he is aware

membership is free to all members and gives access to all nzbs upto an age of 20 days

so if you reguarly visit it can bee free forever no catches no demands except joining in

not going to go on and explain to a user here that seems to disrespect every site on the scene

it is a shame that pressure has forced nzbees to react and will be a loss to the scene
but we are all fighting to survive is better we fight the enemy together united than

listen to little unimportant weasels in forums trying to stir the pot i suspect kzbug works for dmca

i don't either they not that desperate but you get my drift .

anyone wants to discuss it or confirm pop over and have chat on nzbgrabit shout box the team be happy

to confirm our independance and that it is the home of a great community

user3240
07-26-2013, 10:33 PM
OZNZB is even better. If you don't buy a membership, they will put freeloader under your name if you post. Need a Lifetime membership at OZNZB?

Spend $55.00 or above – Lifetime LEGEND Status
2000 Downloads / 10000 API Calls per day (2000/10000)
Invites 30
Forum Status Icon – LEGEND

$55.00 for a newsnab site?

PT Barnum Lives!!

TheAce
07-27-2013, 12:30 AM
Thank god. News to my ears that useless place is going. Look on bright side wolfe or david or deathcat can't figure out which he is these days always has NZBGrabit to fall back on as will the staff.Oh I see you are still at it you Pratt this must be the only forum you have left to hang out on. Banned from most others because of your Trouble Causing mouth. As you have been told before after you opened your big slanderous mouth NZBGrabit has not got anything to do with Beez apart from Mutual respect. Also Deathcat And Wolfie are two completely different people as you already know. [ GET A LIFE YOU PRATT ]

piercerseth
07-27-2013, 03:33 AM
To be clear before this thread turns into a shit show, I'm not slagging NZBGrabit in the slightest. Just using the thread as a jumping off point on lazy (as it appears to me) fly-by-night setups. Of which they don't appear to be.

OZNZB is even better. If you don't buy a membership, they will put freeloader under your name if you post. Need a Lifetime membership at OZNZB?

Invites 30

PT Barnum Lives!!

Tell me they've got great pretimes, thoroughly backfilled, and/or attentive staff? Otherwise I think we have a winner.

k2bug
07-27-2013, 08:04 AM
wondering how long it would take the minions to protest the loudest. Simply saying what many think. No Ace i am still on NZBGrabit and NZBeez and every other forum site. Want to ask why wolfie and deathcat share same yahoo email addy.

nuff said people with intelligence know whats going on. Feel free to come back an share your immature rant Ace the same way you have on all your forums over the years.

MysticRiffs
07-27-2013, 11:04 AM
pierce - I'm a mod there, mate, and we're reasonably attentive, and you didn't appear to be slagging the site off at all, mate. ;) All good. :D
k2bug; you're not forced to go there, mate, so don't use the site if you don't like the site. It's completely your right. I personally don't use Beez, as I didn't like the feel of the site, but why are you attempting to prop yourself up by tearing them down? That's beneath you, mate, and there's no need for it. :( You can believe what you like, but consider this. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but... you know the rest. How we conduct ourselves in these forums is paramount. I applaud that you use your same nick from forum to forum. It shows a certain strength of character. I implore you to consider your words before resorting to venomous language.

Thank you for taking the time if to read everything if you've got to this point. :D

NZBGrabit
07-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Want to ask why wolfie and deathcat share same yahoo email addy

how are they using the same Email Addy.?

k2bug
07-27-2013, 12:49 PM
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but... you know the rest.

That little line says it all. Said enough and will comment no further. People with intelligence know and let the others work it all out. A lot closer to home than ACE thinks.

DONE !!!!!! 2 weeks in the sun here i come

staffiebull
07-27-2013, 01:08 PM
@MysticRiffs - k2bug does not use the same username on forums. he says he's still at beez, grabit and the likes. well he's not using k2bug or plug.
odd that he's saying he's on the sites, yet says nothing on there, just comes here to stir. no strength of character at all. very odd he chooses to be on the forums he despises so much.

@k2bug/plug. show the proof you have, it's no good just saying so.
do you need a lift to the airport?

Vestibule
07-27-2013, 02:06 PM
It is unfortunate. I am a member there, though not an active one. It was a passing through point to other places after Matrix when down. Still I can tell from their chat/forum that there are many there that call it home... some have jumped ship and others are/will (stay) loyal until the bitter end should it come to pass. As each site falls, it brings on more attention to the ones that remain... Sauron's gaze is upon us... 129423

icaman-oz
07-30-2013, 04:15 PM
To be clear before this thread turns into a shit show, I'm not slagging NZBGrabit in the slightest. Just using the thread as a jumping off point on lazy (as it appears to me) fly-by-night setups. Of which they don't appear to be.

Invites 30

PT Barnum Lives!!

Tell me they've got great pretimes, thoroughly backfilled, and/or attentive staff? Otherwise I think we have a winner.

We sure do all of that, and we have added tonnes of custom code, i wouldn't really call OZnzb a generic NN site.

Chimaera-
08-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Its sad to see this happen to NZBeez but at least they are still open