PDA

View Full Version : How can I become an unintelligent contributor to this board?

Skiz
07-26-2013, 05:24 PM
To keep up with the quo and all. I'd really want to take a big step backwards. I wonder if olegl gives lessons?

TheFoX
07-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Do you remember that incident when he started stalking that young lady in his class?

First, he moved his chair slightly closer to her, then he left his chair and walked up to her and started petting her, and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Then he started stroking her hair. Finally, he grabbed her left breast and gave it a squeeze.

She responded by standing up and slapping him around the face, and telling him to leave her alone.

At the same time, the tutor walked up to Oleg and told him to leave the classroom, in disgrace.

Oleg left the class of thirty students all laughing at him.

And he wonders why he cannot get a woman. I would have thought that it was obvious...

megabyteme
07-26-2013, 11:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5mPcmgoZNw

MOS
08-04-2013, 08:31 AM
I hope there is intelligent life elsewhere in this universe.
Because there sure as shit isn't any on this planet!!:cry:

TheFoX
08-04-2013, 08:39 AM

And what does this have to do with our debate?

IdolEyes787
08-04-2013, 12:30 PM

And what does this have to do with our debate?

I think he's saying that he has no chance of ever being an intelligent contributor to this board or maybe that he has no respect for the wisdom of owls.

Funkin'
08-05-2013, 04:10 AM
Just start cracking mom jokes to everyone that posts. That's how I became one. Rape and CP jokes also work well.

megabyteme
08-05-2013, 07:03 AM
Just start cracking mom jokes to everyone that posts. That's how I became one. Rape and CP jokes stories also work well.

Fix'd.

Good to see you, Funkin'. :happy: How's life?

MOS
08-05-2013, 10:04 AM
If this is a debate, then there is no more to say.