PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TorrentLeech Invite

solertron
07-27-2013, 10:57 AM
I am on Bitsoup ( Invites left: 5 Ratio: 8.933 Connectable: Yes Uploaded: 8.76 TB Downloaded: 0.98 TB)
I have a 100Mb connection & seedbox, and as you can see maintain a good ratio. Any help would be appreciated. :)

absent_today
07-27-2013, 12:44 PM
:whistling
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432696-Torrentleech-anyone-please (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432696-Torrentleech-anyone-please)

solertron
07-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Yep. That's right. Then Lost it while working elsewhere. Se la vie.:cool:

shipwreck
07-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Se la vie.:cool:

Oh no you didn't...

IdolEyes787
07-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Yep. That's right. Then Lost it while working elsewhere. Se la vie.:cool:

So since you were working some place without internet access I'm guessing that you are either Bear Grylls or a time traveller.

Anyway as much as I'd truly like to give an invite to an unappreciative stranger who made a few insincere,inane posts a couple of years ago purely so he could take something from somebody and then disappeared until he wanted to take something from somebody again,I think I'm fresh out.

solertron
07-29-2013, 10:36 AM
So since you were working some place without internet access I'm guessing that you are either Bear Grylls or a time traveller.

Anyway as much as I'd truly like to give an invite to an unappreciative stranger who made a few insincere,inane posts a couple of years ago purely so he could take something from somebody and then disappeared until he wanted to take something from somebody again,I think I'm fresh out.

It did not happen quite the inane, singularly unimaginative way you proposed.
Nonetheless, you are clearly the bitter fool that missed out to me the last time and are still waiting for the opportunity LOL.
And finally, you are certainly not equipped to judge. But clearly a very poor excuse for an intelligent life form.

Se la vie.:cool:

Oh no you didn't...

Well...OK you are right.
It was lost for me.. and that is all I am going to say because I am still fuming about it.

IdolEyes787
07-29-2013, 11:46 AM
It did not happen quite the inane, singularly unimaginative way you proposed.
Nonetheless, you are clearly the bitter fool that missed out to me the last time and are still waiting for the opportunity LOL.
And finally, you are certainly not equipped to judge. But clearly a very poor excuse for an intelligent life form.

So if I'm not mistaken what you're really trying to say is that I'm a halfway decent judge of character.

Also peruse the highlighted text and then maybe reconsider calling other people fools. :mellow:

megabyteme
07-29-2013, 03:49 PM
clearly a very poor excuse for an intelligent life form.

There is a chance he is an excuse for a very poor, intelligent life form.

Then Lost it while working elsewhere. Se la vie.:cool:

Have you looked in your other pair of pants?