PDA

View Full Version : need help ppls: Looking for Promo Only Modern Rock Radio 2012

m_atalay
07-28-2013, 02:53 PM
ive search lots of tracker. i found only first three months. but i havent got what.cd. can someone search Promo Only Modern Rock Radio 2012 series there? oR is there any tracker including those series? im searching so along times.

Arguti
07-28-2013, 03:52 PM
They got September and October releases. I don't know if it is usefull for you but with a quick search on nzbindex i was able to find June also.
http://www.nzbindex.nl/release/70332940/VA-Promo-Only-Modern-Rock-Radio-June-2012-01.-Fun.-Some-Nights.mp3-01-of-27.nzb

absent_today
07-28-2013, 04:41 PM
It would require premium access to download it

Arguti
07-28-2013, 08:00 PM
It would require premium access to download it

http://www.iload-usenet.com/

He just has to make a trial account there for free and grab the files. It will take him half the time he spent searching "a lot of trackers" and making this thread.

m_atalay
07-29-2013, 04:34 PM
thanks help @Arguti. is there another place i can find those releases? there is no scene release :(

megabyteme
07-29-2013, 05:45 PM
thanks help @Arguti. is there another place i can find those releases? there is no scene release :(

Why must it be a "scene release"? Obviously, it is a hard-to-find show. Is there a scene release you are aware of?

justlooking
07-29-2013, 08:58 PM
One place to look is Soulseek. Right now they have 4 months in the general search, but if you contact the guy who's sharing or join a room, you might get them all.

m_atalay
07-31-2013, 04:57 PM

Why must it be a "scene release"? Obviously, it is a hard-to-find show. Is there a scene release you are aware of?

Scene groups gave up to take out releases for those series. I know after the gave up its hard to find new releases. Its not important to be scene release. Im just trying to find

One place to look is Soulseek. Right now they have 4 months in the general search, but if you contact the guy who's sharing or join a room, you might get them all.

thanks mate. ill try :)