PDA

View Full Version : I Want To See This Movie!

pempym
11-21-2003, 06:24 PM
is the movie irreversible available anywhere in english or at least english
subtitles? i have dl the movie in fr, spanish, italian, hindi, farsi, martian
but not english..
if anyone has...... <_<

ck-uk
11-21-2003, 06:43 PM
Did you tri and search for it?

Its on kazaa,ive d&#39;/ed it. :D

Darth Sushi
11-21-2003, 06:49 PM
It&#39;s not available in English. A lot of French movies are not available in English&#33;

pempym
11-21-2003, 06:53 PM
thanks sushi... thats what i figured ..but would&#39;ve loved to see it

zinc1
11-21-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by pempym@21 November 2003 - 18:53
thanks sushi... thats what i figured ..but would&#39;ve loved to see it
If you do download the movie you might be able to find the subtitles somewhere on the Net,there are so many sites if you search Google.

bujub22
11-22-2003, 01:42 AM
go to dl for free.com on the net they have a program that allows u to subtitle it yourself with a laungage decoder its good get any thing u dont understand to english

alex.au
11-22-2003, 12:22 PM
You can also go to http://dvd.box.sk/ and get the eng. subtitles there.

it provides hundres of subtitles in all different languages.

hf

pempym
11-22-2003, 05:43 PM
alex thanks so much ...i did dl irreversible sub..srt form, got a converter and converted to ssa form..unfortunately there is error in avi file so virtual dub
wont let me play it there and watch it and add the ssa file..
but i dl something called subviewer and it runs the title along the bottom of the movie and im watching it in real player now but i would love to burn this to cd
but subviewer doesnt have the ability to open video and run sub title only the subtitle...anything you can suggest so i can capture the movie with the sub?
thanks

D!mensio_x
11-22-2003, 10:46 PM
Try using Vdub Mp3 to check for errors in the avi file and then try redownloading the corrupt parts with kazaa corruption fixer. That might help you get rid of the errors and you will be able to play the movie with a decent subitle in bs player or any other player.

pempym
11-23-2003, 05:22 PM
d&#33;mensio ..vdub mp3 still gives me the same error and i cant load that file

Invalid avi file:chunk at xxx extend outside of parent by xxx bytes

i have kl v 2.43 where is corruption fixer?

D!mensio_x
11-24-2003, 03:17 PM
:ph34r: You have to download it: Kazaa Lite tools (http://www.kazaalitetools.tk/). You also need Virtual dub mod.

Does the Vdub MP3 give you any framenumber at which it crashes???
If so, you have to open the videofile agian and manually try to figure out what section is corrupted. If you have the first corrupted frame, you just start from the end of the movie and look for frames that are corrupt according to Vbdub MP3. This way you have the range of the corrupted frames.
After this, you startup Vdub Mod, load up the movie and go to the corrupted frames. First go to the first frame, tap the keyframe back button a couple of times, and write down the position of the slider in MB&#39;s. Next go to the last frame, tap the keyframe forward button a couple of times and write down the position in MB&#39;s again. Now you know what part in MB of the videofile is corrupt. With these values you can go to Kazaa Corruption fixer. I trust you can figure out how to use this program yourself, because the manual of this program is pretty straightforward.

However if you don&#39;t understand it, you can alwayscome back here and I&#39;ll explain it to you.

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x. :ph34r: