PDA

View Full Version : IPTORRENTS sysops are selling accounts and invites to other sites

garbage
07-30-2013, 03:26 PM
yeah, you heard me.

rok3r and yumyumred were caught selling invites and accounts to a lot of trackers at an invite selling site called invite scene.

All you guys should think twice before using IPTORRENTS.

You never know who they will sell your personal details to, for the right price.

i found this somewhere else...i think you should all be careful with IPT..use TL or something else

Arguti
07-30-2013, 03:32 PM
i found this somewhere else...

Seems legit.

anon
07-30-2013, 03:41 PM
You never know who they will sell your personal details to, for the right price.

If you use an e-mail address that isn't your personal one for this sort of stuff (which you should), all they have is your IPs, which hardly qualify as personal information... but are they selling invites or people's details? :unsure:

Seems legit.

At least he's bashing something other than SCC! :P

garbage
07-30-2013, 03:45 PM
someone responded:

Seeing as some idiot has decided to post this in an attempt to cause drama, when it should have remained internal to the affected trackers, I might as well correct some details:

This happened weeks ago
rok3r was indeed found to be selling invites on invitescene.com, abusing the privileges of being the Torrent Celeb userclass on most trackers and included undercutting IPT's "donate for an invite" cost
He has already been banned from all major trackers
YumYumRed was not involved with rok3r's activities and was extremely cooperative, nor were any other IPT staff involved
If you used your IPT password anywhere else you should change it, not because it was potentially at risk on IPT, but because it takes stupidity to reuse a password ever

Source: Directly involved with catching him

-----------------------------------

This seems to be partly true.

rok3r was indeed banned from PTP and a bunch of other sites a few days back for selling invites. Probably why he has also been dropped off as a sysop from IPT.

Not too sure about YumYumRed though.

this is true since rok3r has been taken off the Staff and a new admin has been appointed:Toffy

IdolEyes787
07-30-2013, 04:37 PM
This rockette guy joined FTN several months ago uploaded like 1.3 TBs in the course of a day and a half posted a bunch of wank shit and then never to be seen again.So if your "news" is trying to tell me he is a cunt,I'm afraid that I already figured that out for myself.

Anyway almost all you dweebs are insincere,mercenary, small minded cunts so I'm not sure if I should be unfairly singling him out.:unsure:

absent_today
07-30-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm glad that people use Greedy Torrent on IPT.

mrtoke09
08-01-2013, 11:15 PM
damm r3ko still staff at beyond not spoke with him much but seemed like a ok guy sad to see somebody abuse there position like that ...i know toffee pritty well hes a top lad wish him nothing but the best in his admin job sure he told me he retired must have went back :P

megabyteme
08-02-2013, 05:33 PM
this is true since rok3r has been taken off the Staff and a new admin has been appointed:Toffy

So, IPT had some bad staff, and once they got caught, the remaining (non-invite selling ones) kicked them off and replaced them with others who are unlikely to sell invites.

So, no bad staff remains on IPT. Does not seem like a problem anymore. Drama ended, no? :mellow:

IdolEyes787
08-02-2013, 06:49 PM

So, IPT had some bad staff, and once they got caught, the remaining (non-invite selling ones) kicked them off and replaced them with others who are unlikely to sell invites.

So, no bad staff remains on IPT. Does not seem like a problem anymore. Drama ended, no? :mellow:

No,it's basic genetics .As long as these bt types are determined to inbreed then obviously every once and awhile you are going to get Sloth from The Goonies.

megabyteme
08-02-2013, 09:58 PM
No,it's basic genetics .As long as these bt types are determined to inbreed then obviously every once and awhile you are going to get Sloth from The Goonies.

If I remember, he was the nice one. Some sites' staff can't even rise to that level. :idunno:

Although This was the "cool" guy of the show, so maybe it's not the best analogy. Or maybe it's perfect...

mjmacky
08-03-2013, 03:35 AM

Sloth was the most decent member of that family.

mjmacky
08-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Oh, nevermind, Meg had that covered.

Alien5
08-03-2013, 03:21 PM
When I was thirteen the Rock3r was extremely popular. Everyone loved him, danced to his music, and even endured his nearly unbearable uploads, Rock3r was an icon of both music and fashion for years. Over time, between his first and second movie packs, his uploads did not change, but his fans did.

Suddenly, as though a switch had been flipped, the Rock3r became unpopular, and became cool to think that he was uncool. Anyone who still liked him were part of the fringe, like members of a leper colony that sprung up overnight.