PDA

View Full Version : [Request] GFXNews

Tsvetanov
08-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Hi all, can anyone help with a GFXNews invite?

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2878623716
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2878634750

http://i42.tinypic.com/qznoso.png

megabyteme
08-03-2013, 06:28 PM
You just missed their open sign-ups for the month (by a number of hours). They do so every month.

http://forum.gfxnews.org/profile.php?mode=register

Sept. 2-3 are the next ones. As you have not been here for over a year, and spent a sizable portion of your past time requesting invites, I cannot justify inviting you.

Tsvetanov
08-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Oh excuse me I don't qualify for your really precious GFXNews (GFXNews!) invite. Not being online for an year and requesting invites in a bittorrent forum like this is such a shame, I admit...

Hope that anyone else will find ratio screenshots and speed test trustworthy enough. If any more proofs or uTorrent stats are needed - just tell me.

megabyteme
08-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Oh excuse me I don't qualify for your really precious GFXNews (GFXNews!) invite. Not being online for an year and requesting invites in a bittorrent forum like this is such a shame, I admit...

Nice. In a single line, you've managed to belittle the site you are requesting as well as marginalize the site which you are using to beg for that site.

Good luck. :lol:

Tsvetanov
08-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Ouch you got me! :D

Get used to the fact that these things that you find so invaluable are just f*cking websites and respectively - invites. They are created for an actual USE, not for collectors like you, if you ask me.

And I don't think your arguments are plausible. Prove that I'm a scamer, trader or just a collector and then tell me I don't deserve an invite. As I remember I made couple of giveaways before you even was a member of that site.
I always use sites that I really need. Don't have time for childish caprice like spending my time in forums and IRC channels just showing off how l33t I am and how many l33t trackers I have.

Edit: And one more thing...

Here is a screenshot of my uTorrent. Do you think I don't need a tracker like GFXNews?

http://i44.tinypic.com/17z8k1.jpg

So, what do you use GFXNews for? You forgot to tell us.

Cheers!

IdolEyes787
08-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Ouch you got me! :D

Get used to the fact that these things that you find so invaluable are just f*cking websites and respectively - invites. They are created for an actual USE, not for collectors like you, if you ask me.

And I don't think your arguments are plausible. Prove that I'm a scamer, trader or just a collector and then tell me I don't deserve an invite. As I remember I made couple of giveaways before you even was a member of that site.
I always use sites that I really need. Don't have time for childish caprice like spending my time in forums and IRC channels just showing off how l33t I am and how many l33t trackers I have.

Edit: And one more thing...

Here is a screenshot of my uTorrent. Do you think I don't need a tracker like GFXNews?

http://i44.tinypic.com/17z8k1.jpg

So, what do you use GFXNews for? You forgot to tell us.

Cheers!

While I realize we all inhabit our own particular realities,I for one would be fascinated to know why you think a speedtest and ratio proofs make you trustworthy or worthy of anything for that matter.

Also seriously, in the whole "having a life " argument you seem to be having, I'm not really seeing that the actual thing you are doing when you're staring at a computer screen for several hours a day really makes that much of a difference. :mellow:

Lastly since we seem to be exchanging insults here ,I can't in fact prove that you are
a scamer, trader or just a collector but I can prove that you're illiterate.:)

Tsvetanov
08-04-2013, 02:53 PM
....why you think a speedtest and ratio proofs make you trustworthy or worthy of anything for that matter.
So what's the standard? I'm eager to know.
In other threads the only criteria is ratio proofs and speed test. Why should I be different than this?

Also seriously, in the whole "having a life " argument you seem to be having, I'm not really seeing that the actual thing you are doing when you're staring at a computer screen for several hours a day really makes that much of a difference.
It depends on what you use your PC for. I don't spend time for bullshit and don't really care about my e-penis, but it's obvious that you both do.
How old are you man? 45, like your pal megabyteme? And you are a mod, forum legend with big e-penis.... You both are true retards.

I can prove that you're illiterate
Not speaking english well enough makes me an illiterate?

You guys are really out of arguments.

I'm out. Keep your invites for l33t guys like you with no real job. Have fun :cheers: and all the best.

megabyteme
08-04-2013, 03:41 PM

I'll leave it open for discussion, but I'm pretty sure it is also the responsibility of invitors to not invite douche bags/jerks to a site. Your lack of respect for either site rules you out, IMO. :whistling

In the first post, I was nice enough to point out that they have open signups at the beginning of each month. Kinda kicking myself for mentioning that now. :frusty:

IdolEyes787
08-04-2013, 03:47 PM
So what's the standard? I'm eager to know.
In other threads the only criteria is ratio proofs and speed test. Why should I be different than this?

I don't believe I said anything about standards,I merely stated what I assumed to be the truth.A speed test doesn't prove anything about one's character,neither do ratio proofs.On the other hand calling someone that you don't know anything about ,a "retard" speaks volumes.

It depends on what you use your PC for. I don't spend time for bullshit and don't really care about my e-penis, but it's obvious that you both do.
How old are you man? 45, like your pal megabyteme? And you are a mod, forum legend with big e-penis.... You both are true retards.

I agree,knowing him, that MBM is a "retard" but I had already guessed your predictable answer and so prepared one of my own.
Sitting in front of a computer doing assumingly important and not retarded stuff like cancer research or drawing pictures only hoepfully aids in having a better life when whoever is doing it is doing it is not on the computer.
That is unless I have the whole living as opposed to sitting motionless and staring at a LED screen thing confused.

Also I'm 6 but have taken a lot of summer school courses so your confusion is understandable .:)

Not speaking english well enough makes me an illiterate?

You guys are really out of arguments.

I'm out. Keep your invites for l33t guys like you with no real job. Have fun :cheers: and all the best.No actually not writing English well enough makes you illiterate.Not speaking English well makes you not fluent in the language. :unsure: