PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] GFXNews

megabyteme
08-04-2013, 08:49 AM
It seems I've accumulated a few invites to GFXNews. Personally, I find it to be an amazing resource for anyone who wants to manipulate a pixel into doing your bidding. The content and community are extremely strong for this specific niche.

I enjoy the site and will not give out invites to it unless I've got good reason to believe you will value it, and will respect the site and its members.

My rules:

1. No traders
2. No moochers (here only for invites)
3. Give me an idea of how this tracker would benefit you. It wouldn't hurt your case to be able to show how you may be of value there.
4. Must be able to write a literate request in English. If English is not your native language, convince me that you are trying.
5. Don't give me reason to believe you will jeopardize my account at the site.
6. NO PMs unless I already know you.

This offer may end without any invites being given. These rules will only seem difficult to those who will not qualify.

IdolEyes787
08-04-2013, 12:25 PM
I don't fulfill any of your requirements and frankly hate computers and all that they stand for but your wife and I are really good friends wink wink nudge nudge say no more so I think you should give me one.:)

Thanks in advance...I would add a computer drawing but frankly I prefer watercolour....your humble servant and good friend to OleG
Idol

megabyteme
08-04-2013, 03:02 PM
I don't fulfill any of your requirements and frankly hate computers and all that they stand for but your wife and I are really good friends wink wink nudge nudge say no more so I think you should give me one.:)

Thanks in advance...I would add a computer drawing but frankly I prefer watercolour....your humble servant and good friend to OleG
Idol

You generally fail #4, but I think I'm supposed to give you leeway (according to my own rules) for being Canadian. :idunno:

Anyways, I detest you, so no chance.

Loser. :dry:

IdolEyes787
08-04-2013, 03:56 PM
You generally fail #4

It's not failing,it's more like thinking outside the box.

Anyway just as well as I have a really low opinion of nerds and would hate to risk ever becoming one myself.:)

You wouldn't be any chance happen to have an invite to some tracker where they teach you to unmercifully beat people up while death metal plays in the background,would you?

megabyteme
08-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Bump.

Nobody wants to do have access to this fantastic resource? :sadwalk:

So what if I just harshly shot down an ex-staff member with 40k 22k posts, who lives on this site and has been here for 5 1/2 years. My standards aren't that high. :P

Seriously, if you are truly interested in the content of the site and have represented yourself as a good member here and elsewhere, you've got little to worry about. :)

dion09529
08-05-2013, 08:17 PM
bump for love!

IdolEyes787
08-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Bump.

Nobody wants to do have access to this fantastic resource? :sadwalk:

So what if I just harshly shot down an ex-staff member with 40k 22k posts, who lives on this site and has been here for 5 1/2 years.

Only 5 1/2 years? I could have sworn it was an eternity.

Also that was not harsh.I'm fairly certain harsh would be more like someone roping my leg to dion09529 after first knocking my teeth out thus depriving me of the possibility of gnawing my own foot off as a means of escape.

megabyteme
08-05-2013, 09:32 PM
someone roping my leg to dion09529 after first knocking my teeth out thus depriving me of the possibility of gnawing my own foot off as a means escape.

Great idea. Since I live 20 minutes from Canada, I'll see you soon. :sly:

IdolEyes787
08-05-2013, 10:35 PM
In non nord news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbOvCqPk2NU

August 16 .That's like less than several days plus several other days.

Why do I post that here you may ask? Since I'm assuming that besides you and I,anon is the only other person reading threads and he's obligated to look at every one,then why not?:idunno:

Also I hope to still curry favour and get that invite to whatever it is you're carelessly giving away.:)

anon
08-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Sometimes I even read old threads for their entertainment value.

karachidude
08-06-2013, 02:43 AM
Sometimes I even read old threads for their entertainment value.

I just only come here every day for the entertainment value, I hope those two up there at least continue here till they hit 100000 posts individually. :lol:

Vestibule
08-06-2013, 03:23 AM
Why do I post that here you may ask? Since I'm assuming that besides you and I,anon is the only other person reading threads and he's obligated to look at every one,then why not?:idunno:

Oh we're reading (over 270 views ) Kind of like watching Gilligan's Island over and over and thinking that they are definitely getting rescued... this time!:unsure:

Oh and I think some members are waiting for you and MBM to kill each other in some lurid motel in Surrey, blood spatter and back up hard drives with all your posts, that will make Dexter look like Doris Day... 20 min from the border Megs? I don't think your safe.:fear:Thats entertainment!:)

IdolEyes787
08-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Oh we're reading (over 270 views )

I just assumed that was Meg sitting at his computer endlessly refreshing while in the meantime his children were being raised by wolves. :unsure:

megabyteme
08-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Kind of like watching Gilligan's Island over and over and thinking that they are definitely getting rescued... this time!:unsure:

And, in you heart-of-hearts, you KNOW Idol will not only stumble and f-it up, but will still be a total cawk smoker when it is over. :no::

I just assumed that was Meg sitting at his computer endlessly refreshing while in the meantime his children were being raised by wolves. :unsure:

Unfortunately, the wolves were not available for babysitting. But, as luck would have it, Mary was able to cum right over. That guy is always willing to lend me a hand with the kids... :idunno:

mjmacky
08-07-2013, 05:22 PM
And, in you heart-of-hearts, you KNOW Idol will not only stumble and f-it up, but will still be a total cawk smoker when it is over. :no::

Unfortunately, the wolves were not available for babysitting. But, as luck would have it, Mary was able to cum right over. That guy is always willing to lend me a hand with the kids... :idunno:

I'm willing to lend a hand if the kids are willing to lend theirs.

megabyteme
08-07-2013, 07:17 PM
BTW, my daughter says you have a hangnail. :idunno:

Vestibule
08-07-2013, 11:06 PM
errr... that wasn't a hangnail...

megabyteme
08-11-2013, 06:21 PM
I see my efforts to help people access a thriving community (albeit a non-prestigious one) have failed.

Kinda like setting up a blind date between Idol and any heterosexual woman. :no:

IdolEyes787
08-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Geez,if I knew you were going to be this upset when you found out that I banged your wife I probably wouldn't have done in front of your kids, those little blabbermouths.:mellow:

megabyteme
08-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Geez,if I knew you were going to be this upset when you found out that I banged your wife I probably wouldn't have done in front of your kids, those little blabbermouths.:mellow:

I'm coping with it better than when Macky banged my kids in front of my wife. :(

pootystomp
08-12-2013, 02:20 AM
I'm coping with it better than when Macky banged my kids in front of my wife. :(

Kids are resilient, there holes will snug right up again, trust me.

By the way, I appreciate you selflessness.

megabyteme
08-12-2013, 03:33 AM
Kids are resilient, there holes will snug right up again, trust me.

By the way, I appreciate you selflessness.

Some may say I give too much, but I feel it's worth it to see the smiles it brings on the often-too-forgotten and neglected middle aged men. Certainly there is a reward in the afterlife for my good deeds. :)

IdolEyes787
08-12-2013, 12:16 PM
I used to really try to help people but then I got religion and am now unfortunately doomed to live by the credo "God helps those that help themselves".

Too bad all you insincere,unappreciative,fly-by-night bastards. :)

God also tells me this could also go under the heading of " As a man sows, so shall he reap".:)

megabyteme
08-12-2013, 06:39 PM
" As a man sows, so shall he reap".:)

If anyone would know about being a sow, it'd be you...

IdolEyes787
08-12-2013, 07:14 PM
It's a verb but then you probably think there are donut trees.

megabyteme
08-12-2013, 11:03 PM
It's a verb

So you are saying you are an active sow, then. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
08-13-2013, 01:07 AM

pootystomp
08-13-2013, 01:11 AM

Donut tree, you need fruit loops.

megabyteme
08-13-2013, 03:33 AM

And you probably believe in the existence of tofu. :rolleyes:

mjmacky
08-14-2013, 07:19 AM

:lol:

No smart ass reply, just a smiley I seldom use.

megabyteme
08-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Seriously, these are free of charge. Photo editing, training videos, 3D animation, a thriving community...

Surely, someone needs to know how to dub a mortal enemy's wife's face into a donkey pr0n video. :idunno:

**EDIT** Or at least (in Idol's case) be able to place the black bar over his face. /EDIT

IdolEyes787
08-15-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm willing to give you twelve dollars for one.:)

Sorry it's so little but that's all the money I have left after first paying your wife.

mjmacky
08-15-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm willing to give you twelve dollars for one.:)

Sorry it's so little but that's all the money I have left after first paying your wife.

Either way you spin that, Meg comes out on top, trust fund baby.

IdolEyes787
08-15-2013, 09:38 PM
You're just jealous because I get a high volume discount. :)

megabyteme
08-16-2013, 12:04 AM

She says you usually just need to be held and cry A LOT since yer peen fails you. :console:

mjmacky
08-16-2013, 12:13 AM

She says you usually just need to be held and cry A LOT since yer peen fails you. :console:

Hey, I went through that. Replace crying with bitching like a bitch, and the therapy eventually works.

megabyteme
08-16-2013, 12:17 AM

Hey, I went through that. Replace crying with bitching like a bitch, and the therapy eventually works.

He does that here instead.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2013, 12:25 PM

I'll try to stay mature here.

I am the granite that your flimsy barbs break upon.So whatevar,faggeronni.

mjmacky
08-16-2013, 01:25 PM

Your face is the marble that my heavy balls rest upon.

megabyteme
08-16-2013, 04:45 PM
I am the granite

That explains some of your denseness.

IdolEyes787
08-16-2013, 05:01 PM

Unlikely as that would require getting them back from your ex-wife first.:)

I am the granite

That explains some of your denseness.
Also why people are always asking me to go stand in their kitchens to see how I look there.

Also I'm still waiting patiently for my invite to GFXNerdsNews. :)

megabyteme
08-17-2013, 02:09 AM
Also why people are always asking me to go stand in their kitchens to see how I look there.

Of course, these people never leave the living room to go check. It's kinda like playing hide-and-go-seek with someone you NEVER intend to look for. :yup:

Admiral_Crunch
08-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Hello, and thank you for this fine offer. I would like to apply for an invite because I have a fantasy of someday creating art like the kind to be found here:

http://www.stayinwonderland.com/category/futurism/

Whether I will ever get around to actually doing it is an open question, but I would really like to try someday...

megabyteme
08-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Hello, and thank you for this fine offer. I would like to apply for an invite because I have a fantasy of someday creating art like the kind to be found here:

http://www.stayinwonderland.com/category/futurism/

Whether I will ever get around to actually doing it is an open question, but I would really like to try someday...

I appreciate you inquiry. So far, I cannot tell much about you from your post history. I cannot help you our now, but if you get to know some of us around here (by contributing), I do not see why I'd need to rule you out in the near-is future.

BTW, this struck me as ironic so close to your request:

I'm a bit of a hoarder myself, though I've been trying to kick the habit lately...

:lol:

Admiral_Crunch
08-17-2013, 10:22 PM
I appreciate you inquiry. So far, I cannot tell much about you from your post history. I cannot help you our now, but if you get to know some of us around here (by contributing), I do not see why I'd need to rule you out in the near-is future.

Well...I did have a bunch of posts disappear because of that ~6 months we lost. I will try to post some more here, if I have time...

IdolEyes787
08-17-2013, 11:33 PM
Well...I did have a bunch of posts disappear because of that ~6 months we lost. I will try to post some more here, if I have time...

At 40 words a minute that last post took you the incredibly lengthy amount of time of a whole 20 seconds.
Now MBM is left to ponder why you used that lame excuse and didn't simply give a more truthful answer like "if feeling so inclined" or "if there is any real point,at which this time and for the foreseeable future there isn't and besides I'm far too busy hoarding stuff ".

mjmacky
08-20-2013, 03:41 AM

That does not preclude the possibility.

In any case, the legal proceedings happened a couple months ago, and I was awarded them in the settlement.

megabyteme
08-20-2013, 11:05 AM

In any case, the legal proceedings happened a couple months ago, and I was awarded them in the settlement.

Interesting. Hardly noticed you got 'em back. :idunno:

mjmacky
08-20-2013, 11:54 AM

Interesting. Hardly noticed you got 'em back. :idunno:

I had help since it wasn't a one-person job.